g out of college, the Super Bowl MVP told | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 3 '19
BATON ROUGE, La. Fake Vans For Sale . -- Tennessee used a balanced scoring attack to dispatch LSU, 3-1, on Thursday night in Baton Rouge to earn its third SEC victory of the year.Hannah Wilkinson, Carlyn Baldwin and Michele Christy all scored for the Volunteers (8-6, 3-3 SEC) as they recorded their most goals in a conference game this season.Baldwin led the offensive charge with her second-career three-point game. The junior from Oakton, Va., assisted on Wilkinsons opener and scored a goal of her own just minutes before halftime to give Tennessee a two-goal lead.Wilkinson continued her hot streak to put UT up early with a goal in the eighth minute, the quickest goal the Vols have scored this season. Tennessees star forward was in perfect position to tap in a rebound off a shot from Baldwin for her team-leading seventh goal of the season. The goal also helped Wilkinson continue her climb up the Vols all-time record charts as she moved into a tie for second in career goals with 29 and up to fourth in career points with 73.The Big Orange doubled their lead just before halftime as Baldwin headed home a perfect cross from Meghan Flynn for her second goal of the year. It was the second assist of the season for Flynn.LSU (6-8, 1-5 SEC) controlled possession for a good portion of the opening 45 minutes but UT was deadly on the counterattack and finished with a 6-4 shot advantage in the half, including four shots on frame.The Orange and White continued their solid play in the offensive third early in the second half as Christy got in on the scoring action with her second goal of the season to put UT up 3-0. Christy placed her header perfectly to the back post to beat Caroline Brockmeier after a fantastic service into the box from Emily Morrow in the 51st minute.Just a few minutes later, the Tigers got a goal back as Nicole Howard was able to beat Shae Yanez from just inside the box on an assist from Summer Clarke to cut the Tennessee lead to 3-1.The Vols defense buckled down after the goal however to keep the Tigers off the scoresheet for the remainder of the game. LSU finished the game with a 10-9 advantage in shots after having to chase the game for the entire second half but were only able to put four on frame. Yanez made three saves on the night to earn her fourth win of the year.With the win, the Big Orange also extended their winning to four straight games over LSU and improved to 5-3-1 all-time in Baton Rouge. UT returns home to host Texas A&M on Sunday at 5 p.m. to finish off the week. Fake Vans Cheap . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Fake Vans . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. https://www.vansfake.com/ .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Of all the annoying and meaningless rituals associated with the NFL preseason, this ones my favorite: the annual parade of players proclaiming with 100 percent certainty, and for all the world to hear, that they are, without a doubt, in the Best Shape of their Lives.If youre also a connoisseur of football clichés, of exaggerated, unfounded and ultimately hollow declarations of elite fitness and impending greatness, it will come as no surprise that the biggest training camp BSer (Best Shape) of 2016 was none other than the Dallas Cowboys -- a team that prints money and is everyones surprise playoff pick for the 20th year in a row despite the fact that no one in Jerrys World has sniffed a Super Bowl in two decades.Way back in May, in fact,?Dez Bryant got the annual training camp platitude parade started early when he proclaimed: I am in the best shape that Ive ever been in just a few days after Dallas VP Stephen Jones mentioned that the teams All-Pro wideout might not have been in, ya know, his best shape last year. Then, just before camp opened, Dallas defensive back Orlando Scandrick, coming back from a major knee injury, got in on the action, claiming that, wouldnt-ya-know-it, he too is in the best shape of my life. A few days later, after an unflattering photo made Tony Romo look as if he had arrived at fat camp instead of football camp, Jones quickly declared with the utmost confidence that the pear-shaped Romo was -- wait for it -- in some of the best shape hes been in.Well, of course he is. And so is Terrell Suggs. Sure, hes 33 and playing on two surgically repaired Achilles tendons. But he recently cut out pizza, fried food and gefilte fish and, wham, is now ready to declare himself in the BSL (Best Shape of his Life). Brandon Marshall? Yep, BSL. Heck, even the doughy Jay Cutler is in the BSC ( ... of his Career) according to reports from camp, where, I bet, Cutler is also the happiest hes ever been, the most focused on winning hes ever been, the most confident in his supporting cast hes ever been, the most comfortable with the offensive scheme hes ever been, the closest hes ever been with his head coach, and the warmest, most humble and approachable hes ever been.After all this BS talk, we decided to investigate all the other Best Shape of my Life claims that were made this summer.Tim TebowBS Line: Im in the best shape Ive ever been in, Tebow declared at the end of July in yet another attempt to return to the NFL.BS Level: 10. Tebow -- the guy who is willing to do anything on earth to make his QB dreams come true (except, ya know, go play in the CFL) -- was so confident in his life-altering conditioning that shortly after this statement he quit football altogether to pursue a baseball career.Knile DavisBS Line: He came back in the best shape of his life, said Chiefs special-teams coach Dave Toub at the start of camp.BS Level: 3. Seems legit, at least to Toub, who added: The conditioning test, I think he was first out of all of those guys. Hes lean, hes ready to go, hes focused and hes ready to compete.LeVeon BellBS Line: Im in the best shape Ive ever been in, Bell declared on his Facebook page this summer.BS Level: 0. Uh, have you seen the workout videos the Steelers running back posted? A few examples: here, here and here. Have you seen him run during camp? But last year, the 244-pound Bell posted a medical report that listed his body fat as 2.9 percent. Now, who actually believes hes in better shape this season? Well, me for one.Rob GronkowskiBS Line: This is actually the best shape Ive been in for the beginning of camp for the first five days, Gronk told Sirius Radio during camp.BS Level: 8. The proof Gronk used to back up his claim? He really got intense and super-focused with his training for the entire two weeks before camp opened.Darren SprolesBS Line: Enters his 11th NFL season feeling in the best shape he has in some time, stated a recent CBS report in Philadelphia.BS Level: 6. The 33-year-old Tank says he dropped his body fat but kept his weight the same, in part, by cutting out candy. Id give this a higher BS Level, but the wording leaves it unclear whether this is the best Sproles has felt in the past 11 years or the past 11 hours. ?NaVorro BowmanBS Line: Chip Kelly will make the 49ers the best in-shape team in the NFL, Bowman told the NFL Network this offseason.BS Level: 9. Sorry, but Chip Kelly doesnt look as if he has jogged around anything but a buffet table. Although I do give Bowman credit for expanding the boundaries of this camp cliché to an entire team.Anthony DavisBS Line: Im in the best shape Ive ever seen, the 49ers tackle said after his first practice since 2014.BS Level: 6. After a year of retirement, hes down 35 pounds and, remember, he iis on the best in-shape team in the NFL. Fake Vans 2020. Jameis WinstonBS Line: Just having the opportunity to get in shape, with this being my first [NFL] offseason, was very important to me, Winston said this offseason. ?BS Level: 2. The Buccaneers QB showed up to camp 20 pounds lighter and without the doughy dad midsection that went viral before the draft.Aaron RodgersBS Line: I would say this is the best shape Ive seen him in, coach Mike McCarthy said at the start of camp.BS Level: 3. Rodgers reported at 218 pounds, his lightest since his rookie season and well below the 230 pounds he has sometimes carried. And the Packers QB did it while eliminating dairy from his diet, no easy task when you play in Wisconsin.Jaelen StrongBS Line: This is probably the best shape Ive been in, the Texans wideout told reporters at the start of camp after wowing the not-easily-wowed Bill OBrien.BS Level: 1. Strong reported 33 pounds lighter than he did as a rookie.Terrance WestBS Line: I would say hes in the best shape of his life, Ravens coach John Harbaugh told reporters about his running back in June.BS Level: 7. This is the same coach who says his players are like family to him, right before running them through an extra unsanctioned practice in pads.Kyle Van NoyBS Line: The Detroit linebacker is in the best shape of his professional career, the Lions team website reported, a statement backed up by coach Jim Caldwell.BS Level: 6. Saying hes in the best shape of his professional career doesnt really mean much. He was injured as a rookie and played 7.6 percent of the teams snaps last year.Todd GurleyBS Line: Hes in great shape right now, said Rams coach Jeff Fisher.BS Level: 8. Of course one of the games best RBs is in great shape. This statement from Fisher means almost as much as when he vowed not to go f---ing 7-9 again at the start of camp after, ya know, six straight non-winning seasons.C.J. AndersonBS Line: His conditioning level is the best Ive seen it since Ive been here, Broncos coach Gary Kubiak says of the now 217-pound back. I also saw a report that says Anderson is in the best camp-opening shape of his career, in an effort to become more of an every-down back.BS Level: 6. It makes me suspicious when a guy credits the heat in Houston for his newfound physique. I mean: Vince Wilfork lives in Houston.Adrian PetersonBS Line: Asked by the Pioneer Press whether hes perhaps in the top shape of his career, the Vikings RB replied, Ill say that.BS Level: 4. If theres one player who can reverse the trend of a running backs production dramatically declining after the age of 30, its Peterson. ?Branden AlbertBS Line: Right now Im in the best shape Ive been in a long time, the Dolphins left tackle told reporters in May after the team drafted a tackle in the first round.BS Level: 4. Albert has worked hard to come back from knee surgery; they moved that rookie to guard; and, really, who doesnt love the fact that an offensive lineman can be considered svelte at 313 pounds?Ray RiceBS Line: Im happy. Im in the best shape of my life, and I know if it doesnt happen this year its probably something I have to deal with, the former starting running back told NJ.com in July.BS Level: 2. I wholeheartedly believe Rices assessment of his physical condition, and at 29, he might still be able to help a team. But Rice also acknowledged that hes mostly training for life at this point, which is probably a smart move on his part.Orlando FranklinBS Line: The big thing for me was to be in the best shape of my life this year, Franklin told San Diegos KLSD.BS Level: 8. Just before saying this, the Chargers O-lineman admitted hes been hurt, heavy and not all that flexible in the past.Jordan PoyerBS Line: Feel good, feel great, probably the best shape Ive ever been in, the Browns DB told reporters in camp after explaining hes gained about 10 pounds of muscle in the offseason.BS Level: 1. Although most of these BS declarations are wild speculation, this one is a scientific fact, thanks to the Browns new commitment to sports science and wellness. This includes players logging into terminals all over the facility to record everything from bench-press numbers to increases in REM sleep, which typically skyrockets for Browns fans at the start of every fourth quarter.Von MillerBS Line: I havent been in shape like this since coming out of college, the Super Bowl MVP told reporters at the start of camp after a jam-packed offseason spent away from the facility.BS Level: 8. Dancing With the Stars is a vigorous workout, Im sure, but, uh, Von already said he was in the best shape of his life -- in 2013. ' ' '