are punter Britton Colquitt, guard Jonathan Cooper, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 27 '19
Red Bulls canopy-style concept has split the opinion of the F1 paddock, with some leading figures arguing a balance must be struck between safety and the traditional risk of racing. Golden Knights Jerseys 2020 . Red Bull gave a public debut to their cockpit protection aeroscreen on Daniel Ricciardos car for one exploratory lap in Russian GP practice.The Red Bull idea is the second potential solution tried in recent months after Ferrari briefly ran with a halo on their car in winter testing. With the FIA determined to introduce some form of driver head protection to lessen the chance of head injuries, it seems likely that one of the two ideas will be adopted for 2017.However, the test of the aeroscreen in Sochi has provoked a more fundamental debate among drivers old and new about whether F1 should compromise its traditional open-cockpit formula. Weve got a cool, elegant futuristic Formula 1 car and youre going to have a riot shield sitting on top of it. Lewis Hamilton World champion Lewis Hamilton, who made his opposition to the halo clear earlier this year, is not a fan of the Red Bull idea either and believes an element of jeopardy should be retained in the sport.When I get in my car I know that there is a danger - thats been the same since I started when I was eight years old, he told reporters at the Russian GP.Thats the risk that Im willing to take and that is the risk that every single driver thats ever got in a car is willing to take. It [safety] has come along so far over the years, which is amazing and we have rarely seen deaths.If youre going to do it, close the cockpit like a fighter jet, dont half a** it. Do it one way or another. It looks like a riot shield. Weve got a cool, elegant futuristic Formula 1 car and youre going to have a riot shield sitting on top of it. Daniel Ricciardo completes a single installation lap with Red Bulls new aeroscreen canopy. Hamilton made clear he was not against safety advances, but believes they should not detract from the sports appeal.It is a good thing to see that the FIA do take safety seriously, he added. It is a constant thing that always needs to be worked on, but as long as it doesnt affect the aesthetics, the style and the coolness of Formula 1.When is the Russian GP on Sky?Former drivers turned Sky Sports F1 pundits Martin Brundle and Johnny Herbert were also unconvinced by the canopy.Thats something Id have expected the great Douglas Bader to have climbed out from, to be honest, said Brundle, referring to the famous RAF wartime pilot. What next? The logical conclusion to all this for me is a driver-less racing car. If youre not prepared to take a risk then dont get inside a racing car. Herbert said that while he did not think drivers would have issues with visibility in normal conditions, he admitted: Im still not sure about the concept. Aesthetically I dont think it looked that bad, its better looking than the halo, for sure.Its all going to be about angles and how lucky you are. Where does that wheel go if it hits? Its going to go high up in the air.Theres a purpose and a reason why everyone is concerned about objects coming towards the drivers head. I think its what F1 and single seater racing is about, its about that bit of risk.And although the idea has been devised by his own Red Bull team, Daniil Kvyat cautioned: We have to see what the fans think. If it takes too much away of the old fashioned look then we shouldnt do it. But if they can accept it... Kimi Raikkonen tests out his Ferrari with the new safety halo during pre-season testing in Barcelona. However, other drivers remain wholly behind the impending arrival of cockpit protection - with Jenson Button, the grids most experienced driver, even suggesting the Red Bull looked better with the partial canopy in place.I prefer the look of it, I think it looks better than a normal Formula 1 car, Button told Sky F1.But I think we have to look at the safety and what one is better for safety. I think in a couple of years time if we did go for the design that was on the Red Bull today we will look back and think the cars look weird without it.I used to watch the F1 powerboats in Bristol with the family with open cockpit for many years and then they had the closed cockpit and it looked so much cooler. That is not a reason to have that option, it is for safety and we have to have the right option for safety. Daniel Ricciardo likes Red Bulls new Aeroscreen following a test run in Practice 1 of the Russian GP Team-mate Fernando Alonso concurred: I think it is a must for safety. We dont need heroes in the sport right now.We saw many incidents and many occasions in the last couple of years and probably all the deaths we had in Formula 1 and junior categories came from head injuries so I think we dont want anyone getting hurt in the future. If there is a solution in place, and it seems it can be a solution, lets introduce it.Watch the whole Russian GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race begins at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up from 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV.  Also See: Hamilton: Halo worst looking mod ever WATCH: Red Bull test canopy Fake Golden Knights JerseysVegas Golden Knights Pro Shop . PAUL, Minn. https://www.cheapgoldenknights.com/ .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Amid his breakout season as a wide receiver,?Terrelle Pryor and the Cleveland Browns have begun very preliminary discussions on securing him to a long-term contract, a source told ESPN.Pryor, 27,?is playing on a one-year, $1.671 million deal with the Browns and will be an unrestricted free agent after the season. He has expressed a desire to continue his career in Cleveland with coach Hue Jackson, who oversaw his transition from quarterback to wide receiver.Pryor, an Ohio State product, leads the team with 33 receptions for 413 yards and four touchdowns, including one running the ball. Pryor has carried the ball eight times for 21 yards as a quarterback in the Wildcat formation and also has completed 5 of 9 passes. Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys. he Browns lead the NFL with more than $48 million in cap room, according to Spotrac, a website that tracks the salary structures of professional teams.The other Browns eligible for unrestricted free agency after this season are punter Britton Colquitt, guard Jonathan Cooper, linebacker Corey Lemonier, defensive tackle Stephen Paea, safety Jordan Poyer, right tackle Austin Pasztor and cornerback Jamar Taylor.ESPNs Tony Grossi contributed to this report. ' ' '