e dugout steps when the fracas broke ou | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Nov 6 '19
HARTFORD, Conn. Nike Air Max 270 Sale Outlet . -- A former Wesleyan University football player has been sentenced to six months of home confinement on federal charges that he supplied recreational hallucinogenic drugs to his teammates.Ryan Welch, of Salem, Massachusetts, was sentenced Tuesday in federal court in Bridgeport. He must also serve three years of probation and perform 200 hours of community service.The 22-year-old Welch pleaded guilty in March to possession with intent to distribute and distribution of a controlled substance.Welch played defensive back for Wesleyan, a Division III program.He was going into his junior season a year ago when he began dealing a hallucinogenic concoction that became known as Welchies Special, according to the U.S. Attorneys Office. It included the psychedelic drugs known as 2C-B and 2C-E, which authorities say he acquired over the internet.He first provided the drug in a liquid form, which was often mixed into a sports drink. He later sold the drug in powders and capsules, according to court documents.Prosecutors said he provided the drug to about 20 freshmen, sophomores and juniors on both the offense and the defense. The first dose was free and players paid $10 for subsequent doses, prosecutors said.Some of these distributions occurred off-campus, when the football team traveled to away games, and other of these distributions occurred on campus, including in the locker room used by the football team, according to the prosecutors pre-sentencing report.None of the coaches knew about Welchs operation, according to prosecutors.Welchs lawyers said he did not sell the drugs to make a profit, but wrote in their pre-sentencing report that he naively (with knowledge that they were illegal) obtained the substances to use for himself and share with his friends.The federal investigation began last October, when emergency crews treated a tennis player inside a dormitory who went into convulsions and had to be hospitalized after taking the drugs.Welch could have faced up to a year in prison under federal sentencing guidelines, according to the U.S. Attorneys Office, which had recommended a year of home confinement.The school confirmed Tuesday that Welch has been expelled. But spokesman Bill Holder declined to say whether players who purchased the drugs face any discipline from Wesleyan or the football program. Air Max 270 Off White For Sale . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Nike Air Max 270 Womens Discount . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-black-sale.html .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. The benches emptied Monday night in another epic battle between the San Francisco Giants and Los Angeles Dodgers?and team aces Madison Bumgarner and Clayton Kershaw.The confrontation started when Bumgarner fielded a ground ball by Yasiel Puig and fired to first for the third out in the seventh inning of the Dodgers?2-1 win in Los Angeles.Bumgarner emphatically shouted, apparently celebrating the final out. But it appeared Puig thought Bumgarner was shouting at him, which led the two to exchange words and the benches to clear.No punches were thrown, but each side traded several pushes and shoves.I just ran, and he was looking in my direction, Puig said through a translator, and he asked why I was looking at him, and then I asked him why he was looking at me.Monday continued a tradition of sorts between Bumgarner and Puig. It was at least the third time they have exchanged heated words on the field, though it was the first known instance since September 2014.In May 2014, after Puig hit a 431-foot home run to center field and flipped his bat, Bumgarner took exception and waited for Puig as he rounded third base before the two exchanged pleasantries as tempers flared.Four months later, on Sept. 23, 2014, Puig made a move toward the mound after he was hit by a Bumgarner pitch. More words were exchanged before the benches cleared and bullpens emptied, and Puig had to be held back by an umpire and several teammates.Bumgarner didnt return for the eighth inning Monday. He limited the Dodgers to one hit wwith no walks and 10 strikeouts in seven shutout innings. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus AO4971-002. . With his second-inning double, Puig stood as the only Dodger to reach base against Bumgarner.Puig said he thought Bumgarner might have been reacting in anger to the fact that the only hit he had given up was to him.Every time I face him, it seems like we have those problems, Puig said. It seems to work out because we win.Puig said he wasnt sure whether Bumgarner had something personal against him.I dont know. Go ask him, he said.Bumgarner appeared to still be annoyed after the game.I didnt hear what was going on, he said. I just got him out, and he tried to stare me down or something. Thats what it looked like to me.Its good that we won, partly because of that, first baseman?Adrian Gonzalez?said of the bench-clearing incident in a postgame interview on the Dodgers broadcast after he lined a game-winning double to right field in the ninth?inning. [Puig] was just playing baseball. He didnt do anything. Thats something that Madisons got to do a better job of -- just getting into the dugout.Giants manager Bruce Bochy had his back turned and was retreating down the dugout steps when the fracas broke out.Theyre not going to go out to dinner, he said. Its been going on for a while, so it doesnt surprise me anymore.Information from ESPN Stats & Information and The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '