4 here4 here | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 3 '19
Max Whitlock, gymnastics -- 6. Fake Jerseys For Sale .28 p.m. BST?Max Whitlock became Britains first Olympic gymnastics champion when he produced a flawless routine on the floor apparatus for a surprise gold.Justin Rose, golf -- 7.46 p.m. BSTJustin Rose wrote his name into the history books when he claimed golfs first Olympic gold for 112 years.The world No. 12 edged out Open champion and Ryder Cup teammate Henrik Stenson -- who is also a neighbour in Lake Nona, Florida -- in a thrilling final-round battle at Reserva de Marapendi.The Briton carded a closing 67 to finish 16 under par and two shots ahead of Stenson, with American Matt Kuchar claiming bronze after a superb 63.The outcome was only decided on the 72nd hole when Rose pitched to three feet to set up a decisive birdie and Stenson missed his attempt from long range, the 40-year-old Swede also missing the return putt for par.Max Whitlock, gymnastics -- 8.13 p.m. BSTNot two hours had passed when Whitlock added a second gong on his favoured apparatus of the pommel horse, with British teammate Louis Smith claiming silver.Giles Scott, sailing -- 8.46?p.m.?BSTOn the water, sailor Giles Scott took an unassailable lead in the mens Finn class ahead of Mondays final race. Barring a protest, the 29-year-old will be presented with his gold medal on Tuesday.Jason Kenny, cycling -- 9.52 p.m. BSTJason Kenny claimed his fifth Olympic gold as Callum Skinner had to settle for silver in the mens sprint at the Olympic Velodrome.The 28-year-old Kenny beat his roommate Skinner 2-0 to join fellow cyclist Sir Bradley Wiggins and rower Sir Steve Redgrave on five career gold medals.Andy Murray, tennis -- 1.04 a.m. BSTHaving won his second Wimbledon title last month, Andy Murray battled to become the first tennis player, man or woman, to win two gold medals. A second U.S. Open title on the cards in the coming weeks? Cheap Jerseys For Sale . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Jerseys For Sale . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. https://www.jerseysforsalechina.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. NEW YORK -- It took just five points of his opening match for Nick Kyrgios to lose his temper at the US Open.Youre giving me a code violation for hitting the ball too hard? he asked the chair umpire on the Old Grandstand, not once or twice but three times at the first change of ends.Kyrgios, a native of Canberra, Australia, had received a warning for smacking a ball away and almost hitting a line judge after an early call didnt go his way against Britains Aljaz Bedene.Look at the dimensions of the court, Kyrgios pleaded. You think I have much space??It was a day of antics at Flushing Meadows for Australias two biggest and most controversial male tennis stars.Bernard Tomic had earlier launched a foul-mouthed verbal volley at a heckler on the same court during his clash with Damir Dzumhur.I think he was just baiting me a bit, Tomic later said in a news conference. I dont want to get into it. I apologised for what I said to him. I think the crowd got happy he left because he was a bit annoying. But its OK.But while Tomic went on to lose his match, Kyrgios appeared to get fired up by his own outburst. He raced into a 4-0 lead before a nagging injury resurfaced and Bedene pegged him back to 5-4.He slammed his towel down in frustration after calling for the trainer, whom he told the problem was getting worse and worse and went off for treatment after wrapping up the first set with an ace.The injury didnt seem to hamper Kyrgios too much for the rest of the match, and he sealed a 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 win to reach the second round, but his temper resurfaced a few more times.He ran into a line judge late in the second set and launched another verbal volley in the umpires direction after lossing the point and the game. Discount Jerseys For Sale. Hes standing there, why does he not f---ing move? Kyrgios said. He knows Im running, he just stands there. Thats why you cant have guys [aged] 80-plus being umpires.A couple of overrules from the umpire in the third set also irked Kyrgios. What are you doing? he asked on both occasions.After wrapping up the win, he then said, You have one job to do, bro. Unbelievable.Kyrgios was rather more serene at his postmatch news conference, talking about Pokemon Go and haircuts.?And, unlike Tomic, he seemed to enjoy how close the fans were to the court, even the hecklers.I dont really zone it out, to be honest, he said. Some guy was like, Change your clothes, thats an awful outfit. I was trying to come up with a comeback. I didnt want to say anything. He was an old man. He got me this time.While Kyrgios is unlikely to change his volatile ways on the court, one thing seems clear: Based on his tennis alone, he is capable of going deep at this tournament.My head space last year wasnt the greatest. I was obviously going through a lot of stuff last year through that whole Montreal thing, he said, referring to his infamous sledging of Stanislas Wawrinka, that earned him a fine and a suspended six-month ban.Im seeded 14 here, so I wont meet [Andy] Murray until Im a hell of a lot further through the draw. I feel comfortable in general on the tennis court. I feel more comfortable in my game against whoever I play. I know what I can do. I have beaten quality players. Im not afraid of these guys.Rivals, and line judges, beware. ' ' '