at resulted in the team being stripped 12 competitionat resulted in the team being stripped 12 competition | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 24 '19
SAN ANTONIO -- San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker is scheduled to have an MRI on a tight hamstring on Wednesday, leaving his availability for Game 4 of the NBA Finals very much up in the air. Derrick Williams Jersey . Parker was injured early in the second half of Game 3 against Miami on Tuesday night. He tried to play through it, but left the game early in the fourth quarter with the Spurs pulling away to an eventual 113-77 victory. Parker had just six points and eight assists in 27 minutes, and now Spurs fans will have to hold their breath to see if their star point guard will be ready for the next game on Thursday. "Hopefully its nothing big and its just cramping or got tight on me," Parker said after his Spurs took a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series. "I dont know. It was just a weird feeling." After he initially felt something tighten up, Parker left the floor to have the teams trainers examine him. He returned later in the third quarter, then played just 1:27 of the fourth before sitting down. "I just wanted to make sure the doctor said I was OK and then I played two minutes in the fourth quarter and we were up big so (coach Gregg Popovich) didnt want to take a risk," Parker said. "We will see tomorrow." Fortunately for the Spurs, they didnt need the player who had been the most important piece to the march to their first finals since 2007. Role players Danny Green and Gary Neal hit 13 of San Antonios finals record 16 3-pointers, and the Spurs responded to the Game 2 drubbing in Miami with a laugher in their first game back home. Now the Spurs are two victories away from the fifth championship in franchise history. But they know theyll need a healthy Parker if theyre going to finish off LeBron James and the rest of the defending champions. "Hopefully it just got tight and hopefully I will be fine," Parker said. Rashad McCants Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Sam Cassell Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. https:///...ey-timberwolves.html . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Parramatta has found its man to lead its rebuild.After a six-week search, former Sydney Roosters boss Bernie Gurr was on Wednesday appointed as the Eels new CEO at least until the end of 2019.After spending the past nine years as a senior executive at Crown Worldwide Group in the United States, Gurr is expected to start late next month, taking over from disgraced boss John Boulous.Following my appointment in July, I made it clear we needed a strong and experienced CEO to accelerate the rebuilding of the football club, chairman Max Donnelly said.Bernie emerged as the best choice because of his proven financial and leadership experience both in business and in sports administration.Gurr, who previously played for the Roosters in the early 80s, was also CEO of the club for nine years, overseeing eight straight finals series, including three grand finals and the 2002 premiership.He said it was a privilege to be named chief executive at the club.The Parramatta Eels are poised for an outstanding future,, with a large and passionate supporter base, a great junior league, financial sustainability and, from 2019, the absolute best club stadium in Australia located in the geographic heart of Sydney, he said. Wally Szczerbiak Jersey. bserving from the outside, the Parramatta football program is headed in the right direction.The resilience and competitiveness demonstrated throughout an extremely demanding 2016 season is a tribute to head coach, Brad Arthur, and his players.Gurr takes over from Boulous, who was one of five Eels executives deregistered by the governing body over the salary cap cheating that resulted in the team being stripped 12 competition points earlier this year.Gurr has also held jobs at accounting giant Ernst and Young, as well as director of finance for the FIFA World Cup in 1994.Eels legend Peter Sterling called for Gurr to be appointed to the role four months ago. ' ' '