Premier League title in 2014.After starting his career at River Plate in Argentina, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 28 '19
MARNE, Mich. Vapormax Store . -- Dalton Sargeant won at Berlin Raceway on Saturday night for his first ARCA Racing Series victory, taking advantage of late contact between leader Josh Williams and Chase Briscoe.The 18-year-old Sargeant easily held off Briscoe -- his car damaged on the left front after the run-in with Williams -- to end the Indiana drivers winning streak at four races.This is amazing, said Sargeant, from Boca Raton, Florida. I cant thank my guys enough at Venturini Motorsports. They killed it tonight.Driving the No. 55 Toyota Racing Development Toyota, Sargeant pulled away on the final restart in the 200-lap race on the 0.48-mile paved oval.We were strong on that final restart and showed how good our Venturini Motorsports car was, said Sargeant, from Boca Raton, Florida. I just had to pace myself, be smart with my tires and expect that the race would turn out like it did. Hats off to this team. Weve been so close so many times. It feels so good to come out and finally get the win.The 21-year-old Briscoe was coming off consecutive victories at Winchester, Iowa, Clermont and Pocono.The points leader was racing Williams for the lead when they made contact going through the first two turns on Lap 181 and ended up in the outside grass on the backstretch, with Williams car tangled up in foam and tire barriers.Got into his (Williams) door and passed him, but I gave it back to him, Briscoe said. Got into him again and gave the spot right back. At the end there, I was completely under him. Once I passed him, I knew I was going to get hit down in (Turns) 1 and 2. Then coming off 2, I felt like he ran me out off the track. Its unfortunate. You have two guys going for the championship that have two wrecked cars now.Williams ended up 10th, 19 laps down.He (Briscoe) didnt want us to win, Williams said. They can build new race cars every week; we cant. Well be at the dirt track (Springfield) though in a steel-bodied 105 (inch-wheel base) car.Sargeant had a good view of the tussle.It was pretty crazy out there, Sargeant said. I knew how this race was going to unfold. I saw how rough the 6 (Williams) was being with the 77 (Briscoe) in front of me. The 6 car was really rough on a restart before that.Matt Kurzejewski was third, followed by Bret Holmes, A.J. Fike, Clair Zimmerman, Tom Hessert, Thomas Praytor and Ed Pompa.We got lucky tonight, Kurzejewski said. We didnt have a third-place car, but we had a third-place team tonight and a third-place crew. Vapormax Sale . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Vapormax 2020 . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. https://www.cheapvapormaxoutlet.com/ . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. BARCELONA, Spain -- Espanyol has signed Argentina defender Martin Demichelis on a one-year contract.The 35-year-old center back was out of contract with Manchester City where he spent three seasons and was part of the team which won the English Premier League title in 2014.After starting his career at River Plate in Argentina, Demichelis won four Bundesliga titles with BBayern Munich before his first stint in Spain with Malaga. Fake Vapormax. Demichelis is the latest signing Espanyol has made this summer under new Chinese owner Chen Yansheng, who also hired former Watford boss Quique Sanchez Flores as its manager. ' ' '