mally you dont get rewarded much for sec | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Nov 29 '19
Newport Gwent Dragons hope Saturdays European Challenge Cup semi-final against Montpellier will be a case of third time lucky. Scarpe Nike Scontate Al 70 . The Dragons have lost both of their previous last-four fixtures in the competition, conceding over 45 points on each occasion.They face a stern test at the Altrad Stadium against the Top 14 heavyweights, who are targeting a domestic and European double, and the departure of Lyn Jones as director of rugby will not have helped the Welsh regions preparations. Throw in the Dragons struggles in the PRO12, where they sit third-bottom after 16 defeats in 20 games, and their chances in the south of France appear bleak, but hooker Elliot Dee says the squad are in confident mood after their fantastic quarter-final win over Gloucester on April 9.I cant wait, its a massive game for us, said the 22-year-old. We got to the semi-final last year and we want to go one further again.I think we play exciting stuff in Europe and it was a massive buzz after the Gloucester game, and thats what you play rugby for, you cant beat days like that. Its brilliant to be involved in the semi-finals of the Challenge Cup and a lot of people will be watching. The better standard of rugby you play, the better player you become. Highlights of the Dragons victory at Kingsholm The Dragons have kept faith with the team that recorded the 23-21 victory at Kingsholm. Dorian Jones continues at fly-half, partnering scrum-half Sarel Pretorious, with Wales international Taulupe Faletau at No 8.Charlie Davies, who came off the bench to score the Dragons crucial late try against Gloucester, is again named among the replacements. Bismarck du Plessis is one of seven South Africans in Montpelliers starting XV Montpellier are appearing in the Challenge Cup semi-finals for the first time and head coach Jake White makes five changes to the team that won at Stade Francais last Sunday.Benoit Paillaugue, who came off the bench to score a late try at Stade Jean-Bouin, is promoted to the starting line-up and partners Demetri Catrakilis at half-back.Springboks hooker Bismarck du Plessis and brother Jannie return to the front row, two of seven South Africans named in the starting XV.Montpellier: 15 Benjamin Fall, 14 Timoci Nagusa, 13 Robert Ebersohn, 12 Frans Steyn, 11 Marvin OConnor, 10 Demetri Catrakilis, 9 Benoit Paillaugue; 1 Mikheil Nariashvili, 2 Bismarck Du Plessis, 3 Jannie Du Plessis, 4 Robins Tchale Watchou, 5 Paul Willemse, 6 Fulgence Ouedraogo (c), 7 Akapusi Qera, 8 Pierre Spies.Replacements: 16 Mickael Ivaldi, 17 Yvan Watremez, 18 Davit Kubriashvili, 19 Thibaut Privat, 20 Wiaan Liebenberg, 21 Nic White, 22 Benjamin Lucas, 23 Anthony Tuitavake.Newport Gwent Dragons: 15 Carl Meyer, 14 Adam Hughes, 13 Tyler Morgan, 12 Adam Warren, 11 Hallam Amos, 10 Dorian Jones, 9 Sarel Pretorius; 1 Phil Price, 2 Elliot Dee, 3 Brok Harris, 4 Rynard Landman, 5 Nick Crosswell, 6 Lewis Evans (c), 7 Nic Cudd, 8 Taulupe Faletau.Replacements: 16 Rhys Buckley, 17 Boris Stankovich, 18 Lloyd Fairbrother, 19 Matthew Screech, 20 Ed Jackson, 21 Charlie Davies, 22 Angus OBrien, 23 Jack Dixon.Watch Montpellier v Dragons live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday from 5.25pm. Catch the match for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass. Air Max 270 Italia . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Air Max 90 Scontate Uomo . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. https:///...et-italia-c2566.html . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. American Rickie Fowler holed out from 75 yards to complete the front nine in just 29 on his way to a superb 64 to set the early pace Saturday at the Olympic golf tournament.Thats just how much of a fine line its been and how close the game has been, said world No. 8 Fowler, who has entered next weeks Wyndham Championship to try to qualify for the Ryder Cup.Today was great. I did a lot of things well. There were a couple of wind-gust mysteries, but having made the two bogeys on the back nine, finishing with birdies on 17 and 18 definitely gave me a chance going into tomorrow to potentially get myself on the podium.If I go out and play well tomorrow I could sneak up there. Air Max 95 Italia. Normally you dont get rewarded much for second and third, but here you can walk away with some hardware. Getting a gold may be a little bit of a stretch right now, but you never know.After rounds of 75 and 71, Fowler finished the day tied for 14th, 9 strokes behind 54-hole leader Justin Rose heading in Sundays final round in Rio de Janeiro. Fowlers 64 was the second-lowest round of the week after Australias Marcus Fraser shot 63 to open the tournament.PA Sport contributed to this report. ' ' '