Keenum is far more concerned about the outcome | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Nov 7 '19

Case Keenum‘s may soon be gnawing on a bar of soap Royce Freeman Jersey White , but he doesn’t seem to care. to a game that saw him having a chance to emerge with a victory that would have kept his team viable for a playoff berth. But a last-minute drive for a potential game-winning touchdown didn’t pan out.“That鈥檚 what I dream about, that鈥檚 what I want,” Keenum told reporters after the 17-16 loss to the Browns. “I want the ball in my hands with a chance to go win the game. And to get that close, and to not, it pisses me off. I know my mom is going to be mad for using that word, but it hurts.鈥漈he Broncos luckily got the ball back after a questionable decision to settle for three from inside the 10 with inside of five minutes on the clock, after Browns interim coach Gregg Williams called a timeout just as the Broncos were jumping into the neutral zone on fourth and one from their own 10, and after the Browns were stuffed for a loss when the play finally happened.“I can鈥檛 complain because I had the ball in my hands with a chance to win the game,” Keenum said of the sequence of decisions that likely sealed the team’s playoff fate. “It鈥檚 all I can ask for.鈥漌hile Keenum won’t complain about the decision to settle for three while down by four, he will complain about his own performance.鈥淎 lot of anger at myself,” Keenum said. “There were some plays I could make that didn鈥檛 and then some plays that I want back today, but, yeah Courtland Sutton Jersey White , a lot of anger.鈥滱nger may not be the emotion that Broncos fans are feeling. Resigned to another non-playoff season after a 3-6 start, a trio of wins created a flicker of hope, but two consecutive losses have put the Broncos right back where we thought they would be: On the outside, looking in.Which is still better than sitting in the bathroom with a bar of soap in the mouth. Brett’s uncle, Mark Rypien, joined 1st & 10 @ 10 to answer that question and if Steve Atwater ever clocked him." Denver Broncos PodcastsWhat can the Broncos expect from Brett Rypien? New,102commentsBrett’s uncle, Mark Rypien, joined 1st & 10 @ 10 to answer that question and if Steve Atwater ever clocked him. MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:What can the Broncos expect from Brett Rypien? TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailMark Rypien brings an interesting perspective on the Denver Broncos. To focus in even further, a certain rookie quarterback who also is nephew, Brett. On Thursday’s 1st & 10 @ 10 on Orange & Blue 760, the former quarterback for the Washington Redskins and Super Bowl MVP joined the show to talk about Brett and what the team/fans could expect. “First and foremost, he had a stellar career at Boise State Joe Flacco Jersey ,” Mark said. “And sadly enough they don’t compare that to the SEC and they weigh that more than the Mountain West Conference, but Brett put great numbers. He’s got a great football IQ. But I think the situation where he ended up in in Denver ... Joe Flacco is a veteran quarterback and I know he’s not there to teach him, but you can learn by what he’s doing and watching. And that’s what he’s doing. “He’s not getting the reps, but he’s getting the mental reps. And I think that’s where he’ll develop as a player. He’ll get to see what to do and what not to do, and be able to apply that in any opportunity he gets. See where he fits in, and see where the chips fall.” Before Mark was asked about Brett, Ryan Edwards asked Mark if Steve Atwater ever clocked him with a good hit. “If he did, it was my fault,” Mark said. “Because we were definitely looking up safeties, and if there was maybe one or two safeties in the league, Steve Atwater was one of them you made sure you knew where he was on the field.”