n after breaking his right wrist on Friday when he slam | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 17 '19
Fall means marathon season! But it also means temperatures dropping on your training runs. Wholesale Heat Jerseys . With a few outfit changes, you can keep logging those outdoor miles.From leggings and tank tops to ear warmers and a vest, here are our picks for cold-weather running gear that will keep you from freezing your butt off while also regulating things to prevent overheating.As a bonus, we asked four of the pro athletes wholl be running Sundays New York City Marathon -- Sara Hall, Molly Huddle, Kim Conley and Gwen Jorgensen -- to tell us what they wear on their long runs. All but Hall are making their marathon debuts, so as they test out 26.2 for the first time, they shared the gear that has gotten them through training.Note: Each of the athletes is sponsored by a major gear company and picked her favorite piece -- that she uses regularly -- within the companys line.From the athletes:Asics Puff VestFor cold-weather running, I prefer to have layering options. I really love this vest because its fitted through the waist but still allows for great range of motion and doesnt weigh me down. As the days get a little shorter, I find myself training in the early hours or at dusk, and the vest has Asics Lite-Show technology, providing great visibility. -- Gwen Jorgensen ($95; asics.com)New Balance Precision Run Hybrid 3-Inch ShortThese have been my go-to pair of shorts. The material is so light and the fit so comfortable that I can do all my long runs without worrying about how my shorts will feel after hours of running. I also love having a designated special pair of long run shorts because every time I put them on I get amped for the most important run of the week! -- Kim Conley ($80; newbalance.com)Asics Thermal Marathon Arm SleevesOn colder days, I will often layer these arm warmers with one of my race tanks or short sleeve shirts. They feel very natural when they are on -- I dont even feel them, except for the fact they keep my arms warm and shielded from the cold wind. If the temperatures start to rise, then I can take them off without slowing down. -- Sara Hall ($12; asics.com)Saucony Womens Razor JacketThis is one of my favorite running pieces because its waterproof and warm but not stiff and heavy -- great for running hard! I can do long workouts in it, and it comes in bright colors, which is helpful when it starts getting darker earlier and earlier in the winter months. -- Molly Huddle ($175; saucony.com)More cool-weather gear:Brooks Gray Lady Adrenaline GTS 17This popular style got a plush update, with more flexibility in the midsole and a full-length crash pad to help absorb impact. Brooks created this limited, newspaper-like Gray Lady NYC marathon edition that pays tribute to the five boroughs on the outside and has a fun crossword pattern on the inside. ($130; brooksrunnning.com)Mizuno Womens Breath Thermo TightThrow on this pair of leggings, and know your legs will stay toasty, thanks to the companys Breath Thermo technology that keeps heat in while allowing for breathability. The reflective details make these tights good for dawn or dusk runs, and youll love the wide waistband. ($70; mizunousa.com)Nike Dri-FIT Knit Womens Running Tank TopThe soft, seamless design of this tank eliminates the chance of any uncomfortable rubbing against your skin. It has targeted ventilation where you need it most (chest, back and sides), so you dont get too sweaty on your more lengthy training runs. It also has reflective hits and a tab on the back to thread your headphones through. ($65; nike.com)Under Armour ColdGear Womens Long Sleeve ShirtThis fitted top layers well and has the companys dual-layer ColdGear technology that helps hold heat in, paired with a moisture transport system that wicks away sweat as you log miles. The four-way stretch gives you full range of motion, and the thumbholes will keep your hands toasty. ($50; underarmour.com)Adidas Womens Running GT SN BraAvoid chafing while youre pounding the pavement. This bra is made for medium to high support and is also meant to keep you cool and dry, even at mile 20. The crisscross straps give a secure fit without restricting any movement. Bonus: The bra is made from eco-friendly, recycled polyester. ($45; adidas.com)Calia Womens Performance Running HeadbandSlip this headband over your ears before a chilly, morning run. The moisture-wicking mesh lining provides warmth while pulling sweat off your forehead. The best part: The back features a ponytail-sized hole. ($22; caliastudio.com) Bimbo Coles Jersey . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Jason Kapono Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. https://www.cheapheatonline.com/317h-dwyane-wade-jersey-heat.html . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. CHICAGO -- Right-hander Junior Guerras season has been ended by the Milwaukee Brewers because of an innings limit.The 31-year-old rookie went 9-3 with a 2.81 ERA in 20 starts and 121 2/3 innings. He was on the disabled list from Aug. 8 to Sept. 2 because of right elbow inflammation and was 2-0 with a 1.88 ERA in three starts since his return.He finished exactly the way we wanted him to finish coming off the injury, manager Craig Counsell said Saturday.Milwaukee also recalled outfielder Michael Reed from Triple-A Colorado Springss on Saturday to help fill a gap created by injuries to outfielders Keon Broxton and Kirk Nieuwenhuis. Meyers Leonard Jersey. Broxton will miss the remainder of the season after breaking his right wrist on Friday when he slammed into Wrigley Fields left-center field wall tracking down a line drive. Nieuwenhuis replaced Broxton, then left due to an abdominal strain. He is to be re-evaluated on Monday in Milwaukee. ' ' '