Bowles said Robinson, re-signed last week after being waived in September, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 27 '19
Jose Mourinho dedicated Manchester Uniteds EFL Cup victory over Manchester City to the clubs fans after they showed their unwavering support. Jordan 1 Bred Replica . Juan Matas second-half strike claimed the bragging rights for United as they bounced back from Sundays defeat at Chelsea by booking their place in the quarter-finals.Im happy. The players did everything, they deserved to win, the Portuguese told Sky Sports. We are obviously happy because, in the last week when everything has gone against us, the fans have felt deeply the negative results and today was a good chance to clean that feeling.To win against Manchester City gives everyone a better feeling and Im especially happy for the players and the fans.Mourinho endured a bitter return to Chelsea last time out as United effectively found themselves out of the game at Stamford Bridge inside 30 seconds, following Pedros opener. Highlights of the EFL Cup match between Manchester United and Manchester City The United boss made just four changes to City counterpart Pep Guardiolas nine as the continuity delivered an improved defensive display.City, who brought Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling on in the final quarter, failed to register a single shot on target in a game for the first time since April 2012. Mata edges derby for United Juan Mata strikes as United reach EFL Cup last eight And, asked if Sundays result played a role in his decision to name a strong team, Mourinho added: Yes. [Before Sunday] We were in a good run of results - in the last seven we lost one - so Sunday was a big defeat with numbers that the history of this clubs do not deserve. They gave absolutely everything. Even if we lost today the feeling was absolute fantastic because the players showed they really care and they care for the fans. Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho When I am in a club my heart belongs to the fans and I felt deeply for them. The reality is that I never had fans like these, we lost 4-0 and we were supported.Today the stadium was full of real support and it looks like the love people have for the club is bigger than bad results or three bad seasons.So we had to give something back, regardless of the result - we could have lost and I would have the same feeling for my players. Pep Guardiola said he is proud of the young players that featured in Man Citys EFL Cup exit at Man Utd My players gave absolutely everything in a very difficult run which presented matches every two days - big games against Liverpool, Fenerbahce, Chelsea and City.They gave absolutely everything. Even if we lost today the feeling was absolute fantastic because the players showed they really care and they care for the fans. Also See: Mata edges derby for United Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! Air Jordan 1 Satin Black Toe Black Womens .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Air Jordan 1 High OG Obsidian Womens . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http:///...less-white-mens.html . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Matt Fortes ailing right knee might keep him out of the New York Jets game against the Miami Dolphins on Saturday night.The running back was among eight players to sit out practice Wednesday with injuries after he hurt his knee early in New Yorks 23-17 overtime victory at San Francisco last Sunday.Coach Todd Bowles said Forte will likely be a game-time decision against Miami. Forte, in his first season with the Jets, leads the team with 792 yards rushing and seven touchdowns. He also has 29 catches for 256 yards and a TD.I dont know, Bowles said when asked if he thinks Forte would play. Hes limited right now. If he gets better, well see how he feels, hell probably go up until the game.Bilal Powell filled in for Forte against the 49ers and ran for 145 yards and two touchdowns, including the winning 19-yard score in OT.Linebackers Lorenzo Mauldin (ankle) and Mike Catapano (knee), tight end Brandon Bostick (ankle), defensive tackle Steve McLendon (hamstring), cornerback Buster Skrine (concussion), offensive tackle Brent Qvale (hamstring) and running back Khiry Robinson (lower leg) also sat out practice.Bowles said it was too early to rule out any of the players for the gamee. Fake Jordan 1 High. Both Mauldin and McLendon have missed the past two games with their injuries. Skrine is in the concussion protocol and its uncertain if he will be cleared in time to play. Marcus Williams and rookie Juston Burris could see increased snaps if Skrine doesnt play.If healthy, Qvale would start at right tackle in place of Breno Giacomini, who was placed on season-ending injured reserve on Tuesday with back, shoulder and calf ailments. If Qvale is unable to play, rookie Brandon Shell -- the great nephew of Art Shell -- would make his first NFL start.Robinson has been sidelined since the preseason after reinjuring his right leg, which was broken during a game last season while he was playing for New Orleans. Bowles said Robinson, re-signed last week after being waived in September, is close to returning.Wide receivers Brandon Marshall (knee, foot, back), Quincy Enunwa (ribs) and Jalin Marshall (concussion) and defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle) were limited at practice.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '