y. Anderson found Phazahn Odom for a 30y. Anderson found Phazahn Odom for a 30 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 26 '19
Darrion Caldwell just doesnt want to beat his opponents, he wants to destroy them. Dan Majerle Jersey . He wants to beat them so bad that theyre never the same.My job is to beat these guys senseless, Caldwell told ESPN.com. I want them to feel just like a wolf versus a sheep. Thats what these guys are -- theyre in my way.Thats exactly what The Wolf has done through six fights with Bellator. Six opponents, six wins. Four first-round submissions. To date, none of the six fought for the promotion again after losing to Caldwell. If youre looking to jump on the bandwagon of an up-and-coming fighter, theres still room before the train leaves the station. Although unranked in ESPN.coms bantamweight top 10, Caldwell is cool with his current status.Im still pretty new to this sport. I dont have double-digit fights under my belt yet, said Caldwell. People will realize eventually that Im the best in the world. Theyre going to have no choice but to put me in the top 10.Caldwell (9-0), who had his first pro bout less than four years ago, looks for his 10th career victory when he takes on Joe Taimanglo?in the main event of Fridays Bellator 159 card from?Mulvane, Kansas (Spike TV/ESPN Deportes, 9 p.m. ET). Taimanglo (22-6-1), nicknamed The Juggernaut, sports a?5-2 record with the promotion and half of his wins have come by submission.Caldwell staked claim to contender status after dismantling former two-division champion Joe Warren in March. It was a battle of top-tier wrestlers, but with different styles. Caldwell, the 2009 NCAA champion at 149 pounds from NC State, dominated the 2006 Greco-Roman gold medalist at the FILA World Wrestling Championships, complete with Warren being thrown around like he a ragdoll and dropped on his head. Caldwell, 28, described his performance as fighting the perfect fight.Guams Taimanglo is a step down in terms of notoriety but the prize for winning moves Caldwell along to his overall goal. He embraces being able to stay active against someone he describes as a pit bull in the cage.?Entering his second consecutive main event, Caldwell is embracing the opportunity to grow his public profile, even if he believes the fight wont last long.I know hes either going to tap or be asleep before the first round is over, said Caldwell. Whenever Bellator is ready for the real champion to take the throne then Im more than happy to take over.Caldwell stresses that he isnt looking past Taimanglo but he does have a vision for where his career is headed. A win would solidify a future title shot against Eduardo Dantas (18-4), who regained the Bellator crown by defeating Marcos Galvao (17-7-1) via unanimous decision last month. Despite the one-sided victory for Dantas, Caldwell wasnt impressed with the performance and believes he sees a flaw in the Brazilians makeup, which will show if the two eventually meet.Hes so much better than Galvao. Youve got to be able to go in there and finish that guy, said Caldwell. I think that non-killer instinct that Dantas showed he has is going to be the difference between me and him. He just showed that he doesnt have the killer instinct, hes not a killer.Caldwell must first get through?Fridays opponent before a fight with Dantas can become real. But Caldwell is already suggesting?Dudu?hand over the title now.I think Dantas knows his time is coming to an end, Caldwell said. Dantas best bet is to hand the strap over and get out of the division -- figure out something else to do.The Wolf also has his sights set beyond the bantamweight division. Having previously fought at featherweight, he expressed interest in jumping back up to 145 pounds when Bellator says we have no one else for you at 135. He claims there is no difference between the fighters in the two divisions, just different names.All of this for a fighter who two fights ago was best known for a celebration gone wrong. After choking out Shawn Bunch at Bellator 143, Caldwell did a backflip off the top of the cage and inadvertently landed on a camerawoman. Now, one bout away from a title shot, the plan appears to working. Heat Jerseys China .ca. Kerry,  Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count?  All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Michael Beasley Jersey . JOHNS, N. https://www.cheapheatonline.com/997h-chris-silva-jersey-heat.html . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. NEW YORK -- Kevin Anderson threw three touchdown passes, including the game-winner to Robbie Cantelli with 4:55 remaining, and Fordham beat Colgate 24-20 on Saturday.On the previous play, Chase Edmonds 4-yard carry on fourth-and-2 extended the drive for Fordham (6-3, 3-1 Patriot). Anderson then found Cantelli in the back of the end zone from 20 yards out to complete a 10-point comeback.Anderson and Cantelli hooked up with 3:38 left in the third quarter on a 14-yard connection to cut Colgates lead to 20-17.Keyon Washingtons 16-yard scoring run gave Collgate (3-5, 2-2) a 7-3 lead midway through the first quarter. Jason Williams Jersey. Anderson found Phazahn Odom for a 30-yard score early in the second, but Washington ripped off a 42-yard TD with 56 seconds left in the half to give the Raiders a 14-10 lead at the break.Jake Melvilles 63-yard run on the first possession out of halftime increased the advantage 20-10.Melville passed for 106 yards and rushed for 124 yards on 12 carries. ' ' '