Raiders NewsOakland Raiders | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Nov 6 '19

Derek Carr must elevate game Cheap Isaiah Johnson Jersey , prove his worthSurrounded by an upgraded roster and armed with greater familiarity and confidence, Raiders QB Derek Carr needs to regain..." , Videos and HighlightsPeople are laughing atAntonio Brown . Absolutely, unabashedly laughing. Earlier this week, Pro Football Talk's (and former B/R colleague) ChrisSimms reportedthat the Raiders' ...Winners and losers from second week of Raiders training campAs Raiders training camp moved into its second week, some roles on the team became more defined based on the performance of the players.Raiders owner Mark Davis blasts A's front office over Coliseum issues | NBCS Bay AreaMark Davis made it pretty clear he's not a fan of Dave Kaval or anyone else in the A's front office.Raiders' Davis: Sorry for way I spoke about A'sRaiders owner Mark Davis clarified the scathing remarks he made about the Oakland Athletics' front office, telling ESPN late Thursday night, "I am not sorry for the things I said. But I am sorry for the way I said them."AFC WestAndy Reid confirms KC Chiefs to implement “running back by committee” - Arrowhead PrideReid tells SiriusXM NFL Radio that the Chiefs will feature multiple RBs this seasonChiefs seeking answers to these questions in preseason debut | The Kansas City StarThe Kansas City Chiefs head into Saturday’s preseason opener against the Cincinnati Bengals looking like a team poised for good things. That doesn’t mean the Chiefs are without questions. Here are five to ponder.NFL: Chargers whistled for 4 different penalties on 1 preseason playA bizarre moment from Chargers vs. Cardinals.Will Los Angeles Chargers experience a decline in 2019?Will the Los Angeles Chargers experience a decline in the 2019 season? ESPN's Bill Barnwell certainly believes so.Broncos rookie Austin Fort tears ACL - Mile High ReportThe undrafted tight end’s season ends in Seattle.Analysis: Who stood out in the Broncos preseason loss to the Seahawks? - Mile High ReportThese guys stood out, for better or worse, in the Denver Broncos 22-14 defeat to the Seattle Seahawks in the preseason.NFL NewsRanking the 12 ugliest holdouts in NFL history, as Ezekiel Elliott's absence from the Cowboys lingers - CBSSports.comElliott may at some point join a list that already includes two former Cowboys running backsChristian Wade TD run video: Bills RB scores on first NFL carry | SI.comChristian Wade used to be a rugby star Derek Carrier Jersey , but it seems like he adopted to American football pretty easily.Five NFL trades we want to see before Week 1, like A.J. Green to 49ers and Eagles adding a QB - CBSSports.comAs the regular season draws near, here are a couple of big-name deals that make senseDez Bryant reveals the NFL team he's going to call first when he decides to return to football - CBSSports.comThe former Cowboys receiver is eyeing one particular team in the event he decides to return to football10 players you can care about during the 2019 NFL preseason - SBNation.comWe’ll keep track of their progress each week leading up to the new season. Raiders first-round pick Josh Jacobs hasn’t taken his first NFL snap yet, but the story of the running back’s rise to the professional ranks has apparently been enough to pique the interest of Hollywood.In an essay for earlier this year, Jacobs wrote about sleeping in his father’s car and moving from motel to motel for a couple of years while growing up in Tulsa as his father tried to land a steady job that would allow them to hold onto an apartment.“I’m never going to forget the nights spent in the back of that Suburban,” Jacobs wrote. “I’ll never forget the motels. The gunshots. The helicopters. I know what it’s like to be scared. To be hungry. To have nothing in my future but uncertainty.”Jacobs said that he’s “being hit up by big-name producers” about using those memories as the basis for a movie about his life. He said he doesn’t “feel like right now is the right time” to do that, but isn’t sure what the final decision will be.“Because it’s taking the story into a deeper level,” Jacobs said, via NBCSportsBayArea.com. “It’s saying some things that I left out in the story that would probably be shown in the movie and I don’t know if I want to do it. I still have to talk to my family about it and see how they feel about it and things like that. But I haven’t really thought about it too much.”Learning the Raiders offense and getting acclimated to life in the NFL leaves little time to consider other things, so an appearance on may have to suffice for the time being.