rd unbeaten streak to 10 games.The Red Bulls (12-9-7) mov | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
chenwen121314 Dez 30 '19
                                      Max Verstappen admits he struggled to find grip during qualifying for the Singapore Grand Prix, which ultimately cost him a shot at a front row start. Cheap Shoes Wholesale .The Dutchman never looked comfortable around the Marina Bay street circuit on Saturday evening and had to settle for fourth while teammate Daniel Ricciardo joined polesitter Nico Rosberg on the front row. Verstappen says a track such as Singapore will always inflate any issues a driver is having.Qualifying was difficult. The whole weekend I have been very happy in the car but then the moment I had to get it done I was not happy, Verstappen said. As soon as you feel comfortable in the car its a lot of lap time around this track, so the differences can be bigger if youre comfortable.In qualifying the car was driving me because I couldnt feel the car like I wanted to. Its a bit of a shame but you cant change that now, hopefully in the race it will clear.Despite missing out on an opportunity for a higher grid slot, Verstappen remains bullish about Sundays prospects.[Up until qualifying] the whole weekend has been very good, so in the race hopefully we have the pace again. Mercedes are very strong, but on the other hand Lewis is struggling a bit so maybe we can fight him.Earlier in the day, the 18-year-old had to double-take as a lizard made its way onto the circuit during free practice three, narrowly avoiding his Red Bull.I was very surprised because you normally only see them in the zoo, he said. I didnt want to stop there I just wanted to drive away from it but it was cool to see. Cheap Shoes Replica . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Cheap Shoes Website . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. https://www.cheapshoesdiscount.com/ . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Bradley Wright-Phillips scored in the 50th minute and the New York Red Bulls beat the Vancouver Whitecaps on Saturday 1-0 on Saturday to extend their club-record unbeaten streak to 10 games.The Red Bulls (12-9-7) moved into a tie for second place in the Eastern Conference with Toronto FC.Wright-Phillips scored his 17th goal to tie for the Major League Soccer scoring lead. He chipped a shot home after Whiteccaps defender Jordan Harvey bounced a clearing attempt off him while falling down in the box. Cheap Shoes Fake. The Whitecaps (8-13-7) are winless in eight games. Vancouver coach Carl Robinson was ejected shortly before halftime for protesting a throw-in awarded to New York and faces an automatic one-game suspension. ' ' '