Angeles between the top two teams in the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 3 '19
OKLAHOMA CITY -- At the end of Monday nights victory over the New York Knicks, Russell Westbrook was visibly exhausted. Jordan 1 Bred Cheap .He was so tired, he took a seat on the bench to do his postgame interview before lumbering back to the locker room.The reason for the lack of energy was that he had just compiled another triple-double to his growing resume. With 27 points, 18 rebounds and 14 assists, he led the Thunder in all three categories.His rebounding, his loose ball plays, when he does that it sends an unbelievable message to our team the way he fights and competes, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. Its historic what hes doing, but theres also another side of it too, that hes a pretty complete point guard all the way around.The numbers Westbrook are putting up on his triple-double binge are getting into the obscenely great. He is averaging double figures in points (30.9), assists (11.3) and rebounds (10.3). The only other player to average double-figure numbers in all three categories this late into the season was Oscar Robertson.Heading into Wednesdays game with the Washington Wizards, Westbrook has eight triple-doubles on the season and 45 for his career. If Westbrook gets another triple-double Wednesday, that will be three in a row.Yet, there is only one stat category that Westbrook will talk about when hes asked about his run on triple-doubles. That is wins and losses.After going through a recent losing streak, the Thunder (11-8) won their last three games.Winning is sustainable, Westbrook said told ESPN.com. My job is to go out and find the best way to win games. Right now, we won three straight, and that is the most important to me.Like Westbrook, Washingtons John Wall is also coming into the game after posting a triple-double -- albeit a different one -- Monday night. In a 101-95 overtime victory over the Sacramento Kings, Wall tallied 19 points, 11 assists, 11 turnovers and eight rebounds.While Walls hands will be full trying to slow down Westbrook, the focus of the Oklahoma City fans will be on Walls coach, Scott Brooks.Brooks makes his first return to Oklahoma City since being fired at the end of the 2014-15 season.Yet, that hasnt taken away the excitement Brooks said he has for seeing members of the Thunder organization.We had a great run. Unfortunately it ended for me but thats the business were in. I have a lot of respect for the organization, Brooks told The Washington Post. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the players that I coached. I still communicate with all of them. Even now that Im back in the NBA Im thankful for the job that I have now but it also brings back a lot of memories.However, his first season with the Wizards, it is not going as he had hoped. Washington is 6-10 and in third place in the Southeast Division. Cheap Jordan 1 Banned . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Best Fake Jordan 1 . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. http://www.bestfakejordan1.com/cheap-jordan-1-off-white-outlet.html . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. SAN FRANCISCO -- Jeff Samardzija lost his bid for a no-hitter, then Yoenis Cespedes punished a mistimed curveball. That was enough to drop the San Francisco Giants out of first place.Noah Syndergaard and Jeurys Familia combined on a three-hitter and Cespedes homered off Samardzija, leading the New York Mets over San Francisco 2-0 on Sunday night.Samardzija (10-9) held the Mets hitless until Curtis Grandersons leadoff double in the seventh. Cespedes followed with his 25th home run, a towering two-run blast that appeared to clear the stands in left field.You dont really worry about that (the no-hitter) until later in the game, Samardzija said. For me, I was just worried about the score.The Giants dropped to second in the NL West after entering the day with a half-game lead on the Dodgers. Los Angeles beat Cincinnati earlier Sunday.Samardzija was sharp for a third straight start that followed a stretch of 11 outings in which he had just two quality starts.I liked where hes at and he carried that into todays game, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. He pitched his heart out and ran into a hot hitter.Samardzija tried to sneak a 1-0 curveball past Cespedes, who homered for the third time in two days to help split the four-game series.We were behind in the count and I assumed (Cespedes) was sitting heater and I thought we could get something he could roll over there or a swing and miss, Samardzija said. Hes a heck of a hitter, I played with him in Oakland and I know what he can do. Hes a clutch guy.Syndergaard (11-7) allowed two hits over eight innings for his second consecutive win following a six-start skid. Its Syndergaards 20th career victory in 49 games.Thats just a great pitching effort by (Samardzija), he did a terrific job, he gave us a chance against one of the best, Bochy said. Youre not going to see better stuff than what we faced tonight.I dont know who would have hit (Syndergaard) tonight. He was that good.Familia retired three batters for his major league-leading 41st save. It was also the 900th victory of manager Terrry Collins career, making him the 10th active manager to reach the milestone. Cheap White Jordan 1. Weve had a tough time, but if youre going to win, your good players have to play good, Collins said. We ride those guys. Hopefully this is the start of what weve been looking to do.Samardzija remained winless in four career starts against the Mets. Samardzija allowed only three hits and two runs over seven innings and struck out seven.The duel between Syndergaard and Samardzija was in stark contrast to the first three games of this series, when the teams combined for 40 runs. Only two runners from either team reached second base Sunday, and both scored.San Franciscos first two baserunners were thrown out trying to steal second. Catcher Rene Rivera caught Trevor Brown in the third and Eduardo Nunez in the fourth. Prior to that, opponents had successfully stolen 40 bases in 44 attempts against New York with Syndergaard on the mound.The Giants also made a pair of sparkling defensive plays. Brandon Crawford made a diving stop on Jose Reyes sharp liner in the first inning, then second baseman Joe Panik robbed Reyes of an infield single with two outs in the sixth when he fielded a slow grounder and flipped it to first base with his glove.STOP, DROP AND ROLLMets third base coach Tim Teufel had to react quickly to avoid being hit by a line drive from left-handed hitting James Loney in the fifth. The ball narrowly missed Teufel as he dropped to the grass on his back.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: Buster Posey did not start but had a pinch-hit single in the ninth. ... OF Angel Pagan was kept out of the lineup with tightness in his groin. Pagan has the longest active hitting streak in the majors at 18 games.UP NEXTGiants: Madison Bumgarner (12-7) faces the Dodgers on Tuesday to begin a key series in Los Angeles between the top two teams in the NL West. Bumgarner is winless in two previous starts against the Dodgers this season. ' ' '