to him. I regularly keep in touch with a lot of the guys and theyre great lads.I feel fitter and better tha | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 27 '19
BASEBALLCHICAGO -- Next year is here. C. J. Miles Jersey .At 11:47 local time, the Chicago Cubs won the World Series that has eluded them for 108 years, beating the Indians 8-7 at Cleveland in 10 innings. Fans who packed bars to watch the game on television near Wrigley Field -- neither of which existed back in 1908 -- erupted in cheers before swarming onto the streets just before midnight Wednesday to celebrate in the shadows of the statues of Cubs greats Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Ron Santo and legendary announcer Harry Caray.As the game ended, the roar from inside the bars and the throng of fans on the street was deafening, before the crowds both inside and out sang go Cubs go at the top of their lungs.As the celebration progressed, thousands of fans poured into the streets leading away from Wrigley, many of them singing We Are The Champions.PRO FOOTBALLCHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers quarterback Cam Newtons concerns about illegal hits have been heard by the NFL -- and action has been taken.A person familiar with the situation says Arizona Cardinals defensive tackle Calais Campbell has been fined $18,000 for his hit on Newton in Sundays game. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the league does not publicly announce fines.Newton had a phone conversation with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Tuesday about his perspective on the hits he takes from defensive players while in the pocket.Newton said after Sundays game he didnt feel protected in the pocket after no flag was thrown when Campbell crashed into his legs as he was releasing the football.NEW ORLEANS -- Prosecutors and attorneys for the man accused of killing New Orleans Saints star Will Smith say theyre ready for trial next month on charges including second-degree murder.Lawyers said after a hearing that they expect about 100 potential jurors to be called to court Dec. 1 for the trial of Cardell Hayes, who shot Smith during a traffic altercation on April 9.Prosecutors say Hayes provoked the confrontation by ramming his Hummer into Smiths SUV.Defense lawyers say Smith was the aggressor and Hayes fired in self-defense as Smith went to get his own gun. They note that Hayes did not flee, and waited for police to arrive after the shooting.NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Wide receiver Andre Johnson says his mother taught him when a person decides to take their leave they should exit the same way they entered, explaining why he quietly retired midway through his 14th NFL season.Johnson thanked everyone for their texts, post and calls in a statement on Instagram, two days after telling Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey he was retiring.He also thanked his mother, an uncle, former Houston general manager Charley Casserly, the city of Miami and both the Colts and Titans.Johnson wrote he is returning home to Houston where he will always be a Texan.He still is the leading receiver in Texans history with 1,012 catches for 13,597 yards and 64 touchdowns.EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer is recovering from surgery to repair a torn retina in one of his eyes.Wearing sunglasses to limit the outside light at his news conference next to the teams practice fields, Zimmer said hed had vision trouble for a couple of days before scratching his eye during the game Monday in Chicago. He was sent for further examination and a procedure done Tuesday by doctors who warned him he risked blindness if he didnt address the problem.Zimmer said hes been watching film with his good eye, using reading glasses so he can write down notes.The Vikings play Sunday at home against Detroit.BASEBALLLOS ANGELES -- The U.S. Department of Justice is suing AT&T because its DirecTV unit allegedly orchestrated a backroom deal with competitors to not carry the sole channel that broadcasts Dodgers baseball in Los Angeles.The civil antitrust lawsuit filed in Los Angeles federal court accuses DirecTV of swapping information with cable companies Cox Communications Inc., Charter Communications Inc. and AT&T -- before it acquired DirecTV -- during negotiations to carry SportsNet LA, the network owned by the Dodgers.The complaint says the companies made the agreements to prevent competitors from offering the channel to lure customers. Dodger fans were bitter they could only watch games through Time Warner Cable -- now owned by Charter -- the past three seasons.The government says DirecTV was the ringleader because it was the only company that unlawfully talked to multiple rivals, and says that DirecTV executives acknowledged that the satellite-TV company would be in a stronger position if competing TV providers also did not carry the Dodgers channel. Stitched Pacers Jerseys .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Bob Netolicky Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. https://www.cheappacers.com/1183k-brian-bowen-jersey-pacers.html . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No.Andy Keogh is hoping for a Republic of Ireland call-up after breaking an Australian league goal-scoring record. The 29-year-old scored in his eighth consecutive A-League match for Perth Glory on Sunday, netting in a dramatic 3-2 win over Melbourne City. Keogh has 30 caps for Republic of Ireland, the last of which came in 2013, but he is determined to catch Martin ONeills attention in the run up to Euro 2016. Keogh told Sky Sports News HQ: Its a great feeling to break the record but its all credit to my team-mates as well. My goals have been important because theyve helped us into the play-offs and contributed to the teams performances.Im hoping Martin ONeill has noticed. I love my country and feel I can contribute, especially as Im in good form and scoring goalsMartin has shown a willingness to look outside the box with some players and Id love to show what I could do in a training camp.Keogh won the FAI Goal of the Year award for his first international strike in 2008, and hhe was a regular under previous managers Steve Staunton and Giovanni Trapattoni. Micheal Williams Jersey.  The former Wolves star admits his performances in recent seasons have not been good enough for more caps but he says he has been training harder than ever to earn a spot. It was difficult not playing since 2013 but my performances probably didnt justify being selected, he said. Ive had no issues with it but now I feel a lot better player. I have more experience, I look after my body better and have being working harder than ever before in training and the gym.Martin hasnt been in touch yet but Im hoping to speak to him. I regularly keep in touch with a lot of the guys and theyre great lads.I feel fitter and better than ever and I want to score more goals for my country. Also See: Rep Ireland latest Rep Ireland fixtures Rep Ireland stats Live on Sky ' ' '