Former NFL coach John Fox took the Panthers | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Okt 30 '19

Broncos to the Super Bowl. He didn’t have quite the same impact on the Bears White Leonard Floyd Jerseys , and a couple of notable Bears from past years are glad Fox is gone.“Thank God John Fox’s ass is out of town,” Hall of Fame defensive lineman Dan Hampton said during a weekend event held in connection with the team’s 100th season celebration, via the . “Thank God.”Former Bears safety Gary Fencik was slightly more measured and diplomatic (but far less fun).“What I find refreshing, I liked John Fox Leonard Floyd Jerseys 2019 , but John Fox didn’t treat fans with respect,” Fencik said. “And I’m a [Bears] fan. I’m a season ticket holder. And it was kind of like, ‘You don’t deserve to know,’ or ‘I’m not going to give you a lot of information.’ What I really like about Matt [Nagy] is I think he recognizes and respects that the fans aren’t idiots.”Fox definitely adopted a far more guarded approach when he landed in Chicago. That works when you win. When you lose White Eddie Jackson Jerseys , it greases the skids to unemployment.The Bears now have a winner in Nagy, and for the first time since the mid-1980s reason to believe that the team will be in the mix for postseason appearances not once every few years but consistently. The Bears announced three promotions within their coaching staff. Deshea Townsend, hired Jan. 18, now will carry the title of secondary coach. Sean Desai and Bill Shuey earned promotions from defensive quality control coaches to safeties coach and defensive pass analyst/assistant linebackers coach Eddie Jackson Jerseys 2019 , respectively.Townsend spent 2018 as an assistant defensive backs coach for the Giants. He previously coached with the Titans (secondary, 2016-17), Mississippi State (cornerbacks, 2013-15) and Cardinals (assistant defensive backs coach White Tarik Cohen Jerseys , 2011-12). Desai, who has more than a decade coaching, enters his seventh season with the Bears in 2019 after serving in a quality control role the past six years. As a quality control assistant, Desai worked with the Bears’ defensive backs and linebackers while also assisting the special teams coaches. Shuey enters his second season with the Bears. He spent six seasons at Widener (2014-17) and West Chester (2012-13) Universities and 10 seasons with the Eagles Tarik Cohen Jerseys 2019 , including three as the team’s linebackers coach.