flying out anyway, he said.Its the easiest possible way. Hes got his own store in Manchester, hes | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Feb 3 '20
LONG BEACH, Calif. Vapormax Plus Betrue For Sale . -- Nneka Ogwumike was presented her MVP award by WNBA president Lisa Borders before Wednesdays playoff semifinal opener with Chicago. She smiled and posed for a few photos, but she didnt get a really good look at the trophy until she walked into the Sparks locker room after the game and saw it sitting there.By that point, shed put on a fantastic display as to why she won it. Ogwumike and the No. 2 seed Sparks went to their strength in a 95-75 victory against Chicago: They dominated the post.Ogwumike had 27 points, 10 rebounds, six assists and two blocked shots. Candace Parker had 30 points, nine rebounds and three assists. And Jantel Lavender came off the bench to add 12 points and four rebounds.Combined, they made 28 of 37 shots: 75.7 percent. Somebody needed to check the nets for burn marks.Especially against a team missing last years MVP, 6-foot-5 forward/guard Elene Delle Donne (out with a thumb injury), the Sparks knew this game was about relentlessly wielding the cudgel they have.We understood that we couldnt get away from what we do well, Ogwumike said. Thats kind of what happened after the Olympic break. We lost ourselves a bit, and then we regrouped.Which is why I think this 12-day break [before the playoffs] was beneficial for us, because we handled it differently than the Olympic break. We were able to dissect their defense and figure out how we could score against it.So, just like Minnesota pounded Phoenix in the first game of their semifinal Wednesday in St. Paul (which will be the Lynxs home next year, as Target Center is being renovated), the Sparks also clobbered their foe in an alternate gym. The Walter Pyramid, on the campus of Long Beach State, was used because there was a facility conflict with Staples Center. The Sparks will return to Staples for Game 2 against Chicago on Friday (ESPNews, 10 p.m. ET).Parker added that she thought there was a silver lining in the Sparks struggles in late August and September, when they went 5-5 to close the regular season. They realized they were resilient, Parker said, and that they could bounce back when things didnt go well.It had been easy for the Sparks to say they were a cohesive unit during their 21-3 run before the Rio de Janeiro Games. But they really proved that to themselves with how they stuck together during some hard times.It takes battling through adversity to win a championship, Parker said. Thats what I took from it. That we have to continue to play and trust the process.Parker has won the MVP award twice: in her rookie season of 2008, and in 2013. Ogwumike, who like Parker was a No. 1 draft pick, came to the Sparks in 2012 and made a point of studying everything that Parker did.Theres so much to learn from her, Ogwumike said. Its fun to see where our chemistry is now.Parker returned the compliment, saying she is also learning plenty from Ogwumike.I think its been an amazing journey for me to sit back and watch Nneka develop the way she has, Parker said. Shes always played with the same amount of energy, selflessness and passion since she got to L.A.It takes work and energy to go in there with four people rebounding and come out with the rebound.But thats something Ogwumike seems to do all the time. Even when youre sure shes so outnumbered that she cant possibly be the one who rebounds the ball, she somehow still gets it.And that relentless energy was evident all night Wednesday, but encapsulated by one particular third-quarter tour-de-force. Ogwumike blocked Jessica Brelands shot at the top of the key, chased down the ball, and raced down the court for a layup.It was among the Sparks plays that got Magic Johnson, one of the teams owners, out of his seat and on his feet applauding.I think that was probably the epitome of how Ive been playing, Ogwumike said when asked about that sequence.Why was she still diving for loose balls and making hustle plays even late in the game when the outcome was essentially decided? Ogwumike said she doesnt think you can just turn effort off and on based on the score of the game. Her dial is set at on all the time.As for the MVP trophy, she said it was heavier than she expected. And the magnitude of it is still setting in for Ogwumike.Its been amazing, but Im not sure its really hit me yet, she said. It will maybe after the season. Its pretty cool.Where is the trophy going to be displayed?Its going to my mom, Ogwumike said, laughing. Shes already claimed it.The Sparks, though, stressed that they fully realize they have not yet claimed their spot in the WNBA Finals, despite such a resounding victory. They still have to win two more games, and the Sky are going to do whatever they can to make it harder on Ogwumike and Parker.Good luck with that. Sparks coach Brian Agler was especially proud of how Wednesday exemplified the effort that Ogwumike has shown every game and practice this season.The thing thats just so eye-opening to me is how efficient she is, he said. Shes worked on her game, and she plays so hard, so competitive. Ive coached a lot of really good players. And the one characteristic I would say you need if you want to be an MVP player is that they play with such great intensity, and focus. And theyre hungry to have success. Weve seen it all year long with her. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Blue Fury . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Moon Landing . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. http://www.vapormaxcheapoutlet.com/clearance-vapormax-flyknit.html . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points.  Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. The mystery package at the centre of a UK Anti-Doping investigation contained the decongestant Fluimucil, Team Sky principal Sir Dave Brailsford said on Monday.Speaking at a Culture, Media and Sport select committee hearing, Brailsford confirmed the nature of a delivery made by British Cycling coach Simon Cope to Team Sky at the 2011 Dauphine Libere, a key race in the build-up to the Tour de France, after fellow cycling chiefs had pleaded ignorance.Committee chair Damian Collins MP had earlier asked British Cycling president Bob Howden, chair of the British Cycling ethics commission Dr George Gilbert and former Team Sky coach Shane Sutton about the package, with none of the three able to offer any new information.When Brailsford appeared later, he said: [Team Sky doctor Richard] Freeman told me it was Fluimucil for a nebuliser. That was what was in the package. It was what Dr Freeman told me.Fluimucil is a decongestant used for clearing mucus.Brailsford was not party to the issue of the package at the time but subsequently launched an investigation and determined the particulars.Brailsford also told the committee the medical records of Sir Bradley Wiggins, Team Skys lead rider at the event, had been passed to UKAD.My understanding is they have been made available to UKAD, he asserted.Brailsfords disclosures came after a confusing morning at Westminster, which began with committee chair Collins producing an email from UKAD encouraging questions about the mystery package due to wide public interest in the subject.That appeared to directly oppose the understanding of British Cycling, which claimed UKAD had asked it not to ttalk about the issue due to their own ongoing investigation into alleged wrongdoing at Team Sky and cyclings national governing body. Vapormax Plus Captain America. owden and Dr Gilbert, chair of the organisations ethics commission and Brailsford himself all reiterated their surprise at UKADs communication with the committee, indicating it represented a sharp change in their policy.A British Cycling statement issued later said: Throughout this process UK Anti-Doping have instructed British Cycling not to comment on their investigation and to avoid making our own enquiries as the policing of anti-doping falls wholly within their remit. This was reiterated with specific regard to our evidence to the select committee.Brailsford, British Cycling, Cope, Freeman and Wiggins all strongly deny breaking any anti-doping rules.Several follow-up questions surrounding the efficiency of Cope flying out medical supplies from Manchester to France, via Geneva, when it might be more easily sourced locally were batted back by Brailsford.If that was the sole purpose of someone flying out, it would be an extreme step. The facts of the matter are that Simon Cope was flying out anyway, he said.Its the easiest possible way. Hes got his own store in Manchester, hes coming out already. It may be where the whole situation has been slightly misled...that the whole purpose of Simon Copes trip to the end of the Dauphine wasnt to deliver a package. He was coming anyway. He was coming and he was asked to bring something from the doctors store. ' ' '