medal. David Wesley Jersey. Serbia also will be w | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 24 '19
PARAMUS, N. Charlotte Hornets Store .J. -- Defending champion Eun Jeong Seong of South Korea won two matches Thursday at Ridgewood Country Club to advance to the U.S. Girls Junior quarterfinals.The 16-year-old Seong beat Taiwans Yu Chiang Hou 2 and 1 in the morning, and topped Yu Sang Hou, also from Taiwan, 4 and 3 in the afternoon.I feel so good, Seong said. This afternoon wasnt that hard because my putting was a lot better than this morning. She had a lot of mistakes, I did, too, but I focused on every shot, and focused on what I wanted to do. I dont feel pressure anymore. This morning and yesterday, I felt a lot of pressure, but now I will enjoy the rest of it.Seong will face Chinas Xinying Wang, a 1-up winner over Hailee Cooper of Montgomery, Texas, in the round of 16.In the other lower-bracket quarterfinal, Kendall Griffin of Sebring, Florida, will play South Koreas Yujeong Son. Griffin beat Chinas Jing Wen Lu 3 and 2, and Son edged Canadas Grace St. Germain in 20 holes.Co-qualifying medalist Hye-Jin Choi of South Korea also advanced, routing Megan Furtney of South Elgin, Illinois, 7 and 6, and topping Thailands Paphangkorn Tavatanakit 2 up. Choi will face Taiwans Ya Chun Chang, a 6-and-5 winner over 13-year-old Lucy Li of Redwood Shores, California.In the other quarterfinal, Andrea Lee of Hermosa Beach, California, will face Waverly Whiston of San Diego. Lee beat Jayna Choi of Collierville, Tennessee, 6 and 5, and Whitson edged Gina Kim of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1 up.The 17-year-old Lee will attend Stanford University in the fall.Pretty much the whole round was smooth for me and I got her 2 down on the first two holes, which was a good start, Lee said. I just kept the momentum going and gained some confidence. I hit some really good putts and had some saves out there. Caleb Martin Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Kendall Gill Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. https://www.cheaphornets.com/455l-muggsy-bogues-jersey-hornets.html . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. BELGRADE, Serbia -- The Serbian basketball federation says Nemanja Bjelica will miss the Rio de Janeiro Olympics because of a right foot injury.The Minnesota Timberwolves forward missed the Olympic qualifying tournament in Belgrade, where Serbia clinched one of the three remaining places at the Olympics.The injury has been described as an inflamed nerve. Bjelica said the injury needs another three weeks to heal.Bjelica is a longtime pillar of Serbias team, aand his absence will be a serious blow to the squads hopes of gaining a medal. David Wesley Jersey. Serbia also will be without center Boban Marjanovic, who decided to skip the qualifying tournament while negotiating a contract with the Detroit Pistons. Coach Aleksandar Djordjevic then decided not to include Marjanovic on the Olympic squad. ' ' '
Mitglied
vourdalak Mai 20 '20