McFarland got his first (win) when I was pitching and | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 19 '19
ORANGEBURG, S. Stitched Timberwolves Jerseys .C. -- James Richardson scored 25 points and Tashombe Riley and Ed Stephens each scored 13 and South Carolina avoided an upset beating NAIA-member Vorhees 90-85 on Wednesday night.Vorhees led 45-35 at the break and led 68-50 on Denzel Fambles layup with 12:18 to play. Famble scored a career-high 30 points and grabbed nine rebounds in an exhibition game for Vorhees.The Bulldogs erupted to outscore Vorhees 36-16 over the next 11 minutes and took the lead for good at 86-83 on Richardsons layup. Greg Mortimer added 10 points for the Bulldogs.Famble was 11-for-15 shooting and Greg Henry added 18 points on 7-for-11 shooting.Vorhees outrebounded the Bulldogs 36-35 and shot 32 for 60 from the floor (53.3 percent) to 34 for 70 (48.6) for the Bulldogs.The Tigers also outperformed South Carolina State (2-5) from the free throw line shooting 13 for 19 (68.4) to 12 for 22 (54.5). Jonny Flynn Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Gorgui Dieng Jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. https:///...ey-timberwolves.html . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46.BALTIMORE -- Held hitless through five innings by CC Sabathia and down by three runs with a rookie on the mound, the Baltimore Orioles didnt appear to be in position to muster a comeback against the New York Yankees. A couple of dinky hits and a daring move on the basepaths got the Orioles started, and Nate McLouth hit a tiebreaking home run in the seventh inning to rally Baltimore to a 4-3 victory Friday night. "Tonight was a team win because we didnt get anything until the sixth inning," said Adam Jones, who drove in the tying run. "We got everything in spurts." Sabathia was vying for his 200th win and New York manager Joe Girardi was in line for his 600th career victory, but Orioles rookie pitcher Kevin Gausman was the one who ended up celebrating a milestone win. Gausman (1-3) earned his first major league victory, allowing three hits over 4 1-3 innings as part of a relief crew that blanked the Yankees over the final six innings. Gausman followed for Rule 5 draftee T.J. McFarland, who yielded three runs in 2 2-3 innings in his first major league start. "Its funny because McFarland got his first (win) when I was pitching and I got my first when he started," Gausman said. Tommy Hunter got the final six outs for his second save. Orioles manager Buck Showalter opted against using closer Jim Johnson, who has blown five save opportunities this season. "I think hes