eason, still got some preseason. So thats on the back | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 26 '19
GRAND FORKS, N. Cheap Yeezy 700 Utility Black .D. -- Quinton Hooker scored 30 points for the fifth time in his career and North Dakota cruised to a 94-66 victory over NAIA Mayville State Tuesday night.Hooker knocked down 11 of 14 shots from the field and was 5 of 7 from beyond the arc and led four Fighting Hawks into double-figure scoring.The Comets trailed by just eight points at intermission, 43-35. But North Dakota hit another gear in the second half, outscoring Mayville State by 20 points over the final 20 minutes.Carson Shanks and Geno Crandall each added 11 points for North Dakota (2-0), with the former coming off the Fighting Hawks bench. Drick Bernstine contributed another 10 points.North Dakota shot 53.8 percent from floor (35 of 65) and knocked down 10 of 21 from long range.Mayville State was 24 of 60 from the field (40 percent) and 8 of 18 from distance. Cheap Yeezy 700 Carbon Blue . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Yeezy 700 Black Outlet . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. http://www.yeezy700outlet.com/discount-yeezy-700-white-online.html .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. LOS ANGELES -- As the Clippers prepare to depart for Oklahoma City and try to avenge their lone loss of the season, Blake Griffin brushed aside notions that those close to him would be recruiting the star power forward to play for his hometown team after the season.People that I talk to and my friends and family from back home, I think theyre ... I would say true friends and family, where they know that my main focus is this season and this team, Griffin said after the Clippers defeated the Portland Trail Blazers?111-80 on Wednesday night. And they know that I enjoy playing here and I love this team, coaching staff, everybody. So they know that thats my main focus. So I think they pretty much know not to bring that up.The five-time All-Star was born and raised in Oklahoma City and attended Oklahoma for two years, where he was the national college player of the year in 2009. Griffin was drafted first overall in 2009 by the Clippers and has spent his entire NBA caareer in Los Angeles. Cheap Yeezy 700 Static. he former OU star had his college jersey retired during the 2015-16 season, and he affirmed before this season that he had not considered the prospects of free agency.Its honestly nothing I even really think about, Griffin said to SiriusXM NBA Radio during the preseason. Havent had a conversation with anybody. That includes friends, family, agents, coaches, teammates. ... Its not a conversation I have. I got a lot of basketball left to play this year. I got a full season, postseason, still got some preseason. So thats on the back on my mind. Ill deal with that when the appropriate time comes. But right now isnt the time.Griffin is in the fourth year of a five-year max extension he signed with the Clippers in the 2012-13 season and has an early termination option to enter free agency after this season. ' ' '