secure him. Robbie Neilson believes Heart | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
chenwen121314 Jan 2 '20
                                      ATLANTA -- The Washington Nationals dont have much time to get Joe Ross, who hasnt pitched since July 2 because of shoulder inflammation, ready for the postseason. Cheap Custom Packers Jersey .The first step will take place on Sunday, when Ross will come off the 60-day disabled list and start against the Atlanta Braves in the Nationals last game at Turner Field.Ross made three minor league rehab starts and then threw a simulated game of about 60 pitches last Sunday.Its just important to us he gets on a mound in a game, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said.The Nationals arent expecting the right-hander to go more than about three innings against the Braves.Lets see how his arm feels, Baker said. Then well increase the workload if we can, or maybe see how he does out of the pen.Ross, 23, was 7-4 with a 3.49 ERA in 16 starts before going on the disabled list and the Nationals would like nothing better than to have him built back up enough to be a starter in the playoffs.Were trying to get him into game shape, game-ready, to help us not only down the stretch but in the playoffs, Baker said. You can simulate all you want, you can go to minor league games, but theres no substitute for big league time and big league games.Stephen Strasburg is questionable for the postseason and the Nationals need help behind Max Scherzer and Tanner Roark, with Gio Gonzalez at No. 3 in the rotation right now despite showing his inconsistency again on Saturday against the Braves.The Nationals are seeing encouraging signs from Strasburg, who was diagnosed with a strained flexor mass in his elbow after leaving a start against the Braves in Washington on Sept. 10.Strasburg, who is 15-4 with a 3.60 ERA, played light catch for about five minutes Saturday morning at Turner Field in what was a small but important first step in his attempt to return at some point this year.They told me (Friday) that he was beginning exercises and he was coming along fine, as far as I know, Baker said.Braves right-hander Matt Wisler will try to bounce back from a rough start in his return from the disabled list as he faces the Nationals on Sunday.Wisler (6-12, 5.00 ERA) allowed six runs on 10 hits over three innings on Tuesday against the Miami Marlins after being sidelined since Aug. 31 with a left oblique strain.Wisler, 24, was demoted to Triple-A Gwinnett after midseason struggles, but turned in three strong starts before going on the disabled list.I think just a little bit of rust, but Ive got some stuff to fix, Wisler said after the loss to the Marlins. I still shouldnt have had an outing like that.I cant keep having outings like this if I want to pitch up here for a long time. Ive got three outings to kind of prove I can still pitch up here and have confidence going into next year. Custom Packers T-shirts . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Custom Rashan Gary Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/ . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay.John Souttar believes he can get his career back on track after completing a Deadline Day move to Hearts from Dundee United. The Scotland U21 international arrived at Tynecastle for an undisclosed fee after a move to take Osman Sow to Chinese football gave the Edinburgh side extra transfer funds to spend.Souttar made 21 of his 73 appearances for United this season after breaking into their team at the age of just 16 in 2013. But having been involved in a relegation fight which the Tannadice side are currently losing, he is happy to go in a different direction with his new side.Souttar, who has signed a three and a half-year told Hearts News: Im delighted to have signed. I think Im joining a brilliant club at a great time.There are so many exciting things happening at this club and Robbie Neilson is a coach who likes to give young players like myself their chance. Souttar swaps Dundee Uniteds relegation fight for chasing a European place with Hearts Im really looking forward to getting stuck in and getting my career back on track. I would like to say thank you to all the fans and the people at Dundee Uniited for their support over the years and who gave me the chance to play football. Wholesale Custom Packers Shirts. Hearts head coach Neilson added: Im really happy to get John here to Hearts. Hes a player who weve admired for a long time and Im delighted to secure him. Robbie Neilson believes Hearts recruitment of Souttar reflects their commitment to developing young players We see John as one of the brightest prospects in Scotland and one who we can develop further.It shows the intent of Hearts to not only develop young players from our own academy but recruit them too and continue their development.Souttar will be available to make his Hearts debut in Sundays Scottish Cup fifth round tie against Edinburgh rivals Hibernian at Tynecastle this Sunday, live on Sky Sports.Meanwhile, midfielder Danny Swanson has joined Premiership rivals St Johnstone on an 18-month deal after leaving Hearts by mutual consent on Monday. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk ' ' '