voided a series sweep with the win. Brendan Lafferty threw | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Feb 3 '20
Just when it appeared as if his quest for a third Summoners Cup Final was finished following two heavy losses to both Samsung Galaxy and then-winless Splyce, Royal Never Give Ups ace, Jian Uzi Zi-Hao, pulled through with one of his all-time great Worlds performances. Jalen Hurd Super Bowl Jersey . RNG was able to upend North Americas champion Team SoloMid to send them out of the tournament in front of their home crowd in San Francisco.While a majority of the NA fans sat quietly watching their champions underwhelm, despite lofty expectations, a sizable group of passionate Chinese fans stayed following the final Nexus smash to cheer their team onto the next round.ESPN talked to Uzi following his advancement to the quarterfinals in Chicago next week.Im superhappy to make it out of the group stage, Uzi said. After our first two games today we were actually upset. We didnt even think that there was a chance for us to make it out of groups anymore, so right now Im superexcited.When Uzi joined the Royal organization in 2013, he was seen as a wild puppy that the rest of his team members helped raise throughout the game, so he could eventually be the late-game mechanical carry that helped them make it to the Summoners Cup Finals that year.Three years since those days at his first Worlds, Uzi feels like hes become a different person with experience.I think now I am much more mature. Ive been playing more team-based than just showing off my individual skills. And also, back then, the meta was for individuals to [hard carry] but now its a team-based game so I think Ive grown a lot, Uzi said.When Royal fell earlier in the day to Splyce and Samsung Galaxy, the team kept its spirits high by talking with one another and not letting any of the team give in. Uzi said that it was not a single player that rallied the team for the TSM match but the entire team lifted each other up to make the bracket stage.In just terms of potential, this years Royal is going to have the highest [Ive ever played on], Uzi said. Everyone on the team is supergreat at what they do [best]. Theyre all great mechanical players. However, because were all great mechanical players ourselves, sometimes we all feel like we want to be the shining star of the team. That just means we need more time to cooperate with each other and having a working communication to reach even further than we have right now.I think the reason TSM lost against us is because they didnt pay too much attention to our bot-lane duo. For enemy teams, if they actually heavily focus on our bottom lane, itll give us a much harder chance to win. But [TSM] didnt do that, said Uzi.One player in the quarterfinals who has eye on Uzi is Europes H2k Gamings ace AD carry Konstantinos-Napoleon Forg1ven Tzortziou. Forg1ven told ESPN earlier in the tournament he was most impressed by Royals bottom lane, and he and Uzi shared a similar mentality for the game.Every game I play against RNG were both basically the same players, [Uzi and I]. Uzi will contend every single creep possible, and I will contend every single creep possible. So when we face against each other, I think we are both ready to commit our lives for every creep, said Forg1ven.Saturday night, Uzi responded by giving his thoughts on Forg1ven.So with H2k, weve actually played a lot of scrims against them, he said. At first, our bot lane always had an advantage, but as our scrims went on and the more games we played against H2k, I felt that Forg1ven is a player that has a very strong will and hes a really fast learner. He started learning how to play against us even when we picked [bottom lane] champions that are much stronger against their team comp. In the end, its starting to get much harder for us to get any advantage in the bot lane against them.I think Forg1ven is a superstrong player. He has a lot of great mechanical skills, and he is superfast learner, Uzi said.Finally, he wanted to address Forg1ven directly.If we do meet, I want to meet you at the final, Forg1ven, said Uzi. I do recognize you as a great opponent. [Also] youre a really friendly person. You added me in-game even though I dont speak English, and youll always say hi to me. But I do want to meet you in the finals. Jason Verrett Super Bowl Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Robbie Gould Super Bowl Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Kendrick-bourne-49ers-jersey/ . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said.They waited until the eighth inning but the Winnipeg Goldeyes offence finally got the job done. Unable to manufacture any offence for most of the game, the Goldeyes rallied and scored three times in the eighth on their way a 3-1 victory against the Kansas City T-Bones in Winnipeg on Sunday afternoon. Matt Jackson gave Winnipeg a fantastic start on the mound and kept the Goldeyes in the game all afternoon. Jackson struck out 11 T-Bones in 7 2/3 innings but received a no decision after leaving the game down 1-0. The run against Jackson was unearned.  "Coming off an eight inning performance in Sioux City, I wasnt expecting to get another stellar eight innings out of him today," said Goldeyes manager Rick Forney. "He had excellent command on both sides of the plate." It was a big win for the Goldeyes, who needed it to keep pace in the American Association wild card race. They remain 2 ½ games back of the Gary SouthShore RailCats, who beat the Sioux Falls Canaries 2-1 on Sunday. Offence was at a premium at Shaw Park in the series finale. Jackson recorded six strikeouts through the first four innings but Winnipeg was unable to get him any run support. The game remained scoreless through six and the Goldeyes stranded a pair of runners in each the fourth, fifth, and sixth inning. The T-Bones would scratch a run across with two outs in the seventh inning. With Trevor Coleman at first, Anthony Davis hit a soft liner into right field and Coleman attempted to go first to third on the hit. The throw from Fehlandt Lentini appeared to beat him to the bag but the baall skipped away from Goldeyes third baseman Yurendell de Caster and Coleman would score on the error charged to Lentini. Kyle Juszczyk Super Bowl Jersey.  In the eighth, Ray Sadler drew a leadoff walk off Kansas City reliever Sean Toler. The next batter, Josh Mazzola, showed bunt early in the at-bat but Toler fell behind 2-0. Manager Rick Forney took the bunt sign off and on 3-1, Mazzola rewarded the decision with a double to the gap in left centre field to score Sadler and tie the game. Casey Haerther would follow that up with a single that scooted underneath the glove of Kansas City third baseman Brandon Jones. That would bring home Mazzola and give the Goldeyes their first lead of the afternoon. An RBI single from Luis Alen extended the lead to 3-1 and the Goldeyes avoided a series sweep with the win. Brendan Lafferty threw one pitch out of the Goldeyes bullpen to earn the win. He finished off the eighth for Jackson, who allowed only five hits in his start. Jacksons 11 strikeouts are the second most by a Winnipeg starter this season. Chris Kissock earned his first save of the season by pitching a 1-2-3 ninth inning. He closed the game in place of the regular closer Patrick Keating, who was unavailable Sunday after pitching two innings the previous night. Toler took the loss for the T-Bones. He gave up two earned runs and did not record an out in the game. The Goldeyes continue to chase down a playoff spot tomorrow when they open up a four game series against the St. Paul Saints in Minnesota. First pitch is set for 7 p.m. and you can catch all the action with Paul Edmonds on TSN 1290. ' ' '