kely the true freshman would see the fkely the true freshman would see the f | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 23 '19
SEPANG, Malaysia -- Max Verstappen says some set-up tweaks ahead of this weekends race helped him beat teammate Daniel Ricciardo to third on the grid at the Malaysian Grand Prix. DeAndre Yedlin Jersey .The Red Bull driver was just 0.156s off Nico Rosberg in second and 0.047s ahead of Ricciardo in fourth. After qualifying behind his teammate in Singapore, Verstappen said it was good to be back on top and so close to the Mercedes.Well I think the whole weekend has been very promising, we made some changes after Singapore in the car to make me feel a bit more comfortable and it seems to work, he said. Of course to be that close to Nico in qualifying is very promising for the race tomorrow.Verstappen said the team had also made changes to his cars clutch after a poor getaway in Singapore saw him drop down the order at the start and have to fight back to a sixth-place finish.I didnt sleep very well after Singapore, I was pushing a lot with the team and of course the team wanted to improve, and like I said I made some changes for myself in the car and then we made some changes to see if the clutch is more stable.But already in Singapore on Saturday we knew the clutch was going to be bad and they didnt let us change it, so maybe for the next time they are a bit more easy on it, because we had bad start and it created a crash, hopefully for next time they will be a bit more easier on it. Darlington Nagbe Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Brenden Aaronson Jersey . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Florida State?freshman quarterback Malik Henry has been suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules, coach Jimbo Fisher announced Saturday.Right now hes suspended for a violation of team rules, Fisher told reporters after Saturdays practice. He declined further comment.The Seminoles have two active scholarship quarterbacks with Henrys suspension and the injury to redshirt senior Sean Maguire. Maguire is expected to be out another three weeks after undergoing surgery Monday to repair a broken bone in his right foot.Henry was No. 17 in the 2016 ESPN 300 andd the second-best dual-threat quarterback in the class. Shaquell Moore Jersey. It was unlikely the true freshman would see the field this coming season.Redshirt freshman Deondre Francois is expected to start the Sept. 5 opener against Ole Miss. J.J. Cosentino is the remaining active scholarship quarterback. In limited time, Cosentino has struggled. The redshirt sophomore was 5-of-10 passing for 27 yards last season as the third-string quarterback. ' ' '