aman and Andre Fletcher. Both batsmen holed out | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
chenwen121314 Jan 1 '20
                                      ALAMEDA, Calif. Custom Carlos Lee Jersey . -- Derek Carr hears all the talk of a possible MVP and the praise after a sterling first half to the season.That comes with the territory, especially after winning AFC offensive player of the week and setting the franchise single-game record with 513 yards passing.If Carr had it his way, hed tune it all out.I would rather not hear anything, he said Wednesday. I would rather just go about my business and hang out with my family, to be honest. But, its a part of this business, its a part of this job. Trust me, Im very honored and thankful, dont get me wrong, but at this point in the year, that stuff is cool but its not for me.He better get used to it if he puts together more games like the one he had last week in Tampa Bay when he threw the game-tying TD pass to Mychal Rivera with 1:38 left in regulation and the game-winner in overtime to Seth Roberts.He broke Cotton Davidsons franchise record of 427 yards passing in a game and joined Ben Roethlisberger and Y.A. Tittle as the only players to throw for at least 500 yards and four TDs in a game without an interception.Thats why its crazy to me, he said. I still think of myself as a little kid, just a fan of the game. Its still kind of surreal and I dont think it will be real to me until Im done playing and I can kind of look back. For now, Im not going to look back. I have too much ahead of me. But, someday Ill look back at it and its just one of those things, its like surreal. You cant believe it. Its like a video game. Your names up there but is it really yours? So far, it doesnt mean anything, but Im sure someday it will.The performance against the Bucs was indicative of how Carr has played for much of the first half of the season as he led comeback wins earlier against New Orleans and San Diego.His numbers stack up well against the other top quarterbacks in the league like Matt Ryan and Drew Brees with 2,321 yards passing, 17 TDs and only three interceptions for a rating of 100.9.Hes had glimpses. Hes had little windows of greatness and hes made a lot of plays, Denver pass rusher Von Miller said. All the success that hes having this season is really not a surprise to me. Ive seen it. Ive seen it in him. Ive seen the type of quarterback that he can be.Carr will get one of his toughest tests yet Sunday night when the Super Bowl champion Broncos (6-2) bring their top-notch defense to Oakland to face the Raiders (6-2) in an AFC West showdown.Putting together a top performance against a defense like Denvers is the next step for Carr in his rapid progression from a shaky rookie season in 2014 to where he is now.Carr has four interceptions and six TD passes in four career starts against Denver with the only win coming in a game in which he completed 12 of 29 passes for 135 yards last December.Theyre one of the best defenses in the NFL, let alone this year, but for the last however many years, theyve been one of the best weve ever seen in this league, Carr said. Theyre always a good challenge for us, but were definitely looking forward to it.This marks the second straight season Carr reached the halfway point with stellar numbers. He had a 104.3 rating through eight games last season with 19 touchdown passes, four interceptions and 7.7 yards per attempt. But he took a major step back in the second half when center Rodney Hudson and receiver Amari Cooper were slowed at times by injuries, posting a 79.2 rating in the final eight games.But the Broncos see a much more polished passer in Carrs third season.Anytime you see a guy throwing it as much as theyve thrown it, and yet how well hes protecting the football, and I think hes only been sacked nine times, that tells you about his growth right there, coach Gary Kubiak said. Understanding whats going on and keeping his team in good positions, so very impressed. Obviously, Derek is playing as good as anybody in football right now.Game notes Among the players to miss practice were CB Sean Smith (shoulder) and DT Stacy McGee (ankle). ... DE Mario Edwards Jr. (hip) still has not been activated to practice off IR.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Joe Pepitone Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Jimmy Wynn Jersey Large .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. http:///...rsey-large-326y.html . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Khulna Titans 151 for 7 (Mahmudullah 44, Taijul 3-18) beat Barisal Bulls 129 (Mushfiqur 35, Shafiul 4-17) by 22 runsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsKhulna Titans climbed to the top of the BPL points table after a 22-run win over Barisal Bulls. As was the case in their four previous wins, it was their bowlers who made their moderate total look very competitive.Shafiul Islam led the five-man bowling attack to defend their 151 runs comfortably. The paceman took four wickets while Junaid Khan and Mosharraf Hossain took two each as Barisal capitulated for 129 in 19.3 overs.Barisals chase was always going to be interesting as they had a batting line-up to compete with Khulnas discipline. Jeevan Mendis, promoted to open the innings, struck four fours on his way to 21 before falling to Shafiul in the fourth over. His opening partner Fazle Mahmud was earlier trapped lbw for a duck in the second over.After Shamsur Rahman was caught at long-on cheaply, Barisals main batsmen Shahriar Nafees and Mushfiqur Rahim added 43 runs for the fourth wicket. Nafees batted at a slower pace, hitting two fours in his 28 off 35 balls. Mushfiqur held the chase together till the 16thh over before he top-edged a pull after making 35 off 23 balls with four fours. Justin Verlander Jersey. Thisara Pereras failure with the bat made it harder for Barisal who folded in the last four overs of their chase.After they had decided to bowl, Barisal were given early breakthroughs by Taijul Islam who struck twice in the fifth over to remove the Khulna openers Hasanuzzaman and Andre Fletcher. Both batsmen holed out to Abu Hider at long-on.Mahmudullah ensured that they recovered from an ordinary Powerplay, adding 53 for the third wicket with Riki Wessels. He slammed three sixes through long-on and two fours in his 26-ball 44, before becoming Taijuls third victim, caught at point. Next ball, Shuvagata Hom was run-out after a mix-up with Wessels with both batsmen ending at the non-strikers end.Wessels, who had contributed just five runs to the third-wicket stand, found a higher gear as he struck four fours and a six over long-on in his 29-ball 40. Like Mahmudullah, Wessels wicket also hurt Khulna, who added 39 runs in the last five overs. ' ' '