the heptathlo | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 30 '19
The New York Red Bulls will look to extend their unbeaten streak to 12 MLS games when they meet Toronto FC on Sunday at BMO Field in a matchup of the Eastern Conferences top two teams. Garrison Hearst Jersey .Toronto (13-8-7) leads the conference with 46 points, two points ahead of the Red Bulls (12-9-8) and New York City FC (12-9-8). The Red Bulls hold the tiebreaker over NYCFC.The Red Bulls have not lost an MLS game since a 2-0 decision to New York City on July 3. They are 5-0-6 since then.Toronto is 3-1-1 in its last five matches and its defense has been in fine form, as it has not allowed two or more goals in its last nine games.I think this wont be the last time we see the Red Bulls this year, Toronto fullback Justin Morrow told the Toronto Globe and Mail. This is a team that were going to have to get through to win the (MLS) Cup so its an important match in that sense.Bradley Wright-Phillips enters the match with a league-leading 18 goals, including five game-winners, for the Red Bulls. New Yorks playmaker, midfielder Sacha Kjlestan, tops MLS with 15 assists.Sebastian Giovinco is set to return for Toronto after missing almost a month with quadriceps and adductor strains suffered in an Aug. 27 match against Montreal. The 5-feet-4 midfielder leads the club with 16 goals after a 2015 season in which he captured the Golden Boot, the Newcomer of the Year and the league MVP. Steve DeBerg Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Custom Patriots Jersey China . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http:///...sey-large-1261f.html . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. SHEFFIELD, England -- Former Olympic heptathlon champion Jessica Ennis-Hill announced her retirement from track and field on Thursday, ending the career of one of Britains most successful sportswomen.The 30-year-old Ennis-Hill won the heptathlon gold medal at the 2012 London Olympics, won a second world championship gold a year after giving birth to her first child, and won silver at the this years Rio de Janeiro Olympics.Ive always said I want to leave my sport on a high and have no regrets, she said in a post on Twitter and Instagram , and I can truly say that.The poster girl for the London Games, Ennis-Hill is among the most popular sportspeople in Britain and widely regarded as a role model to upcoming athletes.Her record as an athlete is phenomenal and thats without considering the challenges of returning from pregnancy to win world gold and Olympic silver, said Neil Black, performance director at British Athletics. Id like to thank her not only for her contribution to the GB team over the years, but additionally for being a great person to work with, know andd support. Gordy Soltau Jersey. Ennis-Hill took time out of the sport to give birth to son Reggie -- forcing her to miss the 2014 Commonwealth Games -- and hinted about ending her 11-year professional career immediately after winning the silver medal in Rio, behind Nafissatou Thiam of Belgium.From my first world title in Berlin 2009 to Rio 2016, Im so fortunate to have had such an amazing career within the sport I love and this has been one of the toughest decisions Ive had to make, she said. But I know that retiring now is right.An excellent sprint hurdler and long jumper, Ennis-Hill broke through in 2006 by winning bronze in the heptathlon at her only Commonwealth Games.Other career highlights included winning heptathlon gold at the 2010 European Championships and winning the world indoor pentathlon title the same year. She dominated the heptathlon between 2009-12, a period that culminated in Ennis-Hill handling home pressure to win Olympic gold. ' ' '