d the crews actions will help Earnhardt through the sic | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 15 '19
KANSAS CITY, Mo. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . -- Jameis Winston sliced up a Kansas City defense missing top cornerback Marcus Peters, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers held on for a 19-17 victory Sunday that snapped the Chiefs five-game winning streak.Winston threw for 331 yards to help set up four field goals by Roberto Aguayo, and hit tight end Robert Cross for a touchdown with just over 6 minutes left to give the Buccaneers (5-5) a cushion.The Chiefs (7-3) marched swiftly downfield, and Alex Smith hit Albert Wilson with a short touchdown pass with just over 2 minutes left. But their defense couldnt stop Mike Evans on third-and-3 just moments later, and the big wide receivers sixth reception gave the Buccaneers a first down.By the time Kansas City finally forced a punt, there was 8 seconds left in the game.It was the Buccaneers fifth straight win over Kansas City dating to 1993, and it snapped a home winning streak for the Chiefs that dated to a loss to Chicago on Oct. 11, 2015.The Chiefs, who had won 17 of their last 19 regular-season games, were done in by a popgun offense that has repeatedly fizzled in the red zone. They had to settle for a field goal by Cairo Santos on their first trip and Alex Smith threw an interception in the end zone midway through the fourth quarter.Smith was 23 of 30 for 268 yards in another inconsistent performance, while Spencer Ware was bottled up much of the afternoon. The bruising running back finished with just 69 yards rushing.WINCHESTER PLAYSChiefs long snapper James Winchester played one day after the funeral for his father, Michael, who was shot to death at an Oklahoma City airport on Tuesday. Police believe the elder Winchester, an employee for Southwest Airlines, was gunned down in retaliation for losing his own airline job.HOUSTON RETURNSChiefs linebacker Justin Houston made his season debut , though he hardly factored into the game. The four-time Pro Bowl pick has been out after surgery in February to repair the ACL in his left knee.INJURIESBuccaneers: Starting cornerback Brent Grimes left in the first half with a quad injury and did not return. Backup offensive lineman Ben Gottschalk left with a knee injury.Chiefs: Outside linebacker Dee Ford, the NFL sack leader with 10 coming in, did not play in the second half with a hamstring injury. Peters (hip pointer), starting defensive tackle Jaye Howard (knee) and wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (groin) were inactive.UP NEXTBuccaneers: Return home next weekend to take on another Super Bowl favorite, Seattle.Chiefs: Head to Denver for a Sunday night showdown between AFC West contenders.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Cheap Jerseys From China . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. http://www.cheapwholesalejerseyschina.com/ . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Full disclosure: I just dont get all the uproar over the signage for the No. 88 team at Indianapolis Motor Speedway last weekend.To those who yelled disrespect and said Indianapolis Motor Speedway was wrong to put a sign above the No. 88 garage stall that said Jeff Gordon, its important to remember the purpose.The purpose? To let people walking through the garage area and those with binoculars in the stands know whos in what garage.Believe it or not, there are people who might not have heard about Gordon replacing Dale Earnhardt Jr., and those signs are designed to inform the general public -- not the avid racing fan -- who is in the car.So it makes sense that the signage reflects who actually sits behind the wheel on that weekend.But that brings us to the psychological element of Earnhardt missing races because of concussion-like symptoms, including balance and nausea. Both the team and Earnhardt are doing their best to make us assume Earnhardt will be back, hopefully sooner rather than later. In a situation where we cant predict his return, both the team and driver cant show any bit of doubt.A NASCAR spokesman said Tuesday that NASCAR has given the team permission to continue having Earnhardts name across the windshield. And part of me wants to say: Whats the purpose of having the name on the windshield if it isnt the driver of the car? Why put the name of Earnhardt on the pit-road banner at Indy? Wont it just confuse the casual fan? But if the name of the actual driver is on the car, the avid fan will know its Earnhardts car.Why not something that says somewhere else, in tiny lettering, Substitute: Jeff Gordon?Earnhardt has to know everyone is behind him, right? Isnt this just overboard symbolism at the risk of fans being confused?I love my team [when it] fights for me, goes to bat for me, anytime they do it, Earnhardt said Monday on his The Dale Jr. Download podcast. That was pretty neat. It was real touching, to be honest. Gordon said Friday it was all about respect: Im honored to be driving Dales car. I really am. ... We made a conscious decision this is Dales car. Im here until he gets back and I hope thats soon. We want everything to be respectful of him.It still seems so inconsequential. To help me understand, I asked Ricky Craven,, the NASCAR driver turned ESPN analyst, to explain it to me. NFL Jerseys Discount. He dealt with concussions in his career and raced for Hendrick Motorsports, the team for which Earnhardt drives.Theres an insecurity for drivers whenever they see someone else in their car, Craven said. That race car is sacred. Its almost like your home.You can invite somebody to your home, but you dont expect somebody to take control of it. That [signage] is very, very meaningful. It probably felt really, really good for Dale Jr. Those types of reminders are really valuable to a driver. ... It was a fabulous gesture.Earnhardt said on the Monday podcast that he will visit doctors soon and that hell have another update on his status next Monday. ?Based on Cravens experience with concussion symptoms, he doesnt envision Earnhardt coming back next week at Watkins Glen to try to compete on the road course.But there exists a bigger question mark than Earnhardts availability for The Glen. Until doctors tell him he can return, the nagging question remains: Will he be back anytime soon? Everyone around Earnhardt will avoid or publicly dismiss this question because acknowledging it could plant a seed of doubt in potential sponsors and the current crew.Keep sending [my team] good vibes -- because when we get back together, its going to be on, Earnhardt said on the podcast.Even though Earnhardt, 41, sounded somewhat resigned and frustrated on the podcast about missing Indianapolis, that soundbite portrayed confidence he will return to race again.At this age, he runs the risk of appearing vulnerable, and he needs to eliminate that doubt, Craven said. He needs to eliminate it for a number of reasons, but most of all for himself. He needs to come back with some authority.There likely will be more public displays of support for Earnhardt from his team as the week -- or weeks -- go on without him in the car. Craven said those displays carry great importance, and the crews actions will help Earnhardt through the sick feeling of being out of the car.Actions speak louder than words, Craven said. Crew members could say it. But what they did was a great display. ' ' '