hat we have to do. Weve trained well over the las | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 29 '19
SPARTANBURG, S. Courtney Lee Jersey .C. -- Malik Moore scored a career-high 28 points, Michael Buchanan added a double-double and South Carolina Upstate rolled to a 99-67 win over Division II Virginia-Wise on Saturday.Buchanan had 17 points and 13 rebounds for the Spartans (6-5), with Mike Cunningham adding 15 points and Josh Cuthbertson 14. Moore made 10 of 14 shots as SC Upstate went 34 of 62 (55 percent) with 12 3-pointers. Moore and Cunningham had three 3s apiece.Virginia-Wise (2-8), which lost 116-56 at Wofford on Tuesday, got 17 points from Taiwo Badmus but Dimitri Sousa, who averages 18.6, was held to eight. The Cavaliers were outrebounded 41-27.Buchanan opened the game with a 3-point play at SC Upstate never trailed. The Cavaliers hung tough for the first half, trailing 44-36 but the Spartans opened the second half with a 12-2 run, pushing the lead to 16. Upstate outscored Wise by 15 at the foul line. Juan Carlos Navarro Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Shareef Abdur-Rahim Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. https:///...ersey-grizzlies.html .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open.Ashley Cole is enjoying playing football again following his move to the MLS and is confident LA Galaxy can regain that winning feeling against Houston on Friday night. The former England left-back joined LA Galaxy in January, having ended his contract early at Roma, and made his MLS debut in a 4-1 win over DC United.Im enjoying it, he told Sky Sports News HQ. Of course, its a little bit different to playing in the Premier League and in Italy but we have a good bunch of lads here and some familiar faces that I know so theyve made it very easy to come into the squad and into the team.Every manager and every team has a different philosophy or a different way they want to play so of course its a little bit different.Some familiar faces at the club have made it easier for the former Arsenal, Chelsea and Roma defender to settle since his move to Los Angeles, with the likes of Steven Gerrard and Robbie Keane already there. Ashley Cole joined LA Galaxy in January Cole was appreciative of the support given to him by the other European exiles at LA Galaxy, especially Gerrard.Id spoken to him prior to coming to LA, said Cole. He told me what its about and the layout of LA. From my first day here, he made it very easy for me. He took me around, showed me where I needed to be at certain times.I came here just to play football again. I didnt really have a great time in Rome so it was just for me to start enjjoying my football again - theyve given me the chance to do that. Tony Allen Jersey. Steven Gerrard playing for LA Galaxy Weve had great careers but in terms of hunger and desire [to win] we still have that. Its good for the league to have these kind of players - Stevie, Kaka, (Andrea) Pirlo, (Frank) Lampard - and I hope more players can come here and improve the league even more.He was looking forward to travelling on Friday night with his new team-mates to take on Houston Dynamo, managed by former Burnley boss Owen Coyle. Robbie Keane greets Cole on his arrival at LA Galaxy I know they have a couple of big players up front and they like to be a bit direct and hit these players because they can hold it up and get the other players around them.We know what we have to do. Weve trained well over the last couple of days and we go into the game confident.Watch the Galaxy take on Houston live on Sky Sports 1 from midnight on Friday night. Also See: MLS news MLS features MLS on Sky MLS video MLS fixtures MLS results ' ' '