has dismissed Amla in a series. S Sreesan | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 3 '19
NASHVILLE, Tenn. Henderson Alvarez Jersey . -- Denver star cornerback Aqib Talib fought with Titans wide receiver Harry Douglas during Tennessees 13-10 win over the Broncos on Sunday. He promised to do more of the same when they meet next at the office of the agent they share.Talib was upset with Douglas going low with a cut block on fellow cornerback Chris Harris Jr. late in the first half Sunday. Harris was down on the field for a couple minutes before walking off and returning quickly.Titans running back DeMarco Murray ran up the middle on the next play, while Talib jumped on Douglas on the Titans sideline, scuffling around in what quickly became a scrum before being broken up. Talib lost his helmet and was penalized for unnecessary roughness.Harris returned and finished the game, but Talib was just as angry after the game .It was a dirty play by a sorry player, Talib said. He dont do nothing. He come in the game, dont catch no passes. He come in the game and chop guys from the back. And he done got the same agent as me. So I see him in Atlanta, Im going to beat his ass.Talib was fined $26,044 just for penalties in the Broncos Super Bowl victory over Carolina last February.After the game, Harris was just as upset, wanting Douglas fined for the low block.That was so illegal, Harris said. I have never had a player try to end my career like that. That was dirty and he should be fined. Thats not football. He tried to take me out for the game and tried to end my career, thats not football.Asked what Talib said to him on the sideline, Douglas said he didnt know and didnt care.It was a clean play, Douglas said. It was a run play, me and him looking at each other and I cut-blocked him. Like I told him, if they watch film, which theyre supposed to do in the NFL, I cut block in the run game. Thats a legal play. I guess he didnt watch film, because if he watched film of last game or any other game, hed see that I cut block in the run game.Denver coach Gary Kubiak said he only knew that Harris got cut-blocked but wasnt sure if it was legal. Tennessee coach Mike Mularkey said he didnt see the block.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL.---Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker Jarlin Garcia Jersey .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Rick Helling Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. https:///...-jersey-marlins.html . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. 2 Centuries by South African captains in Tests in Australia before Faf du Plessis 118 not out. Graeme Smith had scored both of them - at the same venue in 2012-13 and at the WACA in 2008-09. Overall, du Plessis hundred was only the seventh by a South Africa captain in Tests against Australia.97.40 Du Plessis batting average in Tests in Australia. He has made two hundreds and two fifties in just eight innings. At the Adelaide Oval, du Plessis has made 306 runs - scores of 78, 110* and 118* - in three innings. Overall, he has 701 runs at 63.72 in Tests against Australia. Only two other South Africa batsmen with at least 500 runs against Australia - Barry Richards and Graeme Pollock - average higher than du Plessis against them.108.33 Du Plessis strike rate against Mitchell Starc in his innings. He faced 48 balls from Starc and made 52 runs, 36 of which came off boundaries. The other South Africa batsmen scored only 24 runs off 91 deliveries from Starc at a strike rate of 26.37. 1981 The last time Australia had five debutants in a Test series. They had handed out Test caps to Terry Alderman, Trevor Chappell, Martin Kent, Dirk Wellham and Mike Whitney in the Ashes series in England that year. While Callum Ferguson and Joe Mennie made their debuts in Hobart, this Test has three Australia debutants - Peter Handscomb, Nic Maddinson and Matt Renshaw.4 Number of times Josh Hazlewood has dismissed Hashim Amla in four innings in this series. This equals the most any bowler has dismissed Amla in a series. S Sreesanth had dismissed Amla four times in 69 deliveries during Indias tour of South Africa in 2006-07. Stuart Broad had got