Graham Glasgow Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Nov 30 '19
javascript://

Lions fans rank 5th-lowest in team confidence." SB Nation FanPulseDetroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions PollsDetroit Lions fans confidence plummets after ugly preseason openerNew Michael Roberts Jersey ,34commentsLions fans rank 5th-lowest in team confidence. EDTThe offseason is supposed to be the time for optimism and hope. All 32 teams have the same 0-0 record, and every roster looks better than it did last year, because the team is healthy, nailed its draft, and got a bunch of under-the-radar free agent signings.But how long fans hold onto that optimism is a product of the team’s performance throughout training camp and the preseason. And for the Detroit Lions, they massively failed their first benchmark test, dropping the preseason opener 31-3 to the New England Patriots. The score isn’t the concern. The competitiveness of the entire team is. Though nearly all of the Lions’ starters were benched for Thursday night’s game, the backups didn’t perform at a level that inspired any confidence in the team’s depth.As a result Travis Fulgham Detroit Lions Jersey , fans are feeling wary. In our weekly FanPulse poll, only 59 percent of fans believed the team was heading in the right direction, down 16 percent from our post-draft poll:Compare that to the rest of the league, and Lions fans are entering Week 2 of the preseason with the fifth-lowest confidence in the country. Only the Bengals (47%), Texans (43%), Jaguars (36%) and Washington (35%) have fanbases with lower confidence.Given that the Lions will face off against the Texans this week, it should be a great opportunity for the team to bounce back and earn a little more faith from their fans. Of course, if Detroit struggles again Travis Fulgham Jersey 2019 , it will be hard not to think about last year’s slow start in the preseason and how it bled over into the regular season. If you want to be part of our FanPulse survey group, you can sign up right here! You can also track the FanPulse results from all 32 teams here. Which Lions draft pick are you still frustrated about?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsNFL DraftDetroit Lions PollsNFL Open ThreadsTuesday open thread: What was the Detroit Lions’ worst 2019 draft pick? New,33commentsWhich Lions draft pick are you still frustrated about? EDTShareTweetShareShareTuesday open thread: What was the Detroit Lions’ worst 2019 draft pick? Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsOn Sunday, we discussed our favorite picks from the Detroit Lions’ 2019 NFL Draft class. Unsurprisingly, the fifth-round selection of Penn State cornerback Amani Oruwariye was the most popular choice, seeing as it addressed a prime need and also was tremendous value for a player many media scouts had as high as a second-round projection. What was a little more surprising was the pick that came in second: tight end T.J. Hockenson. For all the cynicism we’ve heard from some of the most vocal fans, it turns out people were generally okay with the pick. But now it’s time to turn our attention to the least favorite picks. No general manager is going to hit on every selection in a draft, and there are bound to be some disappointments. So today’s Question of the Day is:What was the Lions’ worst 2019 NFL Draft pick?My answer: I’m sure the most popular answer will be Jahlani Tavai Taylor Decker Jersey , and for good reason. He represents a significant risk and probably has the biggest chance of Detroit’s top three picks to bust.However, I’m going to talk about the Lions’ fourth-round pick Austin Bryant. While some of the tape I’ve seen on him is promising, there’s a lot to not like about the pick. Though he projects to likely back up Devon Kennard—something this team needed—I’m not so sure I’m feeling good about his ability to do so any time soon.His college production—at least 15 tackles for loss and 8.5 sacks in each of his final two years—is fantastic, but that’ll happen when you’re lined up next to some of the best defensive linemen college football has to offer. Bryant is not very athletic, and doesn’t really possess any pass-rushing skills. His best attribute is his long arms, something head coach Matt Patricia clearly values a lot. And while that helps him set the edge well, his lack of athleticism sometimes allows players to get to the outside anyways. Oh, and he’s coming Graham Glasgow Jerseyoff surgery for a torn pec. There’s less inherent risk with a player like Bryant  , seeing as he’s a fourth rounder, but I was hoping the team was going in a different direction—like snagging the next player that came off the board, Arkansas guard Hjalte Froholdt. Your turn.