ver say that publicly.He said Bowles understood th | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 26 '19
Overseas spinners coming to Indian shores might fantasise of the ball turning square, but not New Zealands Mark Craig. Air Force 1 Low Sale .The one that goes straight is probably just as invaluable as the ball that turns. I think over here, at times it can probably do too much, so the key is trying and find a way for the ball to slide on straight, he said a week out from the first of three Tests in Kanpur.Craig is yet to play a first-class match in the country and has not played Test cricket in seven months after a beamer struck his hand while playing for his state side Otago. He has used his time away from the game to make technical changes, he said. All of them pertained to his bowling action, which a spinner relies on quite heavily.I was getting pretty flat with the shoulders, trying to get my shoulders back to 45 [degrees, to be taller at the crease] when I load up, Craig said. Not getting too long in my delivery stride and just closing off with the feet. So just three things that I can always go back and look on now. And yeah, happy with the changes Ive made.His tweaks have come in the wake of two dismal series against Australia last season - seven innings, 137.2 overs and only 10 wickets.Craig said New Zealand have observed Indias spinners to gain insight on how to bowl in subcontinent conditions. R Ashwin was recently called the best in the world by his coach Anil Kumble, and Ravindra Jadeja picked up 10 wickets in a match in the final of the Duleep Trophy - the first-class tournament that kicked off Indias domestic calendar in 2016-17.Theyre probably different spinners to our boys, but theyre world class, Craig said. They tend to play around a little bit with, I suppose, undercutting the ball slightly so they get that ball to skid and one to grab. Weve done a bit of work at watching how they bowl and at the same time weve got to do what we do.New Zealand have three spinners in their squad. Craig bowls offspin, Ish Sodhi, legspin, and Mitchell Santner, left-arm spin. Craig understood that there would be a lot expected of them but was mindful of not allowing that pressure to push them into trying too much.Theres a lot of expectation that falls on you [when] you go into spinning conditions, I think its key to not try and reinvent the wheel. Just keep doing what our boys have been doing and let the wicket do it for us.Those boys have played [in India] a bit more than I have. So [I am] sitting next to them on the bus and talking shop so to speak, just about the paces to bowl and how the wickets generally are like and things like that. Were always talking, pretty tight unit. The chance that a New Zealand side might play three spinners in a Test, if it goes ahead, is pretty exciting.Craig hasnt ignored his batting. He has three Test fifties and is known for an ability to hang around and frustrate bowlers. Just trying to nurdle it, he joked in response to a question on whether hes tried to hit his team-mates for sixes. Keep it on the ground mate, bat longer.The New Zealanders play their first match of the tour, a three-day game against a Mumbai XI in Delhi, on Friday. Air Force 1 Off White Fake . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Sf Af1 Outlet . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.airforce1storesale.com/fake-sf-af1-outlet.html . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets defensive end Sheldon Richardson has been disciplined by the team for making a profanity-laced Snapchat video in the locker room two hours before losing to the Miami Dolphins last Saturday night.Coach Todd Bowles, who called Richardsons actions detrimental to the team, met Tuesday morning with Richardson. He refused to divulge details of the punishment, saying he wants to keep it in-house. Bowles, however, did say, The discipline has been taken care of.Richardson said Bowles didnt mention anything about being benched Saturday against the New England Patriots, leading him to believe his playing time wont be affected.When asked whether he was fined, Richardson said, No need to go into that. Its in-house.Richardson, who spewed three expletives and made a derogatory comment about women in the seven-second video, said it was meant to be a private conversation with a friend. He said he never thought it would go public.By Sunday morning, it was all over the internet.Do I regret it? It getting out, thats about it, Richardson told reporters at his locker. I dont regret saying it. I was having fun with a friend. I mean, yall have sent videos inappropriately to yall friends, too.I just play football, at the end of the day. I have fun. I sit back and relax and crack jokes and talk about stuff like that to people. Thats how I deal with my friendships and stuff like that. Thats just how it is.Richardson used teammate Rontez Miles Snapchat account to make the video. In fact, Miles can be seen in the background. Richardson apparently was referring to Miles in the video when he said, Dont f--- this guy.Miles, too, was summoned to Bowles office, but he apparently wasnt disciplined.Bowles described it as a social-media gaffe, adding:We dont condone what he did. He didnt go out and rob a bank, he didnt shoot anybbody. Air Force 1 Low Fake. He used two foul words on Snapchat. In the day of Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, anything you say in the line of the business were in is detrimental to the team.We dont condone it. We dont want it. It was a mistake on his part. He understands that. He was remorseful. We handled it internally. Thats the best I can give you.This wasnt Richardsons first transgression.Earlier in the season, he was benched for a quarter for violating team rules (late for a team meeting). He also has served two NFL suspensions -- a four-game marijuana violation at the start of the 2015 season and a one-game personal-conduct violation at the beginning of the current season.The latter suspension stemmed from a July 2015 arrest in which he was clocked at 143 mph while trying to elude police in suburban St. Louis. He wound up pleading guilty to resisting arrest.Bowles said its unfair to lump the incidents together to paint a picture of Richardson.The other situations were police related, he said. This was just immature. It was a big mistake on his part. We move on.The Jets tried to trade Richardson, a former first-round pick, before the Nov. 1 deadline. They had talks with the Dallas Cowboys, reportedly asking for a first-round pick in return. Its likely they will re-visit trade talks in the offseason.When asked whether Bowles was upset and disappointed by the video, Richardson said, Both. He knows me, so he knows I didnt mean no harm by it. I would never say that publicly.He said Bowles understood that he likes to be loose and have fun before games, but the coach also warned him to be more careful because hes tired of repeating himself.In 13 games, Richardson has only 1 1/2 sacks -- a career low. ' ' '