Rodney Adams had 115 yards receiving and a 49-yard touchdown catch | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 21 '19
KANSAS CITY, Kan. Air Max 270 Pas Cher Chine . -- A year ago, Chase Briscoe was showing up at racetracks looking for a ride.Now hes the ARCA champion.The 22-year-old newcomer from Mitchell, Indiana, wrapped up the series title Friday night when he took to the track for the series finale, a race he went on to win. Briscoe only needed to start to give owners Briggs Cunningham and Kerry Sherer the championship that has long eluded them.Last year I was just going to the stops, going to the races. Really didnt know what I was doing -- probably still dont, Briscoe said. I was just trying to get an opportunity, and this has totally changed my life. Ive met a lot of people I wouldnt have met if I didnt get this opportunity.Sherer said he hadnt even heard of Briscoe, who came up through sprint cars, before hearing his name twice in a one-week stretch last year. So, his Cunningham Motorsports team decided to give him a test ride in Alabama, then were impressed to give him another try at Fairgrounds Speedway in Tennessee.I didnt know him, but I called him and asked if hed be interested, Sherer said. Hes the kind of kid guys like me like to have around because hes so respectful.I saw the likeability first, Sherer said, and then saw the race-ability.That ability manifest itself in six wins and 14 top-five finishes this season, and a big margin in the point standings. He was so far ahead of Tom Hessert and Matt Kurzejewski that Briscoe merely had to unload his car and climb in at Kansas to lock up the championship.It was a long time coming for Cunningham Motorsports, which formed in the mid-90s and had won numerous races but never a series title. And while Cunningham himself could not be at the track for the series finale, it was still an opportunity for the team to revel in its success.I feel like an overnight sensation, Sherer said. It only took us 21 years to win a championship.Austin Cindric was second, and Michael Self third. Air Max 270 Promo . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Fausse Air Max 90 Pas Cher . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. http://www.airmaxpaschervente.fr/destockage-old-skool-france.html . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Quinton Flowers threw two touchdown passes and ran for three more scores, including the go-ahead touchdown with 1:22 to play, and South Florida held on to beat Memphis 49-42 on Saturday night.Flowers ran into running back Marlon Mack, stumbled, and then ran 22 yards into the end zone for the game-winner. On the ensuing series, Riley Ferguson led the Tigers 61 yards to the South Florida 5-yard line, but then threw three incomplete passes.Flowers was 24-of-29 passing for 263 yards, and ran for a career-high 210 yards onn 20 carries. Fausse Yeezy 350 v2 Pas Cher. .Rodney Adams had 115 yards receiving and a 49-yard touchdown catch, and ran untouched 92 yards for a TD for South Florida (8-2, 5-1 American).Ferguson threw for 331 yards and three touchdowns to lead Memphis (6-4, 3-3). Anthony Miller had 10 receptions for 153 yards, including a leaping one-handed grab along the sideline. His 57-yard scoring catch tied it 42-42 with 6:46 remaining. ' ' '