er braking -- that kind of thing. It is obviously not the b | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 24 '19
PHILADELPHIA -- Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan spent an off night in town at Villanova watching the best basketball team in the Philly area dominate in another victory. Air Force 1 Blue Outlet . A night later, Lowry and DeRozan ditched the courtside seats to team up and keep Philadelphia the worst team in the NBA.DeRozan scored 31 points and Lowry added 20 to help the Toronto Raptors win their fourth straight game, 123-114 over the 76ers on Wednesday night.DeRozan continued to make the 30-point mark a routine part of his game and scored 31 points through the first three quarters. DeRozan posterized Jahlil Okafor with a dunk over the Sixers big man and easily rolled to his second straight 30-point game. He scored 30 points on Monday against Milwaukee and came in averaging a robust 27.9 points per game.Its just experience. My work ethic, DeRozan said. I just try and be better every single year.Hes having his best one yet.Lowry helped blow the game open in his Philadelphia homecoming. Lowry made a 3-pointer in the fourth that stretched the lead to 99-80 and earned some applause for the All-Star raised in the area.DeRozan and Lowry helped squash the Sixers modest two-game winning streak. Long one of the NBAs worst teams, the Sixers havent won three straight games since they took four in a row from Dec. 29, 2013-Jan. 4, 2014.Robert Covington led the Sixers with 26 points and Okafor had 17.The Sixers had won two straight on the road and seemed like they could win a rare game at home when they opened with a strong first 17 minutes. Lowry brought the Sixers crashing back to reality.Lowry buried two quick 3-pointers that brought the Raptors within two and scored on a driving layup that tied the game at 45-all. The Raptors turned a three-point deficit to open the second quarter into a 60-54 halftime lead. The Sixers went on a mini-run late in the fourth and got within five points with 30 seconds left. They could have used another 30 minutes to top the Atlantic Division-leading Raptors.The Raptors have won 10 of 11 games and are 11 games over .500 for the first time this season.Lowry dedicated the win to his mother on her birthday .I got as many points as her age, he said, laughing.TIP-INSRaptors: Lowry and DeRozan attended No. 1 Villanovas game on Tuesday night. Lowry, a Philly native who played at Villanova, wore a Just a Kid From North Philly sweatshirt at shootaround. Hes a pain in the butt sometimes, but hes our pain in the butt, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. Casey said Lowry reminded him of former Seattle great Gary Payton.76ers: Okafor started at center and Joel Embiid at power forward for the first time this season. They played the first 6 minutes of the first quarter together. Embiid and Okafor are natural centers. Coach Brett Brown decided the time was right to pair them and see what they could do together in the frontcourt. Its my job to grow our program, grow our guys, and see what we actually have, Brown said. We have really yet to see Jahlil and Joel together in any significant timeframe. Tonight, its available. So Im going to do it. Embiid twisted his left ankle in warmups and sat out a stretch in the first half with a bloody nose and scored nine points.I was just standing, I wasnt moving, I was just standing on the perimeter, Embiid said. I wasnt active on defense.DID YOU SEE THAT!?Embiids lone block in the first half came when he charged at DeMarre Carroll and used his outstretched right hand to swat the ball away.DeRozan had the dunk of the night when he split defenders down the lane and stuffed one over Okafor.SHOE FITSNo. 1 overall pick Ben Simmons ditched the walking boot and sat in sneakers on the Sixers bench for the first time this season. Simmons has not played this season because of a broken bone in his right foot suffered during training camp. Simmons shot free throws in practice this week. The Sixers say there is no timetable for his return.UP NEXTRaptors: Host Atlanta on Friday.76ers: Host the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Air Force 1 Retro Outlet . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Air Force 1 Wholesale . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Sebastian Vettel believes Max Verstappen needs another talking to after the events of the Belgian Grand Prix.Verstappens driving attracted criticism at Spa-Francorchamps after he twice blocked Kimi Raikkonen under braking on the run to Les Combes. The first incident saw him push Raikkonen wide as he ran off the track himself and the second saw him move under braking to block the Ferrari.Verstappen has been accused of dirty driving before when he moved under braking while defending against Raikkonen at the Hungarian Grand Prix, and his on-track conduct even became a topic of discussion at the German Grand Prix driver briefing. Just two races later at Monza, Vettel thinks the 18-year-old is in need of another reminder of what is acceptable.I havent spoken to him yet, but I think the thing that we have spoken about before and came up again in Spa was the bit about moving under braking, which obviously as the lead car is the wrong thing to do, Vettel said. The following car can react but there are also situations where you cant react anymore and it will end up in a crash.Its been something we talked about, and I think he understood when we talked about it, so I think we need to have another chat. As I said in Spa, Im not a big fan of running to the stewards and complaining there, I think it is much better to do it face to face. Unfortunately we havent done that yet, but Im sure we will.As I mentioned before, its a question of respect and I think we are all here to race, love what we do and share one great passion that dictates oone very big part of our lives. Air Force 1 Black Outlet. Its something we all have in common and we might get along or might not get along -- its not really important -- but we should always have the respect for each other.Haas driver Romain Grosjean believes Verstappen also needs to be warned about his conduct on the first lap, after he continued to race at full speed despite having a damaged front wing.I was just involved in the first lap after he lost his front wing and went wide in Turns 10 and 11 and rejoined the track blocking a Williams in front of me and then went off again at Turn 15 and came back harshly. I thought that was a bit borderline, to leave the track like that and rejoin it, especially when you have a front wing issue.Later on, I have only seen highlights of the race, but there were some moves that were a bit borderline.Force Indias Sergio Perez said his battle with Verstappen at Spa was fair, but believes a number of younger drivers should be reminded of the dangers of moving under braking.Max is top quality but sometimes he is over-aggressive and moving under braking -- that kind of thing. It is obviously not the best, but out on track I havent had an incident where he overdid it.You see it with the young drivers out there. There are a couple of others who have recently come into F1 and they are moving under braking very often. It is something that can cause a big accident in the future. ' ' '