withdraw from the Masters and the Olympics, the tw | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 1 '19
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff said Max Verstappen is redefining the laws of physics after watching his sensational drive to third at the Brazilian Grand Prix. Air Jordan Baratas .Though Lewis Hamilton won a chaotic race to ensure the title fight goes to the final race, Verstappen stole the headlines with a thrilling drive peppered with great overtakes. It included a late fightback from 16th to third after a Red Bull strategy gamble backfired, with the team opting for intermediate tyres before the rain intensified, prompting another pit stop.Ahead of the weekend it emerged Wolff -- a long-time admirer of the Red Bull driver -- had called Verstappens father, Jos, to talk about the potential impact his son could have on the battle between Mercedes drivers for the title. After watching his drive in Brazil, Wolff admitted he was in awe of what the younger Verstappen had done.?When asked if he had a word on the 19-year-olds drive, Wolff said: The Verstappen show! It was really unbelievable driving, great entertainment. Physics are being redefined.That praise was shared by Mercedes non-executive and three-time world champion Niki Lauda, who said the teenager had passed drivers in a way others did not.Lewis and Nico [Rosberg] did a perfect job coming first and second, Lauda said. Verstappen was outstanding, the way he passed everybody so it was an interesting race.Lauda rubbished the suggestion Verstappen benefitted from a fresh set of wet tyres late on, saying: Nevertheless, he did the job, unbelievable, the way he passed it was just incredible. I knew the guy is good but he proved to everybody what he can do. Air Max Baratas Outlet . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Zapatillas Nike Baratas . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. https:///...let-online-d988.html . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup.Australian golfer Marc Leishman has become the latest player to announce his intention not to compete in the Olympics due to concerns over the Zika virus. Leishmans wife Audrey almost died from toxic shock syndrome last year and the world No 35 has decided against risking the trip to Rio de Janeiro.Last April, my children and I almost lost my wife Audrey to toxic shock syndrome, Leishman said in a statement. Since then, Audrey has been prone to infection and is far removed from 100 per cent recovery of her immune system. World number 7 Adam Scott explains why he wont be competing for Australia at this summers Olympics. We have consulted with Audreys physician and due to her ongoing recovery and potential risks associated with the transmission of the Zika virus, it was a difficult yet easy decisioon not to participate. Zapatillas Yeezy Baratas. I missed playing in the 2015 Masters tournament to be at her side when she was originally stricken and I cannot risk placing her health in jeopardy. Adam Scott pulled out after criticising Olympics strokeplay format Leishman, who lost out in a play-off for the Open at St Andrews last year, joins compatriot Adam Scott, South Africa duo Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel and Vijay Singh of Fiji in opting out of the Games where golf is included in the programme for the first time since 1904.Scott had previously said winning an Olympic medal was nothing he had ever aspired to do and questioned the 72-hole strokeplay format for what he called an exhibition event, while Oosthuizen cited family and schedule issues. Singh also expressed concern over the Zika virus. PGA of Australia chief executive officer, Brian Thorburn said: Marc didnt make his decision without a great deal of thought. Yes, it is very disappointing he wont be representing Australia in Rio, but we respect his decision to makeAudreys health and well-being his number one priority.To be in a position where you have to withdraw from the Masters and the Olympics, the two most significant tournaments a professional can be invited to, all within the space of 12 months, is not a decision made in haste. Also See: Opinion Golf on Sky Sports 4 Schedule Free HD Golf Game Get Sky Sports ' ' '