WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Nov 14 '19

Film study equals Super Bowl Carlos Henderson Jersey , doesn’t it? Doesn’t it?!"Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced脳Denver Broncos NewsFangio content to evaluate Broncos outside the film roomNew,83commentsFilm study equals Super Bowl, doesn’t it? Doesn’t it?! Fangio content to evaluate Broncos outside the film roomdenverbroncos.comAs football fans we get used to hearing the same regurgitated soundbites from the coaches and players. How many times over the years, when things have been tough, that the key to turning it all around is to log some serious hours in the film room? As Broncos fans, we’ve been conditioned to think that the more film that’s watched, the better chances are for success. It’s almost comforting to us to know that they’re getting there early and staying late watching and re-watching every play, hoping to find the hidden nuance that could be the key to dominating on Sunday. Imagine my surprise last Tuesday when Broncos coach, Vic Fangio nonchalantly tossed out there that he hasn’t really watched that much film of the 2018 Broncos.Gasp! Doesn’t he know that he’s supposed to tell us he’s burning the midnight oil, crushing film until the wee hours? Aren’t we supposed to be emboldened by that as fans? Nobody got to Fangio and told him that’s how this is how it has always worked for the Broncos? If he’s not watching film, what is he doing? How could he just go out there and just tell the truth about what he’s doing? I’ll admit, at first I kind of missed the ‘film watching song and dance,’ but after some reflection it’s actually pretty damn refreshing to have someone tell you what they are actually doing and not just blowing smoke. I blogged about this team after every game of the 2018 season, and let me tell you, I have no desire to go back and look at the rank ineptitude that afforded us the No. 10 overall in this year’s draft. Why would Vic?It’s a fact the 2018 offense under-performed due to coaching and quarterback play. As far as Fangio is concerned, both those issues have been sufficiently remedied.Plus it’s just awful football to watch. Why would any sane person subject themselves to that kind of torture?Speaking of...Brandon Stokley doubled down on his take that Fangio needs to watch tons of 2018 film - despite fellow former Broncos Mark Schlereth and Ed McCaffrey telling him to let it go.MHR’s docllv, however, didn’t let him get away with it.Vic Fangio was hired because he was a different kind of coach. Some fans are distressed that he’s not watching film. I say let Vic be Vic and let’s withhold the knee-jerk reactions and see how all this plays out. Plus, let’s not forget that former Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels, in true Patriots fashion, once held illegal video of another team’s walkthrough... and still couldn’t win.So maybe film study isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. If you haven’t given it a listen, Tim, Laurie, and I break down reactions to Vic’s film-study and more on this week’s Something Something Broncos podcast. HORSE TRACKSMason's Mailbag: A look back at the Broncos' 1997 uniform changeDifferent factors compel teams to change their look. Twenty-two years ago, Owner Pat Bowlen49ers sold two seats in their draft room for $22K Devontae Booker Jersey , will donate the money to charity - CBSSports.comTwo fans will get to sit in and watch the 49ers conduct draft day businessChiefs star Chris Jones in extension talks, wants to spent the rest of his career in Kansas City - CBSSports.comJones broke out with 15.5 sacks last seasonKyle Shanahan says Jimmy Garoppolo looks like 'he could play now,' expects 'full-go' at training camp - CBSSports.comGaroppolo tore his ACL early last season but the 49ers expect him back for the start of the 2019 campaignTom Brady reportedly set to skip Patriots' voluntary workouts for second year in a row - CBSSports.comThe 41-year-old quarterback also took off ahead of the 2018 seasonEagles' Darren Sproles says he won't make a decision on playing in 2019 until May - CBSSports.comSproles will turn 36 this offseason but could return for another yearHall of Famer Irvin -- Tests show I'm cancer-freeMichael Irvin announced Sunday that the tests he underwent for throat cancer last week came back negative.Mike Brown looks to 'figure out' A.J. Green extension - NFL.comWith receiver A.J. Green entering the final season of his current contract and coming off an injury, Cincy owner Mike Brown is hopeful of taking care of the "proven commodity."Redskins need CB Josh Norman to be 'superstar' - NFL.comWashington coach Jay Gruden believes Josh Norman has been good, but not the best and he needs his high-priced corner to showcase "superstar status."Jason Witten on being back: 'I feel like a little kid' - NFL.comJason Witten is feeling young again as he's begun work for his comeback. "I'm invigorated by the process of going back in there. I really feel like obviously I've got a lot of energy coming back," he said.Vegas gives Patriots the NFL’s highest win total – ProFootballTalkIt's hard to bet against the Patriots, but the sports books will try to get you to do it. CG Technology, which operates several Las Vegas sports books, has released its 2019 NFL win totals, and the Patriots have the highest in the NFL, at 11.Johnny Manziel knocked out of AAF game with concussion – ProFootballTalkJohnny Manziel's second game in the Alliance of American Football did not last long. Manziel played briefly today for the Memphis Express and looked good, running three times for 18 yards, completing two of his three passes and throwing a touchdown pass, although that score was called back for of...Nashville mayor halts plan to chop down trees for NFL draft stage – ProFootballTalkThe mayor of Nashville has stepped in to stop a plan to cut down 21 cherry trees to make room for the outdoor stage for the NFL draft. "After hearing the public response over the planned cutting of 21 of the 68 ornamental cherry trees at Riverfront Park, I informed the NFL and Nashville Conventio...Giants not ready to move on from Eli Manning this year, maybe not next year – ProFootballTalkGiants quarterback Eli Manning is heading into the final season of his contract, and at age 38 he's well past his prime. So surely, this is his last season, right? Not necessarily.Four offseason programs get underway this week – ProFootballTalkFree agency and the league meetings have been the focus for the last couple of weeks, but we'll move into another stage of the offseason this week. Teams that hired a new head coach this year are permitted to start their offseason programs on April 1 and half of the teams that made coaching chang... Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas said recently that he feels his time in Denver may be coming to an end.It appears that the veteran’s premonition was correct. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Texans are closing in on a deal for the wideout. A mid-round pick is expected to go back to Denver.The Texans have an opening in their receiving corps with Will Fuller out for the season with a torn ACL. Thomas would join DeAndre Hopkins to keep Deshaun Watson stocked with targets for the rest of the season.Assuming the deal gets done, Thomas would join the Texans in time for their Week Nine game. That contest will take place in Denver on Sunday afternoon.“I鈥檝e been watching him for a long time, since he was at Georgia Tech and since he鈥檚 been in the NFL,” Texans coach Bill O’Brien said of Thomas in a Tuesday conference call, via Ryan O’Halloran of the Denver Post. “Excellent athletic skills. Great hands. Really good route runner. Very smooth route runner. He鈥檚 a tough guy to defend.”O’Brien may not have to worry about defending Thomas any longer.