just pull my hair up, and I feel like I think more clearly. Its | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 8 '19
Friday, Ryen Russillo and Danny Kanell welcome ESPN NFL analyst Damien Woody (1:15 p. 76ers Jerseys 2019 .m. ET), Pro Football Hall of Famer Jonathan Ogden (2:00), ESPNs Field Yates (3:15) and actor Billy Bob Thornton (3:30).Todays main topics:? Houston upsets Louisville? NFL Week 11 previewText us at 73776 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at twitter.com/RussilloShow -- well be with you from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Cheap 76ers Jerseys . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Wholesale 76ers Jerseys . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. https://www.cheap76ers.com/ .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Eugenie Bouchard is one of the most well-known tennis players in the world, and a fierce competitor on the court. But off the court, shes known for her fashionable style and social media savvy. While at a recent event promoting Colgate Enamel Health in New York, she let espnW peek inside her bag, and she showed us some items she just cant leave home without -- including her much-used passport and an envy-inducing Rolex watch.1. Beats headphones I love Beats, they are my favorite headphone and great partners of mine. They are so necessary, especially for travel. These are the big ones, which I like to use on airplanes because they block out more of the noise. Theyre just always in my bag.2. SmartwaterIts always so important to stay hydrated. Its one of the things I try to do as much as I can -- especially when traveling, but also in day-to-day life and obviously when training. Water is constantly there with me.3. Rolex watch I love this watch! Its so beautiful, I think. Rolex has been so great to me. I was recently lucky enough to visit their headquarters in Geneva [Switzerland]. I actually got to see how the watches were made, and the rigorous testing they put them through to ensure theyre basically perfect.4. Colgate toothpaste and toothbrushObviously, I always travel with my Colgate Enamel Health! I love the brand, and I love the product. Im so glad we became partners this year. Its actually a product Ive used since I was a kid. It was my favorite toothpaste, so its really cool to work with them today. I always want to feel fresh and clean and healthy wherever I go -- especially on long flights. Philadelphia 76ers Gear. Ive taken flights that are 16 hours long -- and thats just one flight! -- so thats your whole day. And for me, that definitely means I need to brush my teeth on the plane multiple times.5. Lip balm I am addicted to putting on lip balm. On planes especially, I always feel so dehydrated so I always put it on. I think its become more of an addiction than a necessity at this point, but I always have it with me. I would guess I use it at least 10 times a day.6. Passport As a professional tennis player, I obviously travel a lot and Im pretty much in a different city every week so that passport is basically permanently attached to my hand. I thought I lost it once, but it turned out that I accidentally, and brainlessly, put it inside my wallet which was big enough to fit it. Luckily my mom found it in there, but we had already started calling the airlines and everything. We were in complete panic mode!7. Hair elastic I have long hair, so I obviously always need that to play tennis, but I also sometimes like it if I need to focus on something or Im in a meeting. Sometimes Ill just pull my hair up, and I feel like I think more clearly. Its like serious-thinking, business mode.8. iPhone Again, I travel all the time so I really need and rely on my phone to stay in touch with my friends and family back home. And my music is on here, so its essential during flights. ' ' '