Michael Deiter Jersey Cheap | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Nov 2 '19

There might be something to like about the West Virginia prospect."WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft Prospects2015 Miami Dolphins Draft Prospect Scouting ReportsShould The Dolphins Draft Will Grier?New Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched ,34commentsThere might be something to like about the West Virginia prospect.EDTShareTweetShareShareShould The Dolphins Draft Will Grier?Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsWith Ryan Fitzpatrick acting as the team’s stopgap option at quarterback, the Dolphins may look to the draft to further address the quarterback position when the 2019 draft starts tomorrow. One of the options available is West Virginia’s Will Grier. Grier, 24, completed 67% of his passes in his final season in college for 3,864 yards, 37 touchdowns and eight interceptions.Grier has typically ranked as one of the lower tier quarterbacks in this draft class, and his age might scare some teams away. But I think with Miami in need of a long term franchise quarterback, Grier might offer an answer there. I wasn’t expecting much going into his tape, so I wasn’t expected Grier’s accuracy to be good. Like, it’s surprisingly good. For more on that let’s take a look at some clips.NCAAFOne of the things I care about when evaluating the quarterback position is making accurate throws into tight windows. It’s especially impressive doing so under duress, but it certainly doesn’t hurt to throw from a clean pocket either.Grier’s accuracy can be astounding. He’s an aggressive minded passer that enjoys taking shots into small windows and offers consistent success throwing there. The left side of this play features the trips formation, as three receivers are lined up on that side of the ball. As the route lanes clear out Grier recognizes one of the receivers running towards the corner of the end zone.Grier is confident here that he can throw his receiver open, and he trusts that the receiver can use his speed to catch up to the ball and beat out the corner on the play. All of this happens, and it results in a beautifully placed touchdown pass from Grier.NCAAFGrier’s play under pressure doesn’t seem to take a serious hit either, as shown by this play. The interior pass rusher has a free hole as he bursts through the A-gap undetected. This gives the quarterback not even a split second to react and attempt to make something happen. He doesn’t flinch and fires a pass that has absolutely zero margin for error. And much like the first throw, it’s spectacular.The receiver can’t get one foot in bounds so this doesn’t count, but the accuracy from Grier here is outrageous. It’s incredible coverage from the Baylor defense, but Grier’s great reaction to interior pressure and ball placement almost make this work. But it gives a taste of what he can do when he’s forced to rush the play.NCAAFGrier’s arm strength has taken plenty of criticism, but truth be told I don’t think it’s all that bad. Okay, perhaps it’s not at the level of a guy like Kyler Murray, but really I don’t think it should be below average in the NFL.The zip from Grier on this third and five throw is nice, and he displays clean footwork as he lets this one rip. What also stands out about this play is how quick Grier’s throwing motion is. For all the slander his arm gets, I think the quicker release he presents gives more margin for error on his throws and gets to his receivers just a hair before the defender can attempt to disrupt the pass.NCAAFGrier is also more than capable of creating plays outside the pocket, and if Miami drafts him he’s going to need to do that considering the offensive line is a work in progress. He’s probably the second most mobile of the quarterbacks I’ve watched from this class (Murray is first, of course). The arm strength and accuracy on the run here are both pinpoint. The pass is ultimately disrupted, but this is an accurate throw on the quarterback’s part.Now, if there’s one area where Grier needs work, it’s in his decision making consistency.NCAAFGrier’s decision making is generally fine, though there are times where he can stare down receivers for too long or misread coverages. He stares down the curl route for too long on this play Michael Deiter black jersey , pump faking before firing in that direction. That delay in his release ultimately cost him, as this pass was picked off by the Kansas State defensive back. So this is an area where Grier could use work, but as a quarterback prospect I think he’s very underrated. He reminds me of a more mobile Carson Palmer, a quarterback that excelled at dropping back and making aggressive tight window throws down the field. That’s incredibly important consider Miami has one of the worst offensive lines in the league, so getting a quarterback like Grier that can make tight window throws and play under pressure is big.The only other concern I have for Grier is at the age of 24, how much more can he develop? A guy like Sam Darnold is extremely raw but full of potential since he’s 21, so who knows if Grier can progress further. But I think for the skill set he offers, I really like Grier as a prospect.I don’t think he’s as good as Kyler Murray or Dwayne Haskins, but I personally think Will Grier is closer to Haskins than people think, and I like him more than Drew Lock. With sensational accuracy, impressive mobility, better than perceived arm strength, clean mechanics and a quick release, the idea of Grier to Miami should appeal to the Dolphins front office and coaching staff. As the Miami Dolphins inch ever closer to the start of Summer training camp and the eventual regular season, the inexorable reality that this is a season unlike any other in the fifty four year..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsRelax And Enjoy The RideNew,14commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareRelax And Enjoy The RidePhoto by Frederick Breedon/Getty Images As the Miami Dolphins inch ever closer to the start of Summer training camp and the eventual regular season, the inexorable reality that this is a season unlike any other in the fifty four year history of the franchise continues to at once captivate and confound the team’s fan base. Never before has the team’s front office intentionally left the roster so undermanned that the team, at least on paper, may not be able to beat a single opponent on its sixteen game schedule. I personally don’t believe it will be that bad; as I’ve said previously, I look for them to win about four games. They have two quarterbacks who are capable of making big plays and their receiving corps remains one of the better ones in the division. The defense, despite being in a state of transition, in apparently moving from a 4-3 to a 3-4 alignment, still has some star power in the secondary and the return game, with Grant and Drake, remains solid. Still, Vegas has the over/under for the Dolphins’ win total at either five or five and a half games. You’d almost have to be overly optimistic to believe they’ll win any more than that.This rebuild is going to be a long process, folks; perhaps we’d be best served to regard the 2019 and 2020 seasons as a single entity, with the payoff for what promises to be an abysmally bad season this year being the first or second overall pick in next year’s draft. It’s going to be a long ride, relax and enjoy it.There are a couple of highly questionable narratives making the rounds that I want to address here. The first is that those of us who want to see a top two draft pick next Spring are advocating that the players and/or coaching staff intentionally lose games. This accusation has reared its ugly head on several occasions the past few years Michael Deiter Jersey Mens , and I think those who are making it know, deep down, that that’s not at all what we’re saying. It’s just much easier to keep the outrage manufacturing facilities running at full capacity if we can try and make another point of view look as bad as possible. Guys, we aren’t the ones who gutted the team’s roster and we aren’t the ones who let two starters on the offensive line leave town, while trading down from the 48th overall pick, when there were still plenty of quality offensive linemen available. The team’s front office, at the behest of ownership, did that. We aren’t the ones who let a guy who remains one of the best pass rushers in the game, in Cam Wake, leave town, while doing virtually nothing to replace him. The team’s front office, at the behest of ownership, did that. Don’t want to root for the team to lose? Don’t worry -- the team’s top brass has already done the heavy lifting for you, by ensuring that the team will fail to be competitive in most of its games this season. Relax and enjoy the ride. The other bogus narrative being bandied about is that if the Dolphins, as expected, use the first or second pick of next year’s draft to select a quarterback, then the second and fifth round picks Miami gave up for Josh Rosen were a complete and total loss. Let me see if I’ve got this right: a team that hasn’t had one good quarterback for the past twenty years now has a chance to have two high first round picks at QB, both of whom will be on cheap rookie contracts for the next several years while the team evaluates them, and can eventually trade whichever guy they don’t keep (unless he hits free agency first) and that’s supposed to be a bad thing? It’s amazing how far we’re willing to sprain our necks when we’re trying not to see something. I don’t have anything against Josh Rosen; I think he’s a great kid, and he throws a really nice, very catchable ball. Special thanks to EJPLAYA from the Himalaya, for pointing out that Rosen apparently was ranked in the NFL’s top five, on accuracy of throws longer than twenty yards last season. When the team drafts another quarterback high next Spring, and they will, unless someone offers them an RGIII like bounty for their pick, by no means will it mean that they’ve given up on Rosen. All it will mean is that they want be absolutely sure that they’re able to get, not just good, but great, play from the position for the foreseeable future.Finally Michael Deiter Jersey Cheap , I think we need to talk about exceptions again. When someone says, “The vast majority of the time, such-and-such happens”, and we respond with, “Yeah, but it doesn’t always happen that way”, we’re not demonstrating that the rule is null and void. All we’re doing, in essence, is trying to make a ten percent outcome outweigh the other ninety percent. If I hold up a jar that contains a hundred jelly beans, right now, and show it to everybody, what are we all going to notice, the 98 candies that are green, or the two that are yellow? Would you believe that if you reached in the jar without looking, and pulled out one jelly bean, that there would be a greater likelihood of grabbing a yellow one, when only two out of a hundred were yellow? Of course not, but that’s essentially the argument we’re making when we say it doesn’t matter whether we’re drafting in the top five, because Tom Brady was a sixth round pick, etc. Was Doug Marrone a better coach when he took the Jacksonville Jaguars to the AFC championship game a couple of years ago than he was with the Buffalo Bills a few years back? No, he just had better players in Jacksonville.I think everybody just needs to take a deep breath, and realize that this franchise is going to take a while to turn around. We’re in the car, on our way to see what looks like it will be a pretty good movie, but it’s one of those three hour marathons, not a quick, hour and a half to two hour flick. Can we please try not to beat the hell out of each other before we even get to the theater? Relax and enjoy the ride, folks.