ed among the top five in the nation by multiple se | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 9 '19
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. Bulls Jerseys 2019 . -- Case Keenum waited five years to begin an NFL season as a starting quarterback. When he finally got the chance with the Los Angeles Rams, his first start was haunting.I think that I was seeing ghosts, Keenum said Wednesday. I was seeing things that werent there. I wasnt trusting myself and my abilities. I tried too hard.And now Keenums job status is increasingly tenuous after just one week.The Rams cant wait much longer to cure the profound offensive ineptitude of their opening 28-0 loss to San Francisco. Their official homecoming game against the Seattle Seahawks looms Sunday, and Keenum likely must improve sharply and quickly to persuade the Rams not to play No. 1 pick Jared Goff immediately.Keenums 17-for-35 performance for 130 yards and two interceptions was just one faulty part of a creaky Los Angeles offense that produced 10 punts and a turnover on downs.With the 49ers loading up their run defense while daring Keenum and his receivers to beat them, the Rams were the only NFL team that couldnt score a point on opening weekend, and they couldnt even get in the red zone. The Rams went 3 for 15 on third downs, with Keenum repeatedly throwing to receivers who werent far enough downfield to move the sticks.Case, he made some plays, and then missed some opportunities, coach Jeff Fisher said. But every game you watch, quarterbacks are missing opportunities. We have to just make sure we take advantage of those opportunities when theyre there.Keenum believes the solution to the Rams problems centers on confidence -- specifically his own.Just trust what you see and let it fly, Keenum said. Thats what Im going to do. Im going to trust ... my protection, my mechanics, my rules, my footwork, and trust what I see. Trust the guys out there.Kenny Britt had four catches for 67 yards -- more receiving yardage than all of his teammates combined. Even Britt realizes the Rams cant rely on the passing game to win.We have to do what we do best: Run the ball and run it well, Britt said. That will loosen it up on the outside, and we can take a couple of shots downfield and take that eighth man out of the box.The results werent exactly a surprise after the Rams finished 32nd in the NFL in total offense and passing offense last season, and then didnt anything in the offseason beyond rookies Tyler Higbee, who started at tight end, and Goff. Fisher said he still hasnt decided whether Goff will move up to become the backup quarterback Sunday.Fisher said the Rams new play-caller, offensive coordinator Rob Boras, emerged from the game frustrated with himself. The Rams continually failed to create running room for Todd Gurley, and that problem is only likely to get worse against Seattles vaunted defense, which limited Miami to 10 points in its defense-dominated opener.Gurley didnt participate in the Rams brief workout Wednesday after carrying the ball 17 times for 47 yards in the opener. The Rams barely used Gurley in the preseason to keep him healthy, but his fresh legs werent much good against a San Francisco defense that smothered him, particularly between the tackles.Britt attributed many of the Rams problems to opening-night jitters. After eight months of uncertainty and moving, the regular seasons arrival might have caught the Rams thinking too much instead of playing instinctive football.That will change up this week, Britt said. You realize its only the first game, and everybody is always overexcited when you come into the first game. You dont want to overthink stuff. You dont want to miss stuff. You dont want to see one thing and then miss the next thing, so I know things will calm down for all of us.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Bulls Jerseys 2020 . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Chicago Bulls Shirts .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. https://www.cheapbulls.com/ . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee running back Jalen Hurd has indicated he plans to transfer, leaving the Volunteers without one of the most prolific runners in school history as they attempt to snap a three-game skid that has dropped them out of the Top 25.Vols coach Butch Jones announced Monday that Hurd informed him earlier in the day of his intentions to transfer.I support him on that, Jones said. Im very, very thankful for everything that hes done for our football program, but its all about our football program and our football team in moving forward from this point forward.Hurd, a junior from Hendersonville, Tennessee, ends his Vols career with 2,638 yards rushing. He was only 440 yards away from Travis Henrys 16-year-old school rushing record.The announcement comes two days after Hurd ran for just 16 yards on eight carries in a stunning 24-21 loss at South Carolina. Tennessee entered that game ranked 18th and was a two-touchdown favorite.Hurd didnt carry the ball in the second half of the South Carolina game. Jones said Monday that an injury prevented Hurd from being available.I value our relationship and have a lot of respect for that young man and wish him nothing but the best, Jones said.Hurd rushed for 899 yards as a freshman and 1,288 yards last season while displaying a bruising style that made the most of his 6-foot-4, 240-pound frame.But he wasnt quite as effective this year. He ran for 451 yards and averaged just 3.7 yards per carry while working behind a line that has been hampered by injuries. Hurd had entered this season averaging 4.7 yards per carry.Hurd sat out a 45-38 double-overtime loss to Texas A&M with an unspecified injury and has rushed for a total of 44 yards on 21 carries in the two games since.I wish him well and hope he finds everything that hes looking for, Jones said.Hurd finished his Tennessee career with 26 total touchdowns (20 rushing, six receiving). He had 67 career catches for 492 yards, including 10 receptions for 81 yards this season.The loss of Hurd limits Tennesssees options in its rushing attack as the Vols also are missing Alvin Kamara, who sat out the South Carolina game with an unspecified injury. Custom Chicago Bulls Jerseys. Jones said Kamara also wont play Saturday against Football Championship Subdivision program Tennessee Tech (3-5) and is questionable to return Nov. 12 against Kentucky. Jones also noted that defensive tackle Shy Tuttle will miss the remainder of the season with an injury that wasnt specified.Kamaras absence likely means sophomore John Kelly will be Tennessees main running back this week. Kelly ran for a team-high 94 yards on 14 carries against South Carolina and has rushed for 209 yards on 33 attempts this season.Obviously he will gain a greater role in our offense, Jones said. Hes an individual whos earned this opportunity. You talk about dynamics of leadership, hes one of the leaders of this football team. His energy. His passion. He was one of the most vocal players we had last night in my individual meetings with some guys. You talk about asserting your will on a football team, hes very, very passionate.Hurds transfer marks a surprising conclusion to the career of a player whose arrival helped signal the resurgence of Tennessees program. He was rated as a five-star prospect by Rivals and 247Sports.His decision to join the Vols spearheaded Jones mission to win back the state in recruiting after top Tennessee prospects had signed elsewhere in previous years. He now becomes the 12th player from Tennessees heralded 2014 recruiting class to leave the school with eligibility remaining. That class had been ranked among the top five in the nation by multiple services.Hurd also is the second former five-star recruit to leave Tennessee during this season. Wide receiver Preston Williams, who had caught only 16 passes in 1 + seasons at Tennessee, was granted his release Oct. 13.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '