ake place Friday at Church of the Servant in Okl | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Feb 1 '20
BEACHWOOD, Ohio -- Zack Sucher topped the DAP Championship leaderboard at 7 under Friday when second-round play was suspended because of darkness in the Web. Custom Packers T-shirts .com Tour Finals opener.Sucher bogeyed the par-5 16th and was facing a 15-foot par putt on the par-3 17th at Canterbury when play was stopped.Seventeen is just hard, Sucher said. Its like 242 (yards) and its dark. Barely see anything, so not the easiest hole to play at night.The 29-year-old former UAB player, 38th on the Web.com Tour money list, finished the rain-delayed first round with a 65 in the morning.I didnt really do anything great today, but everything was good, Sucher said. I just hit a lot of fairways, I was below the hole all day, and I made a couple good putts. Didnt make any mistakes until 16.Bryson DeChambeau was a stroke back along with Stuart Appleby, Rory Sabbatini, Whee Kim, Scott Harrington and Cameron Percy.DeChambeau, the 22-year-old former SMU player who swept the 2015 NCAA and U.S. Amateur titles, finished off a 70 in fading light. He birdied his seventh hole to reach 9 under, then bogeyed three of the next four.I played really well starting out, DeChambeau said. Its kind of a disappointing round to what could have been a great day, but Im only one back and could be tied for the lead. It is what it is. I know that I should be around 10 or 11 under, but I cant say that because Im not. Im 6 under going into the weekend, and I have a good shot to win this tournament still.Percy shot 66, Sabbatini, Kim and Harrington 67, and Appleby 68.John Peterson was 5 under with five holes to play. Henrik Norlander (65) and Will MacKenzie (67) also were 5 under.The four-event series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and non-members such as DeChambeau who earned enough money to have placed in the top 200 had they been eligible.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Andrew Beef Johnston was 3 under with two holes left. The Englishman was eighth in the British Open.First-round leader Bobby Wyatt was 2 under with 4 holes left. He shot a 63 on Thursday.Two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton was 1 under after a 67,Web.com regular-season money champion Wesley Bryan will miss the cut after shooting his second 71. He won three times this year to earn an immediate PGA Tour promotion.PGA Tour winner Camilo Villegas and Thailands Kiradech Aphibarnrat also will miss the cut. Villegas had a 68 to finish at 1 over, and Aphibarnrat was 4 over after a 71. Cheap Packers Jerseys . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Custom Packers Jerseys . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/ .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Former Indianapolis Colts and Oklahoma State kicker Cary Blanchard died Tuesday at age 47.Mindi Blanchard confirmed her ex-husbands death. She said Cary passed away unexpectedly of what she believes was a massive heart attack, but added that an autopsy has not been performed.Blanchard lived near Edmond, Oklahoma, a suburb of Oklahoma City, but Mindi said he died in Mabank, Texas, three days after his mothers funeral there.As a Colt, Blanchard was an Associated Press All-Pro in 1996 and a Pro Bowl selection in 1997. His nine-year NFL career also included stints with the New Orleans Saints, New York Jets, Washington Redskiins, New York Giants and Arizona Cardinals. Custom Rashan Gary Jersey. three-time All-Big Eight selection (1988-90), Blanchard finished his Oklahoma State career with 331 points.Blanchard is survived by his son, Blake and Blakes wife, Tia, his daughter, Bayli and his son, Braeden.Mindi said the funeral will take place Friday at Church of the Servant in Oklahoma City.Cary was a family man who loved his children and his family more than anything, Mindi said.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '