Eli Harold Jersey White | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Nov 22 '19

The Raiders are on the clock again http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-bellore-jersey , and they’re adding more defensive help."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking NewsIntroducing the 2019 Detroit Lions Draft Class! 脳NFL Draft2019 NFL mock draft: Oakland Raiders select Jeffery SimmonsNew,4commentsThe Raiders are on the clock again, and they’re adding more defensive help. EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL mock draft: Oakland Raiders select Jeffery SimmonsDouglas DeFelice-USA TODAY SportsThe Oakland Raiders are on the clock again in our Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft. With the first pick, POD commenter jjones164 took LSU linebacker Devin White fourth overall. Now where will jjones164 turn? Stick on the defensive side of the ball, or get some help on the offense to go with brand, shiny new toy Antonio Brown? With the 24th pick in the POD Community Mock, the Raiders have selected defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons. Here’s jjones164 with the explanation:“Am I contradicting my Pick 4 write up a bit? Yes. Do I regret taking White over Quinnen Williams? I REGRET NOTHING! I want a shot at having a premier talent at all three levels of my defense for the first four years in Vegas. If Oakland doesn’t like that, I don’t care about winning now, sue me... Oh wait, you did...Edge has been picked pretty clean by this point. I still don’t need to reach. I still like what I believe will be left in Round 2 when I pick.Until a torn ACL, Jeffery Simmons was a top 10, possibly top five pick in this draft. I like Dexter Lawrence http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jarrad-davis-jersey , but taking him over Simmons would be like ordering Miller Lite, because you couldn’t wait three minutes for the Leinenkugel Summer Shandy keg to be changed out. Unlike Quinnen Williams, who had one monstrous year, Simmons has done it for three. In his final two years he had 123 tackles, 33 TFL, 7.0 sacks, three forced fumbles and five pass break ups. The man is dominant and did it in the toughest conference in football. With Jonathan Hankins on a one-year deal next to Maurice Hurst, I can ease him back into football shape. I’d take Byron Murphy here, but with Philly and Indy both needing long-term DL help, Simmons won’t be there at 27. This is a huge year for Hurst now. Heading to Vegas he now needs to give me a reason to not try to re-sign Hankins, or he’s relegated to be rotational depth.I said I’d compare picks to see the big picture. First is current selections. Second is where I’d be had I take Quinnen at 4. This should be an accurate comparison, as TB’s GM said he would have taken White at 5.4: Devin White (LB - LSU)24: Jeffery Simmons (DT - Miss St)4: Quinnen Williams (DT - Bama)24: Byron Murphy (CB - Wash)Catch up on all of the picks with our Community Mock Draft Tracker Congratulations! Hopefully those of you reading this are preparing for Championship Weekend of the 2018 fantasy football season. It has been a challenging year for fantasy owners Eli Harold Jersey White , just as it has been for the Detroit Lions. But while the Lions are limping through two more meaningless games, everything is on the line this week in fantasy.Finding a Lions player to highlight each week this season has not been easy, and it feels fitting that this might be the toughest week of them all. I avoided picking back-to-back players the whole year, but now is not the time to get cute. League title on the line? Fire up Kenny Golladay, who is the Week 16 Defenses & Dragons player of the week.FantasyPros Ranking: WR21 (0.5 PPR)FanDuel Pricing: WR16 ($7100)Golladay has been on a roller coaster all season long. His first five games had totals of at least 14 fantasy points four times, but the next three weeks were all single-digit performances. Here are the results from the six outings since then: 16.8, 21.3, 11.5, 6.5, 1.5, 18.1. On the whole, this looks encouraging http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-frank-ragnow-jersey , but another 6.5-point showing could be hugely detrimental in the finals.In his first matchup against the Vikings, Golladay brought in just three receptions for 46 yards and 6.9 points. Why trust him this week? It just seems hard to believe he will see only four targets again. Since the game in Minnesota, Golladay is averaging 9.3 targets per week. This sort of usage should be enough for a WR2 showing.A touchdown would be nice, but it may be hard to come by. Very few WR1s have scored against the Vikings, and big wide receiver games in general have been infrequent. Still, this feels like a big opportunity for Golladay. He is coming off a great performance and in a lot of ways is auditioning for a bigger role next season. The Minnesota secondary is no joke, but Golladay will see enough targets to make him worth a start when it counts the most.Prediction: 7 receptions, 85 yards, 0 touchdowns; 12.0 fantasy points