0 yards for another score to lead Villanova to a 40-14 victory ove | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
chenwen121314 Dez 30 '19
                                      Michael Porter Jr. Bruce Taylor Jersey ., the No. 4 player in the Class of 2017, has committed to play at Washington.Porter has a long-standing relationship with Huskies head coach Lorenzo Romar, who is his godfather. Michael Porter Sr., who was recently hired by Romar on his coaching staff, played with Romar in Athletes in Action during the early 1990s. Porters younger brother Jontay is also a Washington commit.Talking to my dad and Romar, I knew it was where I wanted to go, Porter told ESPN just prior to boarding a plane for Chile, where he will play with the U.S. Under-18 national team.Porter Sr. had been on the womens coaching staff at Missouri and had other offers from high-major Division I mens staffs before deciding to join Romar at Washington.Porter Jr. was also looking at Indiana, Missouri, Virginia and Oklahoma.My dad told me it was the best place for me to get to the next level, Porter Jr. said. I made it clear I wanted to be one-and-done if possible and he told me it was an ideal spot to do that. I trust my dad and I trust Coach Romar.The 6-foot-9 Porter is arguably the most polished player in the Class of 2017. Hes a skilled, athletic forward who can shoot it from beyond the arc, and can also put the ball on the floor and finish above the rim.At No. 4 in the ESPN 100, Porter is Romars highest-ranked recruit since the ESPN 100 launched in 2007, and he will be the 14th top-100 player to attend Washington (third most in the Pac-12 behind UCLA and Arizona). Romar just had two players drafted in the first round, including Marquese Chriss, who was taken eighth overall by Phoenix. Freshman guard Markelle Fultz has a chance to be a top-three pick next year. Dre Greenlaw Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. D.J. Reed Jersey . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. https:///...rs-jersey-49ers.html . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. VILLANOVA, Pa. -- Zack Bednarczyk threw three touchdown passes, and Rob Rolle returned an interception 100 yards for another score to lead Villanova to a 40-14 victory over Towson in the Colonial Athletic Association opener for both teams on Saturday.Bednarczyk was 20 of 26 for 230 yards. Taurus Phillips had seven receptions for 110 yards and two touchdowns for the Wildcats (2-1, 1-0).Javon White followed up last weeks career-high 155 yards rushing with 80 yards on 18 carries, including two touchdown runs.Shane Simpson returned thee opening kickoff 53 yards and bullied in from the 3 to cap a 10-play scoring drive for Towson (1-2, 0-1). John David Crow Jersey. Villanova scored touchdowns on its next four possessions, three Bednarczyk scoring throws and a 1-yard run by White, to take a 26-14 lead at halftime.Towsons Ellis Knudson threw an interception into the end zone early in the fourth quarter, and another to Rolle who scored to make 40-14. ' ' '