she is very talented, but more it is her dedication, hard | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 26 '19
Saturday sees two of the most out-of-form teams in the Premier League meet in what already looks like a key relegation tussle. New Orleans Saints Store .Its Swansea City versus Crystal Palace at Liberty Stadium, but in truth neither team has even threatened to take off so far this season.Swansea (1-3-8) had hoped to gain some wind beneath their wings with the arrival of American coach Bob Bradley last month. But the situation at the club has got worse since he landed in Wales, as Swansea sit at bottom of the league and winless in five games since Bradleys appointment (0-2-3).The Welsh club flirted with only a second victory of the season last weekend against Everton, but conceded late on in a 1-1 tie after Gylfi Sigurdssons penalty had put them on the cusp of a morale-boosting scoreline.We were so disappointed at Everton not just for the team but for the fans too, said Sigurdsson. They came a long way and they were so close to be celebrating three points. But we are going to need them again on Saturday to help us get a results.Its a really big game against Crystal Palace, and it would be a huge boost if we can pick up three points.We havent won at home yet, and as a squad we want to give our fans something to celebrate at the Liberty because our results there havent been good enough.Swansea may be bottom of the table, but theres arguably one club in the division in even worse form. Crystal Palace (3-2-7) have the worst record in the Premier League in 2016 with just five wins and 19 defeats in 31 matches.After a strong start, the Eagles have dropped like a stone and head into this match on the back of five consecutive defeats.And recent pedigree suggests that Palaces poor run could stretch to six losses -- they have scored just four goals in their last 10 league meetings with Swansea.However, as expected, the players are still talking up the teams chances.Its a massive game, centre-back James Tomkins said. On the back of three wins weve now lost five and that doesnt look good on paper, but I feel like were getting our team back together and looking a lot more solid.Swansea have Ki Sung-Yeung out with a broken toe, while Leon Britton and Jefferson Montero are doubts.Palace are missing goalkeeper Steve Mandanda and forward Loic Remy, while Joe Ledley faces a late fitness test. Pape Souare and Jonathan Benteke remain long-term absentees.Christian Benteke is expected to lead the line for the visitors and has strong pedigree in Swansea, with two goals and an assist to his name in his last three league visits to the city.He will hope to feed off supply from winger Wilfried Zaha, who has taken on opponents 54 times this season -- a league high -- and has recorded five assists, second only to Manchester Citys Kevin De Bruyne. Fake Saints Jerseys . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Saints Jerseys China . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. https://www.saintsjerseyssale.com/ .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. As the final note of her floor music played inside Rios Olympic Arena, Aly Raisman clutched her chest, tears rolled down her cheeks and pride filled her eyes. The emotion of the moment, of all that had gone into fulfilling her dream of returning to the Olympics and having another shot at an all-around medal -- a dream she shared with her longtime coach Mihai Brestyan but rarely anyone else -- overwhelmed her.It was very special, Raisman said. Its a moment you only dream of in your wildest dreams. The crowd was screaming and yelling, and I finally did it. I was so proud.Raismans tearful exit from the floor was a beautifully rare moment in the stoic sport of gymnastics, and few who witnessed it firsthand will likely soon forget. Two years ago, when Raisman made the decision to return to gymnastics, she couldnt imagine herself competing in the all-around in Rio. Back then she was just trying to convince her detractors -- and herself -- that she and Gabby Douglas werent crazy for trying to make a second Olympic team after taking a year off from the sport. In those years, routines had become more difficult, and a young gymnast from Texas named Simone Biles had bounded onto the scene. Besides, Raisman would be 22 in Rio. Didnt she know thats ancient in the sport of gymnastics?I feel like Im better now than I was in 2012, Raisman said Thursday after taking silver in the all-around. Im very proud of that. Its obviously not something people expected or thats easy to do after taking a year off and being the Grandma, as everyone likes to call me. Im happy I proved everyone wrong.In the lead-up to 2012, as in 2016, few expected Raisman to qualify for the all-around. Back then, reigning world champion Jordyn Wieber was favored to win, and Douglas was hot off a win at trials, but it was Raisman who finished first in qualification. She and Douglas took the top two spots for Team USA, and Douglas, of course, went onto win. But forgotten in the celebration of Douglas success is Raismans heartbreak. In the final rotation, Raisman made a mistake on beam and tied Russias Aliya Mustafina for third. She lost the bronze medal to Mustafina on a tiebreak.She has had four years to think about that day.It was heartbreaking and devastating. But everything happens for a reason, Raisman said, lifting her silver medal to show a crowd of reporters. I didnt know the reason until now.Is this redemption? a reporter asked.Yes, she said. Yes. Yes. Yes.If there was a moment Thursday night when Raismans redemption didnt seem a sure thingg, it was after the second rotation. Saints Jerseys 2020. Raisman and Biles headed to beam in fourth and second places, respectively.Raisman thought back to 2012 and the beam routine that cost her a medal, to the philosophy she and Biles share to break the beam and land each skill with aggression, confidence and belief, to the thousands of routines she had done in the gym and why shed sacrificed so much to get back to this moment. She had a redo in Rio, and she wasnt about to waste it. She wasnt going to allow a ruling to decide if she took silver; tonight, and with this beam routine, she was going to put enough distance between herself and Mustafina to win the silver outright.I made myself a little angry before beam, Raisman said. Thats the best way to do beam. Its important to fuel yourself with some devastating things, but I also realized that if I daydream about doing well and having this silver medal, its more motivating than focusing on the negatives. So I learned to focus on the positive.She didnt have to look far to find the silver lining in her silver medal. In a world in which Simone Biles competes, Raisman said taking silver felt like winning gold. I know I cant beat her, so were not competitive with each other, she said. Were lucky we have each other. We kept hugging and saying we love each other. Its so nerve-wracking. Sometimes you just need a little love.With her win, Biles cements her legacy as the greatest of all time, but Raismans name should be included on the lists of the best ever, if not for her Olympic medal haul then for her consistency, difficulty level and longevity in a sport in which that word is rarely uttered. That her teammates call her Grandma is less an indictment than recognition of her rarity.I think I was more proud of Aly getting silver than me gold, Biles said. Shes worked so incredibly hard during her comeback. Shes one of my role models, and I dont think theres anyone Id rather share the podium with. Im more happy for her than I am myself.After the medal ceremony Thursday, U.S. team coordinator Martha Karolyi called Raisman one of her favorite gymnasts of all time. Because she is very talented, but more it is her dedication, hard work and willingness to sacrifice in order to become a better gymnast, she said. It is to admire.Added Brestyan: Me and Aly, we know all the time, we are the underdogs. And the underdogs, sometimes, we bite harder. ' ' '