ore he ran out of partners.When Leicestershire went back in the conditions were put into co | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 7 '19
                                      ARLINGTON, Texas -- Former longtime pound-for-pound king Roy Jones Jr. KeeSean Johnson Jersey Sale . told ESPN on Friday night that he is considering retiring from boxing as he recovers from a torn biceps suffered in his last fight.In a Pensacola, Florida, homecoming fight Aug. 13, Jones won a shutout 10-round decision against journeyman Rodney Moore in a cruiserweight bout despite tearing his right biceps in the fifth round.If I stop now, Im good with that because I got a win in front of my fans in that last fight, Jones said Friday.Jones (64-9, 46 KOs), who is part of the HBO PPV broadcast team that will call the Canelo Alvarez-Liam Smith card Saturday night at AT&T Stadium, rolled up his sleeve to show off the scar from the surgery he had a few days after the fight.My biceps, it just popped in the fifth round, Jones said. My right hand was dead after that even though I threw it a few times. But its already feeling a lot better. Im not sure if this is the end or not. I may fight again if I feel like it, but I dont know if I will feel like it.Even if he feels like fighting again, Jones, who turned pro in 1989, said he would be out until at least November while recovering from the surgery.Jones, 47, is about a decade past his best, when he was the untouchable king of boxing who won world titles in four weight classes: middleweight, super middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight.Jones said once his arm is recovered he will go back into the gym and see how he feels.But if I stop now Im good with it, Jones said. I still might go on, but if I just stop, Im good with it.It aint about the money. I want to fight because I love to fight. I like testing myself, but Im not trying to fool myself. Im not 32 anymore. Im 47 and know I cant fight forever, but Im not trying to prove nothing to anyone. But if I have fought for the last time, I can live with that. It was big for me to go home to Pensacola and get a win in front of all those fans who have supported me for so many years. Tyler Patmon Jersey Sale . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Dion Sims Jersey Sale . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. https://www.cheapsoccerjerseysjustwholesale.com/ . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Leicestershire 96 (van der Gugten 5-52) and 78 for 0 trail Glamorgan 199 (Carlson 74*. McKay 3-12, Dexter 3-36) by 25 runsScorecard An extraordinary opening days cricket on which 20 wickets fell and 373 runs were scored ended with Leicestershire and Glamorgan on something close to even terms in their Specsavers County Championship Division Two match at Grace Road.Only Kiran Carlson prospered with the bat barely a week after becoming the youngest player to score a first-class century for Glamorgan, against Essex at Chelmsford.Glamorgan skipper Jacques Rudolph exercised the away teams right to bowl first, a decision based on atmospheric conditions rather than the appearance of the pitch, and there were no signs of the carnage to come as Leicestershire recovered from the early loss of Angus Robson, caught at third slip off the bowling of Michael Hogan.Paul Horton and Neil Dexter looked in control before Dexter, unluckily, was bowled off the inside edge trying to force a wide delivery from Craig Meschede through the off side. Horton was then given leg before to a Timm van der Gugten inswinger, and the procession continued when both Ned Eckersley and then Mark Pettini were caught behind off successive balls throwing the bat at wide deliveries.The in-form Mark Cosgrove went caught and bowled off the leading edge, van der Gugten throwing himself to his right to scoop up the ball one-handed just before it hit the pitch, and the seamer picked up a five-for by bowling Harry Dearden, the young left-hander looking to drive an inswinger that took the inside edge and knocked back his leg stump.Ben Raine lofted a delivery from Lukas Carey straight to mid-off, Dieter Klein was palpably leg beefore to the same bowler, and it took an innings-best and lunch-delaying partnership of 32 between Charlie Shreck, who made a seasons best score of 20, and Clint McKay for Leicestershire to get anywhere near three figures. Todd McMillon Jersey Sale. Having been dismissed for 96, Leicestershire took six wickets in the afternoon session to keep themselves in the match, with allrounder Dexter picking up three victims in four overs shortly before the break.Rudolph was the first to go after lunch, bowled by McKay with an inswinger delivered from around the wicket. Will Bragg and Nick Selman added 47 for the second wicket, but both fell with the score on 63, Bragg caught behind fencing at a Shreck delivery and Selman edging a flat-footed push to Horton at first slip off Raine.Youngsters Aneurin Donald and Kiran Carlson compiled a partnership of 61 in 8.4 overs for the fourth wicket, driving a series of half-volleys through the off side before Donald, again driving airily, was bowled through the gate for 32, hit off just 23 balls.Meschede and Mark Wallace were both caught behind off Dexter outswingers, the former looking to drive, the latter to defend, and the first over after tea saw Klein blast out Owen Morgan and van der Gugten with quick inswingers. The 18-year-old Carlson continued to play without fear, however, reaching 74 off just 74 balls and hitting 12 fours before he ran out of partners.When Leicestershire went back in the conditions were put into context when Robson and Horton compiled an unbroken opening partnership of 78 to leave them 25 behind at the close. ' ' '