ward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcom | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 29 '19
Collingwood legend Peter Daicos hopes the pressure to live up to the family name will drive his son Josh to great things in the AFL. Scarpe Nike In Offerte .The Magpies added to their long list of father-son recruits in Fridays draft, snaffling Josh Daicos and Callum Brown, the son of former captain and premiership player Gavin Brown.Few are more beloved at Collingwood than Daicos Snr, a 250-game premiership player and five-time leading goalkicker whose highlight reel is overflowing with freakish goals.But hes confident the weight of expectation wont be too much of a burden for Josh, who was taken with pick No.57.Its going to earn you a couple of opportunities and it can either be your greatest ally or your greatest foe, Daicos Sr said on Monday.Pressure sometimes is a good thing because it will make you probably work a little bit harder to live up to that pressure. I think it can be a good thing for him if its used the right way.A small midfielder who can drift forward and kick goals, the younger Daicos has been likened to Western Bulldogs star Caleb Daniel for his clean hands and intelligent ball use.But while hes determined to forge his own identity as a footballer, hes no stranger to his dads boundary line heroics.Id be lying if I didnt show him a couple of the tricks, sitting off the boundaries, Daicos Sr said with a grin.Its like any of the kids growing up, they want to take the big mark, take the speccy and run to the boundary and kick that goal.I think hes more in tune with football today, contemporary football, and thats centering the ball. Thats something I didnt think about too much.Neither Daicos nor Brown will wear the same guernsey number as their famous fathers - in line with their requests.Daicos will wear Gavin Browns No.26, while Callum Brown will wear No.17.The Magpies were forced to take Brown a little earlier than they might have hoped at pick No.35 after a bid from North Melbourne, ironically the club where his father works as a development coach.When I left work (on Friday) they sort of didnt give me any inclination at all, Brown Sr said.I thought hang on a minute, thats North. It was a bit of a shock to be honest.The Magpies used pick No.30 to take utility Sam McLarty, who was born profoundly deaf and wears a bionic ear implant.Collingwood also drafted small forward Kayle Kirby, who says he was inspired by the success of other Aboriginal footballers.I didnt just do it for myself, I did it for my family and my mob, he said.Theyre more proud than I am, to be honest. Air Max In Offerta .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Air Max 95 In Offerta . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/ . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. How big is the Reggie Jackson injury for the Pistons? Are they contenders in the East?Our NBA Insiders debate Detroits 2016-17 season. ' ' '