Coast) - FormCoast) - Form | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 30 '19
Lleyton Hewitt is tipping Nick Kyrgios to win back the fans after seeing a vastly different side to Australian sports most polarising personality. Ben Heller Jersey .?In the space of two years, Kyrgios has gone from centre-court favourite to, in many eyes, a national embarrassment after lurching from one controversy to the next.After starting 2016 on a suspended ban, the 21-year-old ended the season on a full-blown one and was advised to undergo counselling following his Shanghai Masters meltdown in October.Kyrgios returns to the court on Friday when he teams with Serena Williams to lead the Singapore Slammers Indian Tennis Premier League title defence against the UAE Royals.The hit-and-giggle exhibition format is a far cry from the grand slam pressure cooker where the combustible world No.13 has often come undone. But Hewitt, who endured similar troubles with fans and rivals early in his career, is confident Kyrgios will emerge a stronger, more mature performer in 2017.I think he can win over the public, said the Australian Davis Cup captain and one of the coachless Kyrgioss chief mentors.Obviously what happened in Shanghai was disappointing and (especially after) he made a few steps forward the week before and at the Davis Cup tie in Sydney a couple of weeks before that.Off the court, hes been fantastic with the other boys and a lot of the stuff that I guess that the media and public dont see.So Im actually really happy in the place hes at within our team.It took the combative Hewitt the best part of a decade to win back Australian support and now the former world No.1 is challenging Kyrgios to use Davis Cup as a platform to do the same.Kyrgioss singles victory over Slovakias Andrej Martin in September was the first Davis Cup point hed secured for Australia in two years.Building a team, he has to step up and be the leader of that team and fittingly he needs some good experiences at some Davis Cup ties, Hewitt said.Even though it was small tie in Sydney, I think that was the start for him.Obviously there was the hiccup in Shanghai but if he can learn from that, then hopefully were all going to be better for it.Talent-wise, Kyrgios remains unquestionably world tenniss next big thing and Hewitt has no doubt the two-time grand slam quarter-finalist is ready to crack the top 10.Nicks had a great year performance-wise, winning three titles, a 500 title for the first time, beating a lot of quality players, but I still feel theres improvement for him, he said.Hes 13 in the world. Obviously the next step is to get top 10, which is well within reach. Raul Mondesi Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Custom Derek Jeter Jersey . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http:///...rsey-large-684i.html . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. THE SIX AFL SENIOR COACHES WHO HAVE WORKED UNDER ALASTAIR CLARKSONLuke Beveridge (Western Bulldogs) - Former Hawks assistant, the AFLs latest premiership coachBrendon Bolton (Carlton) - Former Hawks assistant, just completed his first season as Blues coachLeon Cameron (GWS) - Former Hawks assistant, took the Giants to a preliminary final loss this season against the BulldogsDamien Hardwick (Richmond) - Former Hawks assistant, under pressure aafter his seventh season coaching the TigersAdam Simpson (West Coast) - Former Hawks assistant, coached the Eagles to last years grand final. Andy Pettitte Jersey Large. Lost the elimination final this season to the Dogs.Chris Fagan (Brisbane) - Former Hawks football manager, Clarksons right-hand man. Newly appointed at the Lions. ' ' '