are the best in the world, thats what they do.They get a chance and they finish it and they win football matches. Thats the player that I want to be - a player that decides footb | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
chenwen121314 Jan 1 '20
Raheem Sterling is refusing to rule out Manchester Citys chances of winning the Premier League title, despite sitting 12 points off leaders Leicester City. Leandro Barbosa Jersey . In his first exclusive interview since his high-profile move from Liverpool to the Etihad in the summer, the 21-year-old insists that the talent City have at their disposal should have them better placed.Sterlings side host rivals Manchester United on Super Sunday, a day after leaders Leicester go to Selhurst Park to face struggling Crystal Palace, but the forward says they are desperate to pile the pressure on Claudio Ranieris side with less than a quarter of the season remaining. Raheem Sterling told Geoff Shreeves that he aims to be one of the best players in the world and targets a one shot, one goal ratio Sterling told Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves: Hopefully we can take the confidence from qualifying in the Champions League into our league form and try to gain some points back on Leicester and put pressure on them.The majority of people might not think were title favourites at this moment in time, but I think with the players that weve got at this football club, thats the least we should be aiming for and trying to get. When Shreeves met Sterling and Martial Geoff Shreeves gives us the insight into his interviews with Anthony Martial and Raheem Sterling Its probably a difficult one, but we will try to pile pressure on them. The games against the big teams are the decisive ones and those are the games weve slipped up in or fell back and lost points in. Those are crucial games and title fixtures.Since his controversial move from Liverpool in the summer for £44m, Sterling has been in and out of form under Manuel Pellegrini, but is fully aware when he has gone sloppy. Manchester City face rivals United in the Manchester derby on Super Sunday City have been fighting on all fronts this season, winning the Capital One Cup and reaching the Champions League last eight following their 3-1 aggregate win over Dynamo Kiev.And Sterling, who has already made 41 appearances this season to add to his 52 from last term, puts some of his inconsistent form down to struggles with recovery time. My year has been a bit stop-start, he said. I started off really well at the start of the campaign. We went on an unbeaten run and we were top of the Premier League - and then I got a bit sloppy.Im not trying to make up excuses or anything, but it was probably the number of games that were turning around. It made it very difficult for me. Im still growing physically so that was a bit hard. Sterling has 11 goals in 41 appearances since his move to City As some of the physios and people at the club tell me, with the way my bodys built I probably need a couple of extra days than your normal player because of my muscle fibres.It sounds like science to me, but I do definitely feel it at times. Thats no excuse and Im trying to recover quicker. Hart v De Gea Which goalkeeper will come out on top in the Manchester derby? The England international has already scored as many goals this term as he did during his last year at Liverpool, but insists he wants to become more clinical in front of goal to improve as a player.His aspirations are high, and his confidence even higher, but Sterling is acutely aware that putting pressure on himself could have a negative impact. The 21-year-old admits he has suffered with the onslaught of games this season My target over the coming years - or coming months, not years - is one-shot, one-goal; being as clinical as possible. If I get a chance in the box, its a goal.In the competitions we are playing in like the Champions League I might just get one chance and if you are playing against Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich you probably will get one chance and youve got to be clinical. You might not know if your team will get another one. How City persuaded Pep Sky Sports News HQs James Cooper explains how Man City lured Pep Guardiola to the Etihad. Those are the targets Im looking to set for myself because the players that are the best in the world, thats what they do.They get a chance and they finish it and they win football matches. Thats the player that I want to be - a player that decides football matches. Sterling has won 20 caps for England so far I know within myself where I want to be in the next few years. I dont want to put any pressure on myself and name any names but I definitely want to be up there with the best players in the world.The likes of Neymar is a world-class player and Ive got some work to do to get to those sort of levels. Those are the targets Im aiming for and Im not going to hide it. Raheem Sterling defends his decision to sign for Manchester City in the summer and insists he is not a snake I want to be one of the best players in the world and in my country.See the extended Geoff Shreeves interview with Sterling and Anthony Martial on Super Sunday ahead of Manchester City v Manchester United on Sky Sports 1HD from 3.30pm. Also See: Sterling: Mum is my Mourinho Aguero: Title slipping away When Geoff met Martial and Sterling Toure agent in City ultimatum Michael Finley Jersey . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Dick Van Arsdale Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. https:///...ley-jersey-suns.html . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. A year ago, Ben Zobrist was the free agent everyone wanted. He was good, he was versatile and given his age -- he was entering his age-35 season -- he wouldnt be as prohibitively expensive as the top-rated players available. He ended up signing a four-year, $56 million contract with the Chicago Cubs and pretty much justified the entire deall in one season: he played 147 games, posted a . Cheick Diallo Jersey. 386 OBP, scored 94 runs, played second base and the outfield ... oh and he hit .357 in this little event known as the World Series, winning MVP honors. ' ' '