.The Sky Sports Power Rankings will be updated each week during the season, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 28 '19
Formula One championship leader Nico Rosberg said he was happy to settle for second place in Sundays Brazilian Grand Prix, despite seeing his title lead reduced to 12 points. Green Bay Packers Store .Mercedes teammate and title rival Lewis Hamilton claimed a comfortable victory at a chaotic rain-hit race in Brazil to cut the deficit to Rosberg, ensuring the championship will go down the season finale in Abu Dhabi. Rosberg could have sealed his maiden F1 title with a win at Interlagos but now only needs a top-three finish in Abu Dhabi to secure the championship.It didnt go my way today with the win, Lewis just did a great job, the German conceded. It was very difficult conditions out there but I can live with second today. I was hoping for the win but second was OK.Despite being passed by Max Verstappen following the second restart, Mercedess cautious strategy of staying on full wets allowed Rosberg to reclaim second when Red Bull opted to switch to intermediates, a decision which proved to be the wrong call as rain continued to fall.Several drivers -- including home favourite Felipe Massa -- crashed out in the tricky conditions, while Verstappen and Rosberg were able to save scary moments of their own heading up the hill onto the straight-finish straight.When asked about his incident, Rosberg replied: That is true yes. It worked out fine to stay on track.Speaking about Verstappens near-miss, Rosberg added: I arrived on the straight and I saw him pointing 90 degrees towards the wall, I was like what the hell.In a race laden with numerous incidents and stoppages, Rosberg believes the hectic grand prix was well managed by the stewards.It was on the limit but in the end they got it right. They did a good job judging it but it was quite a fine line out there. Clarke Hinkle Jersey . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. David Bakhtiari Jersey . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. https:///...-jersey-packers.html . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday.Tottenham striker Harry Kane has topped the Sky Sports Power Rankings after scoring twice in Sundays 2-0 victory over Aston Villa. Five Premier League games were postponed due to FA Cup clashes at the weekend, allowing players from the 10 teams that played league fixtures to boost their rankings.Bournemouth centre-back Steve Cook rose 11 places to No 2 following his 78th-minute winner in the Cherries 3-2 win against Swansea on Saturday, while team-mate Charlie Daniels reached No 9. Premier League leaders Leicester have four players in the top 10 after their 1-0 win over Newcastle on Monday Night Football, with Robert Huth dropping one place to No 3 and registering as the Foxes top player for a fifth successive week. Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri saw his team maintain their Premier League title charge after defeating Newcastle Leicester are also represented by keeper Kasper Schmeichel (No 4, up 21 places), who kept his 11th league clean sheet on Monday, Riyad Mahrez (No 7, up one place) and Christian Fuchs (No 8, up two places). Herb Adderley Jersey. Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk rose two places to No 5, while West Hams Dimitri Payet - who topped the Power Rankings last week - dropped to No 6 this week after the Hammers league fixture with Watford was postponed due to an FA Cup clash with Manchester United. Virgil van Dijk has risen to fifth in the Power Rankings The Power Rankings methodology reflects a players performance over the previous five weeks, with each preceding week worth fewer points. This means the Power Rankings reflect the in-form players of the moment.Below, we also present your clubs top points scorer and the cumulative seasons rankings.The Sky Sports Power Rankings will be updated each week during the season, so be sure to keep an eye on the big movers... Also See: 2016 Premier League table Can Arsenal salvage season? Positive signs for Rafa City, Arsenal out of race? ' ' '