Isaac Nauta Detroit Lions Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Okt 16 '19

Sunday brought another loss for the Cardinals in a season filled with them Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , but there was a memorable moment before the Lions sealed their 17-3 win.Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald‘s first catch of the day gave him 1,282 for his career and that moved him past Jerry Rice for first place on the list of most catches with one team over the course of a career. Fitzgerald said after the game that he didn’t feel “celebratory” because of the loss, but the Lions were certainly in the mood to give the wideout some applause.Lions cornerback Nevin Lawson said he’d tell his kids that he got to face Fitzgerald and running back LeGarrette Blount called him one of the “special people” in the world. Cornerback Darius Slay called him “amazing” and cornerback Quandre Diggs also praised his opponent.“I wish they stopped the game. He needs that,” Diggs said, via ESPN.com. “Man Levine Toilolo Jersey , he’s the man. He’s the man, brother. Any time you can share the field with a Hall of Famer and anybody so humble as him, man, it’s a blessing. I’m just thankful to be here and to be able to compete against guys like that.”There aren’t many reasons to watch the Cardinals this season, but the chance to see Fitzgerald play wide receiver is right at the top of the list. Are you drinking the kool-aid yet?" Detroit Lions PollsNFL Open ThreadsSunday open thread: What’s your confidence level heading into training camp?New Christian Jones Jersey ,53commentsAre you drinking the kool-aid yet?EDTWe have under a week to go now before the Detroit Lions start their first training camp practice in Allen Park. Last year was a mixed bag during Matt Patricia’s first year as a head coach. There were some serious ups and downs, but ultimately, we saw the defense improve greatly throughout the season. The offense was very problematic, but now Patricia has brought in his guy to take over as offensive coordinator, and there are no more excuses for why this team shouldn’t be in the thick of a playoff race. The hope and optimism is starting to set in as Patricia enters his second season as head coach Devon Kennard Jersey , and the roster is coming together nicely with playmakers on both sides of the ball. Training camp starts on Thursday, July 25th and is open to the public.What is your confidence level in the Detroit Lions heading into training camp?My answer: I’m pretty optimistic when it comes to this team right now, and I’d put myself at about a 4 out of a 5. I don’t think that this team is quite there yet in terms of contending for a Super Bowl, but I don’t see why this team shouldn’t be able to squeak out a 9-7 or 10-6 record and make the playoffs, possibly contending for a division title. It’s certainly going to be tough to win the division this year as I believe the NFC North is one of the most packed divisions in the NFL currently. I also feel that the Lions may have had the best offseason compared to the rest of the division Isaac Nauta Detroit Lions Jersey , and there is no better time than now to take control of the North.I’m still very worried about our offense and believe that there will be some growing pains early and often, but the defense should be a top-10 or better unit in the NFL and I’m hopeful that a healthy Stafford will show up and prove a lot of people wrong.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage