Jake Arrieta with a double and two | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 3 '19
Eddie Jones says no one wants England to win the Grand Slam and believes that was behind the Welsh Rugby Union releasing a statement on Joe Marler. Air Force 1 Discount . The loosehead prop was cleared to play against France on Saturday after a Six Nations disciplinary hearing accepted his explanation after being caught on referee Craig Jouberts microphone calling Wales Samson Lee a gypsy boy in the hosts 25-21 win at Twickenham.The WRU released a statement on Thursday expressing their surprise at the decision not to sanction Marler but the England head coach told Sky Sports News HQ that the timing of the release was not coincidental. Eddie Jones says no one wants England to win the Grand Slam I think everyone is keen for England not to win the Grand Slam, lets be real about it, Jones said. So Wales will be happy if we dont win the Grand Slam and they are happy to do anything to upset us in preparation for the Grand Slam, its as simple as that.Why else would they [put the statement out just before Jones press conference]? The whole thing has been dealt with. This is why you have citing commissions and you have review panels, for those people to deal with it. WRU surprised by Marler decision Welsh Rugby Union surprised by lack of sanction for Englands Joe Marler Once they have made their decision then you get on with it. You dont say it is wrong that they made the decision, youve got to get on with it and thats what happened and Wales have decided not to do that. Why? Well, there has only got to be one reason.How they behave - we talk about values in rugby. I know I have been criticised for values in rugby. You talk about values in rugby, lets have a look at them now.Warren Gatland apologised on Wednesday for referring to Marlers gypsy boy remark as banter but Jones said the Wales head coach would have had nothing to do with the release from the WRU. England prop Joe Marler clashed with Wales front-row Samson Lee in the Six Nations fixture between the sides Asked about the Welsh stance on the situation at the start of his Thursday press conference, Jones said: Maybe they [WRU] dont know whether they are Arthur or Martha.There was a decision made, that is what we have these judiciary committees for. I said I would let the process run its route - it has run its route.I dont think it has got anything to do with Warren [Gatland]. He has got in trouble for what he said, so lets leave it at that. England beat Wales 25-21 at Twickenham Jones was also asked if he thought Marlers comment had been racist and said: I spoke to Joe about the situation and said it was inappropriate.The England coach has selected Mako Vunipola to start at loosehead in their Grand Slam decider against France on Saturday but he insisted Marler has not been left out on the back of the incident with Lee and sought to draw a line under the row. Jones issues instructions during an England training session Absolutely not. [Starting with Vunipola] suits the way we are going to play at the weekend, Jones said.We have a Grand Slam in front of us and a Grand Slam is much more interesting than something that was said seven days ago. Also See: Englands Six Nations stars Gatland apologises for comment Sky Sports Rugby Union podcast Care, Vunipola start in Paris Air Force 1 China . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Air Force 1 Clearance . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. SAN FRANCISCO -- Giants left fielder Angel Pagan has been scratched from the starting lineup of NL Division Game 3 against the Chicago Cubs because of back spasms.San Francisco announced it lineup change less than hour before the scheduled first pitch Monday night. The Giants trail 0-2 in the best-of-five series.Pagan has a .455 (5 for 11) average against Jake Arrieta with a double and two strikeouts. Air Force 1 Replica. Gregor Blanco replaced him left while batting eighth; he is 0 for 7 against Arrieta.Pagan is hitting .300 with a double this postseason. ' ' '