Jersey. Howard is expected to be out a week or so. ... | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 26 '19
WASHINGTON -- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg apologized Friday for characterizing as dumb and disrespectful the national anthem protests by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and other athletes. Air Force 1 Mens On Sale .The 83-year-old Ginsburg said her remarks about Kaepernick and others who have refused to stand for the anthem were inappropriately harsh and dismissive. In a statement released by the court, she said she was barely aware of the protests or their purpose.I should have declined to respond, she said of the question posed during an interview that was posted on Yahoo on Monday.Its the second time in recent months that Ginsburg has apologized for public comments. She said her comments criticizing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in July were ill advised.The latest controversy arose after Ginsburg commented on Kaepernicks refusal to stand for the anthem, a stance since adopted by other football players and athletes in other sports. She said the athletes have the right to protest, if they want to be stupid.Kaepernick had a measured response to Ginsburgs initial comments.It is disappointing to hear a Supreme Court justice call a protest against injustices and oppression `stupid, dumb in reference to players doing that, Kaepernick said, according to The San Jose Mercury News. Air Force 1 Black Fake . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Air Force 1 Yellow Outlet . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. http://www.airforce1storesale.com/fake-air-force-1-mens-outlet.html . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. DETROIT -- The Montreal Canadiens found a way -- again. Alex Galchenyuk and company are rolling.Galchenyuk scored at 3:37 of overtime, and the NHL-leading Canadiens beat the Detroit Red Wings 2-1 on Saturday night.Brendan Gallagher also scored for Montreal, which improved to 16-4-2. Carey Price stopped 32 shots.Justin Abdelkader scored for Detroit (10-11-1), and Petr Mrazek made 22 saves.The Canadiens were outshot 28-14 after the first period.We got a really good start, but Mrazek was outstanding. Both goalies were outstanding, really, Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. Thats why it was 0-0 into the third period. I thought we gave them too much momentum in the second period, and we never really got it back.Galchenyuk finished off a 2-on-1 by one-timing a pass from Alexander Radulov past Mrazek from the bottom of the left circle. It was Galchenyuks ninth goal.Pricey makes the great save, and I just took off, because I knew Rads would get me the puck, Galchenyuk said. He made a great pass, and I was just trying to keep the shot down. I didnt want to shoot over the bar.The Red Wings won 5-4 in New Jersey on Friday night in overtime.Its always tough but hey, listen, weve caught a lot of teams on back-to-backs in here. Theres no excuse, Abdelkader said.I think we were terrible first period but its always tough when you get in late and turn around and play the next night when the other teams sitting here waiting for you.Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said he likes how his team is playing.Its encouraging for sure. When youre starting to play good hockey you can see it and I think were starting to play good hockey, he said. I really like our line combinations. I think they mesh well together.Gallagher tied it at 1 with 8:05 left in the third period when he tipped in a shot by Tomas Plekanec. Itt was Gallaghers first goal in 16 games and No. Air Force 1 Black Store. . 5 on the season.Abdelkader, appearing in his 500th career game, put Detroit in front 3:20 into the third period. He beat Price high on the glove side with a wrist shot from the high slot that deflected off the stick of Canadiens defenseman Greg Pateryn. It was Abdelkaders fourth goal.Two Red Wings were helped to the dressing room in the second period.Defenseman Brendan Smith got his legs tangled up with Montreals Phillip Danault along the boards in the Detroit zone and limped off with 8:01 left.Forward Tyler Bertuzzi made it off the ice by himself, but on one leg, with 3:13 remaining after a low hit in the corner along the boards from Montreal defenseman Alexei Emelin.Blashill said he would have updates on Smith and Bertuzzi on Monday.Emelin also made a low hit on Dylan Larkin in the third period, sending Larkin to the dressing room for a while, and punched Frans Nielsen in the mouth late in third period.I have to take a look back on the replays but for sure, a couple questionable ones, Abdelkader said. Thats obviously a league matter and something the league will look into. I havent really seen the full replay so Im not going to really comment on that.Game notes Detroit recalled G Jared Corveau from Grand Rapids of the American Hockey League because G Jimmy Howard suffered a groin injury in Friday nights 5-4 overtime win in New Jersey. Howard is expected to be out a week or so. ... Montreal F Charles Hudon sustained an upper-body injury during practice Friday morning and did not make the trip as a precaution.NEXT UPCanadiens: Visit the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday.Red Wings: Host Dallas Stars on Tuesday ' ' '