titive and we just werent very competitive. I particularly | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 25 '17
ST. Cameron Sutton Steelers Jersey . LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford has undergone season-ending knee surgery, which was postponed earlier this month due to swelling. Coach Jeff Fisher said Tuesday that Dr. James Andrews did the operation to repair a torn left ACL a day earlier in Pensacola, Fla. Andrews also operated on the quarterbacks shoulder at Oklahoma. Fisher said trainer Reggie Scott, who accompanied Bradford, told him the procedure went well. "He said everything went very, very well," Fisher said. "Its a very, very healthy knee considering the circumstances, and so they were pleased." When the operation was pushed back, Fisher said the Rams anticipated Bradford would be ready for next seasons opener. Bradford was the first overall pick of the 2010 draft. The Rams (4-6) returned from their bye with a light workout Tuesday, feeling energized. "It helps 1,000 per cent," defensive tackle Michael Brockers said. "I think thats what the bye week is for, so your body can rest. Youre starting to feel those bumps and bruises, and all the joints and stuff get to heal. "I feel great." Fisher and his staff got some time off, too. Earlier Tuesday, he told players it was time to go back to work. "I just kind of reminded them this morning that Im sure everybody had a good time, but those that are out of the NFL, thats what they do every weekend," Fisher said. Fisher shed some light on an injury that sidelined backup quarterback Brady Quinn not long after he signed with the Rams in late October, saying the issue was with the lower back. It had been listed as a hip injury. The Rams signed Quinn and Austin Davis to back up Kellen Clemens after Bradford was sidelined in a loss at Carolina in Week 7, but Quinn only lasted a few practices. "Brady had some issues with his low back in the weight room," Fisher said. "It was just kind of a very freak thing, and were trying to get him back as quick as we can." Clemens makes his fourth start this week against the Bears. James Conner Jersey . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. Cameron Sutton Youth Jersey . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday.ORLANDO, Fla. - Bernhard and Jason Langer won the PNC Father-Son Challenge on Sunday, closing with a 13-under 59 for a two-stroke victory in the better-ball event.The Langers finished at 23-under 123 at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Clubs Grande Lake Orlando.Fourteen-year-old Jason jumped into the lineup Saturday when sister Christina withdrew because of back issues. Hes the youngest son to win the event, breaking the mark of 15 set by brother Stefan in 2005.It was an unbelievable, magical week, just like the whole year, Bernhard Langer said. Jason, Ive been watching him play golf for several years now and he has played better the last two days than he has ever played in his whole life, under this kind of pressure. Its unbelievable. ... I am so proud of him.The Langers had six birdies and an eagle on the first seven holes. They added five more birdies on the back nine, the last on No. 18.Just to be out here, I was hoping for maybe a top 10, even a top five if I played really well, but nothing near like this, Jason Langer said. I was satisfied with the way I played. I made a few putts today and, as expected, he played really well. Yesterday, we were burning a lot of edges. We missed a few short onees we wish wed have gotten back. JuJu Smith-Schuster Steelers Jersey. Today, it was really good. I left them out there the first three holes, but he made up for it and he drained them. Those first three were so key today.Bernhard Langer earned $200,000.Davis Love III and son Dru also shot a 59 to finish second.I think we both tried a little too hard. We get a little impatient, Davis Love III said. When you make a couple pars in a row, like any tournament, you feel like youre getting behind. We did better today, obviously, than we did yesterday, but we stalled on 7, 8 and 9 both days. We both hit it well enough to win today, but the short game was just a little off.Curtis and Tom Strange tied for third with Vijay and Qass Singh at 20 under. The Stranges shot 62, and the Singhs had a 61.Jack Nicklaus and son Jack II tied for 15th at 11 under after a 66.We had a lot of (birdie) opportunities, for sure, Jack Nicklaus said. We didnt make much all week. When you are finishing where we did, you dont make many putts. You make a lot of putts, you finish up. Any time I play, I want to be competitive and we just werent very competitive. I particularly, Jackie didnt play too bad. Jackie played reasonable well. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '